The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2022 4:57 pm  #426

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

"You wuggle," they say. Their figure wavers in sections as they say so, probably a demonstration of some sort. Not gonna lie, it looks kinda concerning, like they're about to dissipate apart.

"You can make this easier, or you can make it harder," he says, still smiling. "There's no difference either way."
Oh gods, his older self is kinda showing.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

2/06/2022 7:47 pm  #427

"...Do you mean wiggle?" Echo asked. "If so, then no, it's not like wuggling."

Missy tries to rub her head against Minty's leg again.

Silence hissed, "No! Put it down!" She's backing away faster now. Wonder how quickly she'll run into a wall.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/06/2022 8:42 pm  #428

"I don't know what wiggling is," they state. "I do know what waving is. It has to do with water, I think." As if emulating some sort of sound effect, they go, "Wavu wavu..."
They're not any more tangible.

"Meow," he teases, messing with the lid before popping it off. It seemingly disappears. Weird.
Not that she'd be focusing on that.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

2/07/2022 12:38 am  #429

Missy sits back down in front of Minty, her tail swishing. She paws at their feet.

Echo tilted her head. "Kind of. Have you ever been to an ocean?"

Silence runs into the wall. As a last resort, she glares at Hitan and crosses her arms. "Hmph." She's trying really hard to intimidate him, although it's kind of funny in this context.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/07/2022 5:41 pm  #430

"An ocean? There's blue. And purple. And green. And it swishes, like something...someone would wear, I dunno."

"Hands out," he orders like some sort of weird cop. He grins right after. "Come on, you can just repaint it later."
So that's why he was helping, huh.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/08/2022 1:47 am  #431

"Like a dress?" Echo imagines a blue, purple, and green dress and finds the idea very pretty. She wonders if Silence could make a nice dress with those colors.

Silence turns her head like some kind of small child rejecting a spoonful of peas. She even has the wrinkled nose of disgust.

"No."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/08/2022 11:27 am  #432

"What's a dress?"

"Your nails will be strawberry-colored," he singsongs. He adds, as if putting more emphasis: "You'll match with strawberries, Silence-san!"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/08/2022 6:03 pm  #433

"Uhm, uh, it's sorta a long, really pretty fabrics people wear, so, uhm, it's a type of clothing," Echo tried to explain.

That caught Silence's attention.

"Mmph... Fine. But only because I want you to stop (censor)ing annoying me, no other reason."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/08/2022 6:16 pm  #434

"Okay," they say in their "I definitely do not get it but don't want to say so again" or something voice.

"Also because you wanna be like strawberries," he says with a very understanding tone, sounding almost soothing. He takes her hand like a gentleman. Yeah, right. 
Anyways, he does her nails, starting from the ones they just cleared and moving on, skipping one each time. In the meantime, he explains, "The black ones are the seeds." 
He takes out a (neon) green highlighter. "The pinky'll be the leaf," he states, matter-of-factly. 
Oh boy.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/08/2022 10:32 pm  #435

"Long dresses are very swishy," Echo continues. "And they can be really puffy. I guess it depends on the kind of fabrics."

"Hm." Silence watches Hitan do her nails, leaning down a bit so he could reach and see her hand better. She doesn't stop him from using the green.

(Jwncjwjfjkwkf cute scene, although the height difference would be so funny considering Hitan is five and Silence is 6'5 XD I imagine him very tiny compared to her, adding on that she wears so many layers of puffy clothing and probably wears some sort of heels wjhfjsjfd)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/09/2022 1:07 am  #436

"You like dresses?" they ask.

(He's still flying, so that's why he can reach her hands easily. Remember, he didn't take off his shoes. Lol)
He starts adding white specks (somehow) to the pink nails.
Somehow it looks decent. Even more than decent. The nails look nice, except for the fact that she has to put her hands together and use some imagination to tell that everything's supposed to come together to be a strawberry color palette.
"Yayyy!" he exclaims as he finishes. He gives her a pointed look. "This nail polish isn't edible so that you don't chew on your nails, so don't try to eat the strawberries."
I like how he thinks he has to tell her that.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/09/2022 6:27 pm  #437

"Yeah, uhm, they're really nice. I like really puffy ones with, uhm, with lace and ruffles and stuff."

"Why the hell would I try to chew on my nails?" Silence mumbled while studying Hitan's work.

"Hmph... I guess they're decent. Still really (censor)ing bright, but whatever."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/09/2022 9:44 pm  #438

"Why? Why do you like the ruffles, lace, and stuff?"
One can safely presume that they don't know what "stuff" is.

He leaves the obvious answer (obvious to him) unsaid.
"I think they show your true colors," he states proudly, settling back onto his spot on the couch. The highlighter disappears. 
Wait, who the heck made a white highlighter??

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/10/2022 1:31 am  #439

"They just look real pretty, I guess," Echo answers. "Like, uhm, they just seem neat."

"What do you mean with that?!" Silence looked up from her nails.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/10/2022 3:11 am  #440

"That's a good reason," they say, like they understand that either.

"Face value, Silence-san," he responds all cheerily. "Face valuueee~"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/10/2022 10:54 am  #441

"Thank you."

Silence raised an eyebrow at Hitan.

"Are you saying I'm (censor)ing fake?!"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/10/2022 4:30 pm  #442

"You're welcome...I think."

"I'm saying that you're like salted chocolate," Hitan corrects, unperturbed.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/11/2022 1:34 am  #443

"Yeah, uhm, that was a good response."

Silence pulls a face, trying to hide that she feels at least a bir flattered by the compliment (or at least she sees it as one, anyway).

"You brat with your Twizzler words!" She means "twisted" words, but mixed up twisted with a licorice brand. Silence goes to cross her arms but isn't sure if her nails are dry, so she hesitates and then puts her arms back at her sides. She replaces her arm cross with a scowl and upwards head tilt, regaining some composure.

"You have too many complicated and weird metaphors. Hmph, not my (censor)ing fault I don't understand what you mean. Also, now I want chocolate and it's your fault! Hm!"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/11/2022 3:26 pm  #444

"But what made it good?" they ask, probably unaware of the social implications of asking such a question.

"Are you sure you don't want Twizzlers?" he teases. 
It feels like he knew painting her nails would impede her ahead of time.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/12/2022 12:57 pm  #445

"Uhmm, well... I guess you didn't respond negatively?" Echo does not really know herself.

Silence takes a moment to think before she realizes her little mistake in speech. Her face turns a shade of pink from the embarrassment as she sees herself as The Best at speaking English in the Household (really, North speaks it better, but you know how Silence is).

"I know very good and well of what I want, thank you very much, mister!"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/13/2022 1:05 am  #446

"I didn't?" They sound like they don't even remember what they said, to be honest.

"Are you sure, though?" he continues teasing. "Because I might have a Twizzler or two, and I might be willing to share."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/13/2022 1:10 am  #447

"Yeah?" Echo is starting to forget what the conversation even was about in the first place.

Silence narrows her eyes.

"...If you happen to have some... I guess I would like one or whatever."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/13/2022 1:33 am  #448

Good.
"Yeah," they echo. Haha. Echo.

He makes a happy humming noise. "You want the big one? Or the smaller one?"
Yeah, he's doing this on purpose.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/13/2022 2:40 am  #449

XD
Echo fiddles with her fingers as she usually does when unsure of what to say next. Bruh we really did put two socially inept people together, huh XD. I guess they could learn from each other but XD

"If I say 'the big one', you're gonna call me greedy," Silence says after some thought. "Or it's going to be super (censor)ing huge, isn't it? But if I say 'the smaller one', it's going to be extremely tiny, hm! Or you're going to go on some nonsensical tangent somehow." Silence sits down beside Hitan on the couch, keeping her stare on him. "So what are you on about? What are you planning, brat?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/13/2022 2:55 am  #450

It's less socially inept and more "They have no idea what's going on."
You know, they're not bothered by this at all. The benefits of being entirely socially inept is that you can't even be awkward.

He grins widely. "Or maybe...I'm just gonna give you a Twizzler."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera