The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2023 3:52 am  #626

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

"He wouldn't," the boy agrees, "if he still had a face." 
He feels around a bit with his hand, or at least he probably is. It looks more like he's sticking his hand into some unmoving black goo than anything really. In fact, his hand isn't visible anymore.
"Don't look if you don't wanna," he adds, before trying to stick his wrist (and by extension his arm) into the space.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

2/27/2023 2:38 am  #627

Echo immediately looked away, cringing while mumbling, "That's not politeeeee..."

North continued watching out of morbid curiosity, and asked, "So, like, is he stuck as a void or?" North is tempted to stick his hand in as well (NOO!!!).

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/27/2023 4:11 am  #628

"Don't know. Don't try, your hand isn't very clean. Though I guess you have lots of microbe friends..."
Someone's definitely getting a bit delusional.
The previous action wasn't successful, by the way, which prompts Hitan to try to make sure he can still get his hand out if he wants to. Which, y'know, should've been a priority before he tried. But it looks like he can, so he's back to worming his fingers around there again. Yay? 

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

2/27/2023 9:12 pm  #629

North raised an eyebrow and said, "So you washed your hands?" He definitely doesn't think Hitan did before touching the void's face, and it's evident in his tone. North is a bit sassy, which makes sense considering his Very Salty Older Sister.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/02/2023 3:12 am  #630

"I don't need to," Hitan explains (or rather does not explain).
The narrator should note that canonically it would have been likely that North already knows what the kid is talking about, but due to factors like real-time and not-roleplaying-those-interactions-out, it's totally understandable lol.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/02/2023 10:32 pm  #631

"Hmph. I guess so," North said, making an imitation of Silence before barking out a wheezed laugh, as he usually does when he thinks of himself as funny.

"So... About the light... Does it have anything to do with, uh-" He gestured at the void.

Echo finally looked again but immediately made a squeamish noise and covered her eyes again.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/03/2023 4:52 am  #632

"It's a reality inversion," he states, inadvertently ignoring Echo's reaction. "Before, Galaxi's aura was leaking out or something, and so he tried to contain it, and then that got reversed."
So basically "Galaxian messed up"?
"This is gonna be great for later," he adds with a grin. 
Not this Galaxian. Just to be clear. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/03/2023 3:28 pm  #633

"So Galaxian... Exploded, huh?" North said. (Narrator: Buh Dum Tss).

North then questioned, "Great for later?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/04/2023 3:07 am  #634

"We can harvest his energy to combat the, um, the energy crisis, I guess."
...Thank the gods for the filler sounds.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/05/2023 12:42 am  #635

Through Echo's hands, her voice muffled out weakly, "Yeeeyyy, no more energy crisiiiis."

North tapped his chin in thought before saying, "Reality inversion...hmm... So we just gotta un-reverse reality! But how...?"

It's going to be a moment before he remembers that Echo can slightly manipulate reality. And even then, that's only if his answer is correct.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/07/2023 3:49 am  #636

"That's a good guess, but that's too hard," Hitan exclaims. He then explains, "Because he'll interfere with any reality warping. Or unreality warping."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/07/2023 4:26 pm  #637

"Oh! Why would he do that? That's counter-productive." North huffed. "Any sort of way to stop him from interrupting?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/10/2023 3:34 am  #638

"Wake him up."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/10/2023 9:38 pm  #639

"...I'm assuming that's probably easier said than done..." North sweat-dropped. "I mean, it's already hard enough to even get Sleepyhead here awake most of the time!" He gestured at Echo with a grin.

"Nuh-uh!!! I'm, uhm, I'm totally not hard to wake up!" Echo muffled defensively, hands still covering face. She then yawned, and immediately started right after with, "I'm not tired at all!"

North laughed, poking her head. "Sleepy! Sleepy! Sleepy!"

"Nooo!" It's hard to see it due to her hands blocking the majority of her face, but Echo's smiling. She seems to be getting less and less grumpy due to North's childish pestering. Really, both of them are rather childish at heart.

It's nice to see the twins get along, even when the situation is probably not the best time to be playing around, especially when Silence can be heard complaining (rather loudly) from the kitchen about the light.

The group should probably figure out how to deal with it before Silence has their heads.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/11/2023 1:34 am  #640

"Yeah, he's not even sleeping in the first place," Hitan agrees with no context.
As a narrator note, the essence is this:
Galaxian would be able to retract the light if he were conscious (A.K.A. "woken up"), but then again, they seemingly don't know why he's unconscious in the first place. And the alternative--retracting the light without "waking him up"--is difficult in itself too. Yikes, huh.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/11/2023 10:59 pm  #641

"Sleeping without sleeping? Like daydreaming?" Echo asked, North still poking her head.

North added more to the question with: "Or is he knocked out, like, from something hitting his head or something?"

The Narrator thanks the other Narrator for the explanation because the Narrator over here definitely would have forgotten the information entirely and would have been in a loop for a while before he remembered any information at all TwT.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/12/2023 4:27 am  #642

"Nope and nope." He sounds awfully cheery about this considering how they've done nothing that can help.
No problem; the issue was caused by them in the first place, so the least they can do is acknowledge accountability to some extent. Even though the issue will definitely continue.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/12/2023 11:07 pm  #643

(Deleted due to OOC-ness RIP)

Last edited by EchoDraws (3/17/2023 1:12 am)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/13/2023 2:52 am  #644

(Before I respond, are you sure North's response isn't OOC)

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/13/2023 6:44 am  #645

(I feel like he would be getting irritated but is trying to still be polite, so he's trying to be straightforward. Although reading it now, he definitely reads a bit too salty rather than straightforward  XD so the answer is: Not Sure??? Does the explanation help with it being less OOC? Also North is not reflecting any of my emotions on this, I kinda think it's funny how Hitan is like "Nah that won't work" and then not elaborating/just standing there like XD what a mood. But yeah, although I also wanted him to give a sort of "interrogation" vibe although that probably made him seem much more aggressive than I intended XD RIP I added that he still sounded cheery to sorta give that he's trying to be Optimistic so badly but is having to force it at this point, if that makes sense?)

Last edited by EchoDraws (3/13/2023 6:45 am)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/14/2023 1:37 am  #646

(As an expert at passive-aggressiveness I can attest his response is 0% progression and 100% passive-aggressiveness)

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/15/2023 2:33 am  #647

(UhqhdbqnjckqkcjaaaahhhahHHHHHH okie whhxkakc any idea on how I should reword it? Maybe I should switch some words around or something?

We love it when Echo can't write his own characters XD)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/15/2023 4:23 am  #648

(I don't think I'm qualified to make suggestions xD, sorry lol)

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/17/2023 1:26 am  #649

(Retry: We pretend that Echo can actually write POVs of his own characters that aren't OOC)

North is trying really hard to stay positive, but even he's starting to falter. Considering North is the "optimistic one" out of the Archer Twins, imagine how Echo is feeling...

Echo's crying very silently behind her hands because she's very stressed at the moment. Obviously, Echo is a little too emotional to really handle this sort of situation.

North is now panicked because he can tell Echo is crying. He doesn't really like the fact she's crying, despite that she cries just about over everything. North is starting to feel sad.

Stay positive, stay positive, stay positive, stay positive,  STAY POSITIVE-

North pulled his lips into a jovial grin, asking Hitan with a voice that comes out a little too nicely and happily, "You seem to know at least what won't work! Do you have any information about what would work?"

North keeps glancing at Echo worriedly, despite the earlier stated fact that her reaction is very normal when it comes to, well, her.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Board footera