The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2022 1:45 am  #476

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

He would've been laughing if he weren't swallowing his Twizzler. Again.
The thing is that he's flying still, so he's actually faster than when he's on foot. Pretty soon, he's run into (and out of) the front door...and straight into Rai's back.
To Rai's credit, the dude doesn't even flinch. He's probably used to it, huh.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

2/19/2022 6:29 am  #477

"You little brat!" Silence huffed once she caught up.

Last edited by EchoDraws (2/19/2022 6:30 am)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/19/2022 8:24 pm  #478

Hitan hides behind Rai, sticks out his tongue at her, and pulls down his left eye a little bit. 

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

2/20/2022 6:34 am  #479

She copies him in response as if it was a good one.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/08/2022 5:46 pm  #480

He ducks right behind Rai again, leaving the older boy to take the brunt of the expression for him. 
Rai raises an eyebrow, emitting a remark about the unflattering quality of the tongue-out look for Silence specifically.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/08/2022 11:38 pm  #481

Silence frown at him and retorted with a string of curse words and, "That brat stole something!"

Obviously, she's making this accusation without much evidence than what she interpreted his words to mean.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/09/2022 12:51 am  #482

Rai lowers his eyebrow only to raise it again. He has an automatic word filter, so it's basically like she just lip-synced something, by the way. 
"And you expect me to do what?"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/09/2022 6:12 pm  #483

Silence stared at him for a bit.

"Well! Do something! Tell him not to steal things!"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/10/2022 1:32 am  #484

"Hard pass," he says after a few seconds' consideration. "Sounds like too much work."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/10/2022 4:47 pm  #485

"¡Perezoso idiota! Have you no manners?"

Says the one who-

Silence crosses her arms and sends a hard glare at Rai, as if it would do much.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/10/2022 10:15 pm  #486

"¿Qué son modales?" he asks back, cracking his neck a little. Except it doesn't crack. His bones just don't do that. Smirk on his face, he adds, in English, "Besides, you're the one calling me a--" he does a perfect voice imitation of her, pitch and all, "perezoso idiota."
His smirk slips a little so a grin can substitute it.
"I'll consider it," he says, back to his usual voice. "A hundred dollars?" The smirk's back. "How about it?"
We teaching the kid name-calling and price scamming here, y'all. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/17/2022 10:53 pm  #487

Is that really the worse they have taught him at this point? XD

"You damn brats need to stop getting so tricksy! I wouldn't be surprised if this was a set up agreement between you two!" Silence chided, her wings flapping and puffing up a bit, a few small feathers floating erratically to the ground from her fluster.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/18/2022 1:03 am  #488

Nah, this time, it's one man's work. 
...Or is it?
Rai's actually responsible, kind of. So Hitan knows he's joking, maybe.
"Your choice, ma'am," is his response with an almost hapless shrug. He seems to be playing at a bit of charm, with his innocent...smile[?????]. "But we here at Rai's Corp pride ourselves in our legitimate business practices. I am saddened that you would think otherwise."
Right.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/19/2022 12:09 pm  #489

"I'm surprised you can feel saddened when you have no heart."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/19/2022 5:33 pm  #490

Hitan definitely finds this funny.
"Oh, oh, my heart," he laments in complete monotone, clutching briefly at his chest like she just shot through it with an arrow. "Truly, have you no mercy on this pour soul? I am but an honest businessman seeking to retain a client. Surely there is nothing to warrant your treatment of me."
Pulling out the Raez tone, lol.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/23/2022 12:23 am  #491

Hwnfjwkfkw the visual of this in my head XD

Hitan is an instigator/j

"You, a con man of a boy, is preying upon me, a fair lady, in hopes of scamming her out of money. In fact, I'm being quite merciful in my treatment towards you."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/25/2022 8:06 pm  #492

"I would argue otherwise," he says, dropping the tone straight away. Seriously, the ease by which he can switch from one way of speaking to the other is a little freaky. "In the scamming industry, practices such as emotional manipulation and a sense of urgency are created with the intention of duping an innocent individual into panicking and giving up their money. In the case that the initial methods do not work, threats and sabotage may be used to coerce their supposed client into complying with their demands. Meanwhile, I see no such duplicitous behavior being demonstrated by my corporation. We are merely offering to extend a service if an exchange fee is willing to be offered, with no coercion. Therefore, madam, I truly believe that your concerns are misplaced."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

3/27/2022 2:03 am  #493

"Damn it! Stop being so (censor)ing eloquent!" Silence huffed. She was a bit unnerved by Rai's tone change as well.

"A hundred dollars and you'll help with Hitan's unruliness?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/01/2022 9:28 pm  #494

"Sure." He smiles and holds out a gloved hand, either to shake hands with her or to ask for the money. Probably the latter, to be honest.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/02/2022 8:54 pm  #495

"Fine, fine! You weasel..."

Silence pulled a wallet out from the layers and layers of fabrics that made up her dress. To be honest, she probably has really large pockets, which makes sense. Maybe she's hiding candy in her pockets...

Silence gracefully flipped open the wallet, unzipped a pocket of it, counted quickly, and handed Rai ten tens.

"That's a hundred," Silence stated matter-of-factly, daring Rai to try to disprove that ten tens would equal a hundred.

Tbh the Narrator wouldn't be surprised if Rai somehow did.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/02/2022 10:10 pm  #496

"Thank you." He gives her a graceful smile and pockets the money extremely quickly. To be honest, one can't even tell which pocket he put it in. 
His smile falls as he looks back down towards Hitan.
"No stealing," he says sternly.

"No," the angel says back, just as firmly. He ends his statement with yet another goofy face.
Rai looks at Silence with a look that pretty much translates to "I tried." Oh, he most definitely knows how flimsy of an effort that was. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/04/2022 12:42 am  #497

"I did not pay you that much for low quality effort!" Silence crossed her arms, tapping her foot impatiently.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/04/2022 10:11 pm  #498

"We're sorry that you were unsatisfied with your purchase," he says, completely monotone, only to snap out of it immediately. Smirk on his face, he offers, "Shall I offer you compensation of ten dollars for your losses instead?"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/04/2022 11:50 pm  #499

Knowing that this is probably the best she's going to get from him, Silence sighed.

Through gritted teeth, she said, "Sure."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/05/2022 12:47 am  #500

"Alright. Please give us a response time of--" he switches tone again, this time to an automated voice, "--six business months--" Back to his usual voice. "--to respond to your inquiry. Thank you."
He legit starts walking off.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera