The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2021 3:04 am  #226

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

Hitan was literally sleeping, Silence. Unlike some people. Also, he doesn't beat up his bros. At least, if he can help it.
"Why do I owe you anything when you're technically the root cause of the biggest problems you listed, regardless of what Rai did or what I didn't do?" he asks, blinking his lashes all innocently.

Galaxian just stands there holding a cat. Yep.

Last edited by GalaxianExplosion (10/26/2021 3:04 am)

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

11/11/2021 10:01 pm  #227

Echo sighed, not liking that her suggestions of compromise were being ignored. Awkwardly, the girl shuffled over to Galaxian, staring at him and the cat for a moment, trying to chose her words.

"What do you think we should do?" Echo asked. As if in an afterthought, Echo added just loud enough for Galaxian to hear, "I mean, you could bring Missy if Silence came, since Missy is her cat and all. And I guess I could stop Silence from doing anything too... uhm... rash."

At this point, Echo didn't care if Silence came or not (of course, Echo wanted to go, but Hitan would probably ignore her), she just wanted someone to hear her out, even if the idea would be rejected. Of course, she probably wasn't going to get a reply, but it was worth a shot.

Silence stared at Hitan for a long moment before letting out a bunch of curses. When in doubt, Silence believed, curse your way through the problem. Then it at least becomes laughable, and you feel at least a little bit less stressed.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11/11/2021 10:24 pm  #228

Hitan basically stares at Silence, sprouting invisible question marks. It seems he either doesn't understand what she's saying or is pretending not to. Or he's filtering it out by default. 
Galaxian's lack of reaction overall answers that he probably wants to just stay here, ignore his supposed injuries, and hold a cat--which is actually very characteristic. He lifts his eyes a little towards her direction and raises his arms a bit, too, which is equally unhelpful.  

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

11/12/2021 1:25 am  #229

Echo made a face that could be read as, understandable,  have a nice day. She shifted uncomfortably, mostly because of Silence's cursing. It was getting a bit on Echo's nerves. Echo looked back at Silence for a moment.

Silence very suddenly stopped speaking. Well, she tried to continue speaking, but no sound came out. Silence then looked very confused at this, because, well, she couldn't say anything. Silence kept trying to speak, but nothing but a silent breath came out.

Echo smiled and softly said, "Ah, Silence, you're probably tired. Maybe go to bed? You did, in fact, uhm, wear yourself out trying to cast spells." Echo just wanted this to be over with, to be honest, and saw that Silence going back to sleep would be the fastest way of doing so.

Silence shook her head aggressively, then flipped Echo off. Seemed like Silence could pinpoint who casted the hex.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11/12/2021 2:36 am  #230

Hitan smiles like it's a normal sibling relationship. Honestly? He wouldn't know.
"We could stay here and have some water instead of going anywhere," he suggests, flapping his arms a little like a bird. He looks at Galaxian. His bangs conveniently obscuring his eyes, he goes: "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"
Surprisingly, the forumer nods. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

11/12/2021 4:44 am  #231

Silence sighed loudly, making it clear that she didn't believe Hitan's words.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11/12/2021 4:59 am  #232

Hitan seems to ignore the sigh, though he probably actually finds it cute. "Okie, I'm gonna go get the water," he tells the others, already darting off towards the kitchen.
Galaxian watches him go like "There he goes to steal the fruit snacks again." Wait, huh? No, the narrator didn't say anything. They definitely didn't give away Hitan's plans. Nope.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

11/12/2021 11:05 am  #233

we will ignore that they are already in the kitchen

Silence narrowed her eyes, watching Hitan leave.

Sus. Very sus.

Echo hummed, following Hitan into the kitchen. She actually wanted water, but probably won't stop Hitan from stealing things.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11/12/2021 4:28 pm  #234

Sorry, it's been half a month.
Hitan is veering towards the refrigerator or whatever equivalent they have there. Actually not sus if they have anything like the refrigerator this narrator has, which dispenses cold water. Or used to, anyways. Now it's broken. Y'know, it wouldn't be suspicious if it has that function and the function isn't broken.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

11/12/2021 5:12 pm  #235

Fair.

