The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2020 10:31 pm  #1

May Newsletter

Hello, everyone! Before we jump into this, be sure to check out Galaxian’s wiki newsletter if you haven’t already. It has some important information in it, including the details of our May event for the wiki.

Anyway, on to the forum news.

More Signature Space
I have doubled the maximum number of lines you can have in your signatures from 5 to 10. The reason there’s a limit is so no one has insanely long signatures, but I thought you all might appreciate some more space to work with. 

A Warm Welcome to Our New Members!
We’ve had some new people join recently, and I extend a warm welcome to them. I hope you all enjoy your time here, and let me or a moderator know if you need help with anything.

May Theme Coming Soon
The forums will be getting a new background and possibly a new color scheme soon. Hope everyone likes the new theme when it’s added!

Friendly Reminder About Our New User Policy
Just a reminder that you have to ask me before inviting new people. These forums are meant for the wiki and it's not a free-for-all, so unless you asked to invite a specific person, new users who aren't from our wiki or Discord server will be rejected. You can read more about our new user policy here, and for clarity, it is now listed in the forum rules.

Stay Tuned for More Announcements
That’s all the news I have for now, but keep an eye on the News and Announcements board for more news down the road.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for the huge font -- had trouble seeing it. ;-;

Zzzzura 
Administrator

5/01/2020 10:43 pm  #2

Re: May Newsletter

Uh hey Samurai, there's a missing apostrophe in "Forumer's Gazette", so the link isn't working :D.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

5/01/2020 11:03 pm  #3

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Uh hey Samurai, there's a missing apostrophe in "Forumer's Gazette", so the link isn't working :D.

-Galaxian-

It works for me.

Zzzzura 
Administrator

5/01/2020 11:19 pm  #4

sweet i am excite for more signature space!

_-=+Imagine+=-_
      [7/04/17]

[He/Him]
"lmao did you think i could come up with an inspirational quote"

5/01/2020 11:21 pm  #5

Me too, hehe. >:3

Zzzzura 
Administrator

5/01/2020 11:28 pm  #6

Just wondering, do you think that user policy may or may not change in the future?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/02/2020 12:15 am  #7

Time wrote:

Just wondering, do you think that user policy may or may not change in the future?

It probably won't. These forums were made as an extension of the wiki, and I'd rather not have strangers flooding in.

Zzzzura 
Administrator

5/02/2020 12:34 am  #8

Ohh oops I must've misread.

Yeah, of course, we don't want randoms not from discord or wiki come in.

If they can even find this place.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/02/2020 12:49 am  #9

Oof, yeah.

Zzzzura 
Administrator

Board footera