The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2020 4:53 pm  #1

IMPORTANT - Regarding new users

Hey! :D I've said stuff like what's going to be in this message in various places already, but I'm going to say it again so we're all clear on this. No one's in trouble, and no one's upset, but this is important.

These forums were created to go with the Scholastic Forums Wiki - simply put, if you aren't from the wiki, you can't join these forums. Obviously it's too late now, and I'm not going to ask anyone to leave because it wouldn't be fair - this policy is new and you guys didn't know. But now you do know, so I'm going to ask that you refrain from inviting anyone else here without checking with me first.

From here on out, we will not be approving new users unless we know them to be from our wiki or our sister wiki, Authors' Academy (both of which anyone is more than welcome to join). You can still come to me and request to invite someone from outside our community, but other than that, no one else is getting in. The sudden rush of strangers was overwhelming for us, and we don't want more of that. Thank you for understanding. :3

You are all welcome to stay, and I hope I didn't imply otherwise. We look forward to getting to know you all better, and we hope you have fun here!

Peace, love, and Ritz crackers,
Samurai

Zzzzura 
Administrator

Board footera