Their fridge isn't like that, but they do in fact have water bottles in the fridge.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11/18/2021 1:24 am  #236

Hitan opens the fridge, which is normal, but he's opened the freezer as well...hmmm.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

11/20/2021 1:44 am  #237

"Ah, uhm, looking for ice?" Echo asked.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11/24/2021 7:11 pm  #238

Hitan makes a sound of refutation while taking out the popsicles.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

11/26/2021 4:20 am  #239

"Well, uhm, well that's similar to ice," Echo said with a short chuckle at the end. She doesn't do anything to stop Hitan.

There's a lot of flavors, and in the back of the freezer Hitan can probably see dreamcicles and fudgecicles. Mmm, ice cream. He probably shouldn't mess with Silence's strawberry ice cream, which is in a small container in the door of the freezer.

There are also frozen foods, like vegetables and meat, in the freezer as well. The freezer seems very organized.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11/29/2021 5:32 am  #240

Hitan reaches, as far as he can, into the freezer, trying his hardest to not knock everything over, though he does accidentally knock over a bag of peas. He stops reaching for a moment to straighten it up and then reaches again, this time not knocking anything over. Then he pauses. 
"Can I take a fudgsicle for Rai-san?" he asks Echo, straining to look back at her. 
Right, great idea to have him eat ice cream in icy weather. It's not the most illogical of choices, though, given how Rai is.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

11/29/2021 11:51 pm  #241

Echo gave a small smile.

"Of course. Do you, uhm, do you need help reaching for one?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11/30/2021 3:58 am  #242

By way of answer, Hitan somehow turns even smaller than he already is--that is, he could literally fit snugly in the top compartment of the freezer. He doesn't become one with the freezer, obviously, but what he does do is take out ice cream faster than one could count from 0 to 1. Suddenly, the freezer feels a lot emptier than usual. And Silence's section is also now missing 2 ice creams. Oh boy.
The little devil shuts the refrigerator and gives Echo the cheekiest grin over his shoulder as he offers her whatever sort of ice cream flavor she likes the best.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/02/2021 3:49 am  #243

Her favorite would probably be vanilla tbh.

Echo reclined a bit, putting a hand up to deny. "O-oh! No thank you, sorry! I'm not much in the mood for sugar," she said apologetically. "Thank, uhm, thank you though."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/03/2021 3:06 am  #244

Makes sense, to be honest.
"It's okay," Hitan responds, nodding his head. He doesn't let go of the ice cream, though, and he's still grinning like a little devil.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/04/2021 2:00 pm  #245

Echo, unsure of what to do now, asked what is most likely the obvious.

"You like ice cream?'

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/08/2021 2:58 am  #246

"I think I do!" is the response. "It looks nice. I think it probably tastes nice, too."
He's facing her now, his hands slightly behind his back, still grinning. "I wish I could feel how cold it is. Rai-san told me that it doesn't feel all that cold to him, but he wears gloves, so I don't know about that."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/08/2021 11:41 pm  #247

"It's kinda cold, I think. I'm not sure either," Echo said. "I heard that some people get, uhm, uhhhh..." She muttered in Glitchian under her breath, quietly translating herself into English (forgetting that Hitan could understand her with either language). "Uhm... Brain freezes! If they eat it too quickly."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/09/2021 1:36 am  #248

"That sounds like a very special experience!" he notes, scrambling a little bit over the word "experience." "I wonder if it's fun?"
Wouldn't know. Guessing not. xF.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/09/2021 2:16 am  #249

Echo shook her head and kind of smiled.

"No, North gets them a lot and says they, uhm, they hurt real bad."

She gave a quiet laugh, similar to that of a child's. Ironically, it was similar to the sound of a small song bird, light and pretty. It was melodic, and it was a shame that she didn't do it more often.

"Whenever he, uhm, whenever he complains about it, Silence jokes, 'How can you get a brain freeze if you have no brain?' She's, she's, uh, she's very funny, isn't she?"

Echo had a very good vocal impression of Silence, even making a head swaggle and the crossing of arms to go with the quote. Echo put her arms back to her sides afterwards, straightening her poster.

"A-a-and, and, and, and she's really smart to make a play-on-words, I, uhm, I think! North still eats ice cream fast, though.

(Not me projecting onto Echo and giving her my speech impediments/stutter when excited)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/09/2021 10:30 pm  #250

"Oh, I guess it's not so special for him, then," he says with a nod. "Has Silence experienced one, though?"
...what are you planning?

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera