The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2021 5:30 pm  #201

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

The box has no gaps, unfortunately for Hitan. Silence took the box and set it back on the counter, giving Hitan A Look. You know, the Warning Look your parent gives you if you're misbehaving in the store.

Silence asked Galaxian (more like demanded an answer), "What the (beep) did you do?"

Missy wiggled out of Galaxian's arms and jumped to the ground, stretching and trotting off into the living room.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/13/2021 5:41 pm  #202

The narrator wouldn't know. They don't misbehave in stores.
Anyways, Hitan looks completely innocent.
Galaxian doesn't answer, more preoccupied with watching Missy go away. He actually looks kinda melancholy. To be honest, it's kinda weird, isn't it? It seems like he hasn't even noticed Silence this entire time. He noticed Echo, though, and Missy. Rai, too, of course. But he hasn't really been reacting to Hitan and Silence. Hmmmm.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

10/13/2021 5:44 pm  #203

Silence huffed, "Fine, if you're not going to talk, at least show me the damn wounds so I can figure out what I need to do and make." 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/14/2021 12:03 am  #204

"Hmm, that's going to be complicated," Hitan estimates as Galaxian continues not reacting, gazing solemnly into the direction of the living room. 
"Give me a bit please," he adds. He faces towards Galaxian and closes his eyes. 

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

10/14/2021 1:11 am  #205

"Hmph, sure," Silence said.

(Hwhfjwkf STOP MAKING ME SAD, I PLAN ON HAVING MISSY COME BACK WITH A TOY HEHFJSJF GALAXIAN NOO-)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/14/2021 1:48 am  #206

(xD)

He spends the next minute or so scrunching his eyebrows down, apparently trying to close his eyes more. One can probably guess what he's trying to do, but evidently, it's not really working. Finally, his eyebrows relax, more or less, though the action's coupled with a tiny sigh of disappointment. 
"Why is this so much harder without Tsuki-san here?" he complains to himself. "I can't cast that sort of spell either, because I can't remember all of its components and whatnot..." His sentence trailing off near the end, he glances at Silence sheepishly, though he averts his gaze just as quickly. His face has reddened substantially from his embarrassment. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/14/2021 2:04 am  #207

Silence sighed then asked, "What kind of spell are you trying to do? I could probably do one similar, although it probably won't have such as great as an effect considering that it's Galaxian we're focusing on."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/14/2021 2:25 am  #208

"I'm just trying to take down the illusion thing he set up," the angel explains. "It's like a shroud around him that won't unwrap." 

The narrator likes how Echo is implied to just be there, probably standing awkwardly or something.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/14/2021 2:31 am  #209

"Oh, okay, so I just have to cast a de-illusion spell or a strip away magic spell and boom, I can actually see the wounds," Silence said. She then made a face and told Galaxian, "You're making this a hundred (beep)ing times harder than it has to be, kid."

Tbh Echo completely is just standing there awkwardly, staring at her feet as she doesn't know what to do.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/14/2021 2:36 am  #210

Guess who doesn't react?
"If I had to guess, it's probably taking the shape of the armor, and he doesn't actually have any on," Hitan guesses brightly. Seems like he's finally a little more awake and able to think like he usually does. "So if the armor's coming off, that'll be the more telltale sign that it's working, at least for you."
As clarification, he can see the wounds. He just can't make others see it without more work, which is what he was talking about regarding it being harder without Tsukiakari around.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/14/2021 2:49 am  #211

"Hmph, guess I'll try then," Silence shrugged. "All this (beep)ing work for this (beep)ing annoying as (be-" Silence muttered the rest under her breath, fixing the position of her rings on her fingers. The rings themselves were spell enhancers, but Silence usually wore them in such a way that they were off since she usually didn't have to cast spells.

Silence held her hands in front of her, palms facing Galaxian, and concentrated on the spell. She chanted quietly, trying to cast a de-illusion first.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/19/2021 7:24 pm  #212

"You don't have to do all this," Hitan comments as nothing particularly happens, likely due to the very convenient anti-magic quality Galaxian's form has. "We could get him to Tsukiakari-san and see if she can patch him up. I think she has a lot of band-aids from somewhere."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/19/2021 7:51 pm  #213

"Shut up, I will do it!" Silence hissed at Hitan. "You think I (censor)ing can't?!"

She then tried to cast a spell to temporarily strip away Galaxian's magic, at least long enough for her to help him. It's easy to tell she's getting irritated because her first spell didn't work, so she tried putting more of her life energy into this one. Silence started to feel nauseated, her face going more pale and her head starting to feel light.

"I will help! You can't stop me!" Silence spat out angrily, ironically, ignoring how woozy she felt. "Don't (beep)ing doubt me!"

Perhaps Hitan shouldn't have mentioned someone else doing this.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/19/2021 8:15 pm  #214

"I don't think Tsukiakari-san can really help in the helping sense, either," he says with a little shrug. He's watching Galaxian--and what Silence is doing--carefully. "But maybe she could show you what I can't. Also, Echo-san likes band-aids."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/19/2021 8:23 pm  #215

Echo looked at Hitan with a surprised face, as if thinking, How did he know???. Ma'am, you ain't that hard to figure out.

Silence tried again with the same spell.

"No! I can do it!"

She's being extremely stubborn about this, childishly so.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/19/2021 8:38 pm  #216

"Yeah, just not right now." There's a slight shift of tone in his voice. "Trying to beat in the same thing probably won't work when it already hasn't. You know how when it comes to him, when things do work, they don't work two times?"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/19/2021 9:28 pm  #217

Silence hesitated before trying a different spell.

"It'll work this time!" Silence said, her voice raising louder and louder. "It'll (beep)ing work this time!" She's trying to convince herself, she's trying so hard to convince herself that she can actually do something.

Missy ran into the kitchen with a stuffed toy in her mouth, a mouse with button eyes to be exact. Missy dropped the toy before running up to Silence, rubbing against Silence's dress and meowing in concern.

"Si..." Echo muttered, now worried.

Adrik poked his head halfway into the kitchen, his head stopping at the bottom of his eyes as if to try to keep himself hidden. The vampire glanced around, keeping his focus mainly on Hitan and Galaxian.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/20/2021 2:00 am  #218

Galaxian blinks at Missy.
....can you...can you not just react to a cat? Please?

Why had Rai just gone with Echo's suggestion? Couldn't he see what would happen? Hitan ponders these questions before realizing the obvious. Clearly, Rai had known. He always knew.
He pouted a little as he came to his usual conclusion.
...jerk.
"Silence, calm down," he says, stepping towards a position where he'd be blocking Galaxian from her. "You're not in the right state of mind to be helping. Please stop what you're doing and take a rest."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/20/2021 7:14 am  #219

Silence pulled her arm back, seeming ready to strike Hitan across the face. Around her hand swirled blue flames, but Silence stopped. She stared at Hitan for a moment, registering what she was about to do. She put her hand back down, the flames wisping away into nothing. Her expression changed into something of someone who was lost, disoriented.

"I... where... where am I?" Silence mumbled, leaning on the counter behind her. She felt dizzy.

"Are you okay?" Echo asked quietly, fidgeting with her sleeves.

"I..." Silence stopped talking, trying to think. Missy kept meowing, wanting up into Silence's arms.

How the heck are North and Jay sleeping through all of this??? They must be super heavy sleepers. Adrik didn't move from his spot.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/21/2021 1:01 am  #220

(Silence: *triggered*
Missy: HOLD ME)

"I think that's a good place to call it," Hitan observes. He looks at Galaxian, as if daring the other to challenge his conclusion, before the light from earlier swirls around his hand again. He gestures towards Galaxian, beckoning the light towards the forumer, and adds: "Thank you for all of your hard work."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/25/2021 12:11 am  #221

"Wait... wait... (censor)... I'm coming with you, (censor), (censor), (CENSOR)-" Silence managed to grumble out.

Echo shifted weight on her feet, staring at the ground quietly. She wanted to say, "I'll come too!" and be all cool and stuff, but Echo couldn't find the motivation nor the emotion to say it, she couldn't find a good reasoning as to why other than that she was worried about Galaxian. And what worth is Echo's worry, anyway? Echo glanced up at Galaxian, deciding to study him for a bit, deciding to gauge his reaction, or lack thereof. Watching, that's all Echo was good at. Watching. There was a strange dread building up again, Echo felt. A strange dread that wanted to pull her under and blind her, make her anxious and cry. Echo ignored it, ignored herself, and just focused on watching.

Missy then ran up to Galaxian, meowing and crying at him, just wanting to be picked up at this point. Echo observed this, how Missy only wanted either Silence or Galaxian to hold her. It was amusing to some degree. 

Adrik left.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/25/2021 1:09 am  #222

Well, Galaxian picks Missy up. There's still the strange airy feeling that the cat can feel as he does that.
...the narrator's not sure what to comment at this point.
Hitan pauses in his motion due to many reasons. Unlike some of his other personas, he's a little more hesitant. ...perhaps that could be exploited by certain individuals. "We can come back," he offers. "Er, at some point in the near future, or something," he adds as specification, his words springing out quickly. "He'll be fine."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/25/2021 11:41 pm  #223

"I said I'm coming with you." Silence glared at Hitan.

"Ah, uhm..." Echo tried to chime in. "Uhm... I'll come too... just in case Silence... uhm... I mean...in case..." Echo was trying to help Silence convince Hitan, but she was probably failing to get her point across that she could do something if Silence's mental state dipped again. Even then, it probably wasn't the best argument.

"Like... I dunno... and it would be mean to just leave us... unknowing and, uhm, and such. To just come here and not even... let us help..." Echo continued. "It would be really mean, I think..." Echo went back to staring at the ground like an awkward teenager does, which fit because Echo is an awkward teenager.

Missy purred.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/26/2021 12:14 am  #224

Hitan stares right back into Silence's eyes, undeterred. "And I don't think you should come. It's not worth it to try to find an expedient to help him while shortening your lifespan or damaging your health. And on any implications for me leaving, coming here wasn't my decision in the first place, so any blame for that wouldn't be on me either. It'd be on Rai."
The purr somehow echoes even though it probably shouldn't be doing that. Hopefully the cat's used to that as well.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/26/2021 12:38 am  #225

"If I don't come then my lifespan is going to be ten times shorter than what it would be if I did come," Silence said, almost threateningly so.

Echo cut in, "I'll stop her from using too much energy!" Echo realized she said that a bit too loudly and quietly added, "I mean, uhm, well, I could stop her fully from using magic for a while. A restriction, I guess..."

"(Censor)ing restrict my magic and I'll restrict your movement," Silence growled, reaching for her sword and realizing she left it in her room.

Echo made a small noise of fear, waved her arms in front of her in a panic, and said briskly "If it comes to that point of needing to! If it comes to that point!"

Silence looked back at Hitan and countered one of his arguments with, "You say it isn't your fault but you let Rai do what he wanted, didn't you? You have full ability to stop him, or at least argue with him on why it was a bad idea to bring Galaxian here, maybe even knock Rai around until he gained some gods damned sense! I don't know (censor) of how anything went, but my guess is that you barely said a word! So you owe me at least the privilege to (censor)ing follow along with whatever the hell is going on with this idiot!" Silence pointed at Galaxian.

For someone who says she doesn't care, Silence sure is arguing pretty hard and constantly. Also it's very lovely she's making assumptions about Hitan and probably not adding much to her defense/probably not making a very good argument.

Missy closed her eyes and cuddled into Galaxian, very happy. Soft cat. Fluffy cat. It's a wonder of how such a cat is the same one that probably has ripped up Wiley's labcoats or chewed up the wires on about anything and everything.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Board footera