The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2021 11:57 pm  #176

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

"Don't worry, I'm staying outside for both safety purposes and for the sake of counter-intuitiveness," specifies Rai, crossing his arms and not budging. "Thank you in advance, though." He smirks and nods to Hitan. "Tell Silence-san I said hello."
Just so you know, Galaxian and Hitan have never followed that "elbows off the table" rule. Also, instead of reaching across that something on the counter, Hitan politely blackmails for it in general. Or they just fly up and get it. Either way. You wouldn't be able to tell from how Hitan obediently nods, though. Galaxian mostly just seems to soak it in like a sponge. Trust me when I say he's actually absorbed absolutely none of it.
You know, Silence probably broke the "No attempted murder" rule a few times while she was at Galaxian's place. So the rule breaking is mutual. That's how the little angelic-looking weasel would justify it, anyways.

Hitan manages a little smile (though he stifles a small yawn right after). Blinking, he just continues floating towards the door, pulling Galaxian along.
...Hey, you can't argue against him doing that. The little dude's shoes probably don't have a speck of dust on them.
Galaxian, meanwhile, is preoccupied with looking at his feet. I think he might've forgotten how to take them off.
The shoes, by the way.
Not the feet. 

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

10/12/2021 12:44 am  #177

All the Narrator can imagine is Silence swatting at Hitan with her carousel umbrella as she's scolding him for flying in the kitchen. 

Echo quietly watched, awkwardly staring as Hitan and Galaxian went inside. Before they could make it even inside, there was a loud meowing and Missy darting out the door, straight to Galaxian. Missy tried to jump up in his arms, meowing as loud as she could manage. She paid no attention to the other three standing there. 

"Ah! Uhm..." Echo mumbled. 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/12/2021 8:14 pm  #178

Letting go of Galaxian, the angel widens his eyes a little and tries to say something before deciding he can try to do something with his now-free hand instead. 
Which is to say, for certain reasons, Missy probably regrets her decision a split second later. Or she mostly regrets it, perhaps. Despite the forumer's lack of reaction, he does react quickly enough in terms of moving his arms to catch her. That's not the issue. The issue is that for Missy, it probably feels a lot like she bumped into a huge cushion of air, specifically where Galaxian's right arm seems to be. The cushion catches her--make no mistake--but it's extremely uncomfortable.
Hey, who knows, maybe she's used to this.
Galaxian's expression looks like the definition of oblivious. His mouth opens a little, but he doesn't say anything.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

10/12/2021 9:25 pm  #179

Tbh, Missy is probably used to it. 

Missy closed her eyes, stopped meowing, and purred happily now that she was in Galaxian's hold. 

"Oh! I didn't know Missy liked you that much," Echo said. "She mostly just tolerates me." 

"Hmph, I knew I sense trouble," came a voice from the door. Echo jumped a bit. 

Silence crossed her arms, scolding Echo, "Next time leave a note that's a little more (beep)ing detailed! 'Going for a little walk' is so (beep)in' vague and creepy!"
She then looked at Galaxian, then to Hitan, then to Rai.
"And you three brats! Send in a day's notice before coming so I can at least prepare myself to be annoyed!" Silence gestured into the house. "Now come inside before I change my mind! Out here it's cold enough to freeze hell over!" 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/12/2021 9:53 pm  #180

"Hey, I can hardly constitute a brat," Rai defends himself. "I'm at least twelve. Unlike those two guys." He gestures to Hitan and Galaxian with one gloved hand. Of course, the other's in his pocket. "Also, I'm mature enough to stay outside instead of possibly facing your wrath and maybe getting murdered irritating you. You gotta give me some points for that, right?"
Galaxian, as if just reminded that it's cold, huddles a little over Missy to protect her from the winds. Or maybe not. Without Hitan to move him along, he stops budging.
"I was already gonna do that. Also, coming over here was Echo's idea," Hitan chirps as he flies in first, still wearing his shoes. "Then she suggested it because of Rai bringing up a topic while they were talking...so I have nothing to do with that."
What a traitor.
Contrary to how he's acting, though, he stops right at the place where his wings can cover Silence from the incoming winds. Kinda sweet, huh? Don't get me wrong, though, it's also a borderline tease, since it's probably cold to her the most out of everyone there. Guess it depends on interpretation.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/12/2021 10:08 pm  #181

"Fine, you're old enough to be called a '(beep)ing moron'." Silence rolled her eyes at Rai. 

"Hmph, just hurry up inside," Silence mumbled, giving a look towards Echo. Echo laughed nervously. Silence then went back inside, muttering about how it's "one-damn-O-clock in the morning." Echo followed after, trying to figure out how to bring up Galaxian's wounds. 

Missy cuddled more into Galaxian. 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/12/2021 10:19 pm  #182

"I'm honored," Rai says with a deep bow, his hand having swept to position itself over his heart before he even said anything. "I'll stay outside, by the way, ma'am."
The forumer stands outside stupidly. 
The angel follows Silence eagerly. "If you thought there was trouble, does that mean you prepared midnight snacks?" he asks.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/12/2021 10:30 pm  #183

Missy meowed softly at Galaxian as if trying to remind him to go inside. 

Silence said, "I have water for tea boiling. If you're a good boy then you can maybe have tea." 

"Uhm, so..." Echo mumbled. "Galaxian has some... wounds..." 

Silence turned very quickly, cursing before saying, "Well (beep)! You should have mentioned that first! Galaxian, get yourself in here before I drag you, you idiot! What the hell did he do this time?!" 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/12/2021 10:49 pm  #184

Galaxian looks up to stare at Silence blankly.
"Galaxi and I are both under twelve," Hitan reminds gleefully, his priorities straight, as usual. "So we can't have tea."
Well, you can't have most types of food, boy. Go figure.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/13/2021 12:37 am  #185

"Hush up, that ain't important," Silence said. "Galaxian, hurry up and get in here. None of you idiots even answered me!" 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/13/2021 1:03 am  #186

"We don't know what happened," Rai speaks up from where he is, though now he's heading over to Galaxian with a "why do I have to do everything" expression on his face. "We weren't with him."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/13/2021 1:18 am  #187

Missy started to growl at Rai, giving an aggressive hiss. 

"Oh, so the brat ran off by himself and got hurt? Typical. What kind of wounds he got?" 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/13/2021 1:25 am  #188

"Mate, I'm trying to help," Rai says to the cat, eying her warily. "As for those, you'll have to see for yourself. Hope it doesn't scare you."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/13/2021 1:47 am  #189

"Missy, let him get Galaxian inside," Silence said softly. Missy stopped hissing and growling, but she is giving Rai a very mean look.

Silence then said, "Whatever it is, I probably have seen worse. Grew up in a hospital, so it can't be that bad."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/13/2021 1:52 am  #190

Rai, because he's gonna be staying outside anyways, gives Missy the most smug smirk possible. Also, he picks Galaxian up. 
"Hopefully, that will be the case," he says with a nod. "Does that mean you're sure you'll be able to take it on?"

Hitan is lowkey singing, "Snaaaackkkks~!" under his breath. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/13/2021 2:13 am  #191

Missy batted at Rai a little (she didn't have her claws out), her tail swishing from irritation.

Silence replied, "Duh. I didn't study medicine and magic to be (beep)ing doubted by a little kid!"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/13/2021 2:20 am  #192

"Well, Hitan and I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't heal him," he says, still smirking at Silence's cat. "He's a special case, after all." He carries Galaxian like he would a cat over to the entrance of the home (the narrator wonders how much wind they're letting in, lol), and takes care not to step in while he puts Galaxian to the side, beyond the door. And yeah, somehow he manages to not have Galaxian drop Missy through all that. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/13/2021 2:28 am  #193

"Hmph, yeah, yeah, I know that Galaxian's weird," Silence said, going over to gently pull Galaxian along to the kitchen. "But it still seems like you're (beep)ing doubting me."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/13/2021 2:32 am  #194

Rai and Hitan make it look easier than it actually is, with a cat in his arms and all. 
"Oh? And since when have you cared about kids like me doubting you?" he asks as he steps towards the side a little. To Echo, he holds the door for her and gestures towards the inside. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/13/2021 2:50 am  #195

"Shut the hell your mouth! I don't care any!" Silence huffed, tugging on Galaxian a little. She doesn't do it roughly, since she doesn't want him to drop Missy. and probably doesn't want to hurt him-

Echo goes inside, muttering out a thanks.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/13/2021 2:57 am  #196

"Well, I'm about to close the door. Does that count?" His smirk can only widen, it seems. "Thanks for all the help, by the way. All three of you and anyone else, too." He glances to the side of what can be seen by the entrance before making an OK sign with his free hand. "See you in a bit, then."
Door, shut. Checkmark. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/13/2021 3:10 am  #197

Silence huffed, "So annoying..." as she led the way to the kitchen. She asked, "Where are the wounds at?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/13/2021 4:44 pm  #198

"Thank you," says Rai's retreating voice through the door.
"You shall see," Hitan says in a tone that definitely conveys that he thinks that's something very adult to say. He sounds extremely smug. Definitely inappropriate for the situation. Honestly, he feels like he's quarter-raised by Wiley or something. By the way, that's not the case. Well, at least 25% is inaccurate, anyways. "Where are we going?" he asks right after, somehow switching his tone, just like that. "Is there an infirmary here?" 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/13/2021 5:11 pm  #199

"Sure, if you can call the kitchen that," Silence said.

First, the group went through the living room and then the group entered the kitchen. (Ignore the terrible scene transition, the Narrator sucks at those). The kitchen itself is cleaned and organized. Silence opened a cabinet and pulled out a large, wooden, decor box labeled, "Silence's! Do not touch!" She set it on the counter carefully.

"So how'd he get the wounds? Fighting or something?" Silence asked. "Being an idiot or something?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/13/2021 5:18 pm  #200

Hitan literally just picked the box up right after she set it down to see if there are any tiny gaps he can try to peek through. "I think it was a fight," he offers, lifting the box up further to look at the bottom. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera