The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2020 3:10 am  #26

Re: Corona Convos

(:eyes:] : )))) Wyrm?
Jk jk my computer can't handle Slither.io lol
Are you trying to get on the leaderboard or trying out a particular challenge on the game, Bobcat?
I'm here on my mobile game with like all the evil people fighting for me when my avatar's supposed to be a good person

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

6/18/2020 4:40 am  #27

Slither.io is pretty cool to pass the time but it crashes my laptop for some reason haha.

I don't play many popular games hehe and the only mobile game I've been playing obsessively lately with my brother is Clash Royale.
Other than that, I'm still focusing on study/school. My "Quarantine life" is pretty much my regular life anyways lol.

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

6/18/2020 8:53 am  #28

I get on the leaderboard sometimes, but I'm mostly just killing time. I like to listen to audiobooks, so Slither.io is something I can do while listening that doesn't take up too many of my limited brain cells.

When does school end for you, Specter? I know some madlads continue to do school stuff in the summer, but I choose to mostly check out to preserve what little sanity I have left. If you're one of those motivated souls, mad props to you.

Bobcat
"To be kept waiting is unfortunate, but to
be kept waiting with nothing interesting to
read is a tragedy of Greek proportions.” 

-Maryrose Wood

6/18/2020 12:57 pm  #29

Specter be homeschooling, something I don't think I could be motivated for judging from the few weeks of online schooling I had this year
Ah, I see. The brain cells thing? Huge mood. Atm I can't remember many of the things I wanted to remember from last night so help xD

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

6/18/2020 2:04 pm  #30

>:0 killing time? You murderer @Bobcat.
Jk, I kill time a lot too lol.

Yeah I'm homeschooled! I finished my grade a few weeks ago but it was decided that I continue with no vacations. So, my school year has technically started not so long ago. And even if I went to public school, down here in South America it's winter and school's going on for all the kids. So yep.

That's a big mood. You ever get that feeling in which you know you're forgetting something but you can't remember what it was?

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

6/18/2020 10:41 pm  #31

What would the murderer of the time be?
Please stop jinxing me, Spec. I literally cannot remember a term and I am very upset about it rn .

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera