The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2021 2:36 pm  #151

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

"Must be another sleep disorder, then," Rai reckons, not looking at her. "Galaxian-chan, looks like you have to do research on Glitchian sleep disorders."
The forumer nods as if that makes sense.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

10/05/2021 4:31 pm  #152

"I don't have any sleeping disorders," Echo said, going through the stage of Denial.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/05/2021 8:27 pm  #153

"Maybe they're currently undiagnosed, or maybe you just...don't want to admit it?" He does look at her now. "In any case, if you don't, then the way you spoke a little while back led to a misunderstanding of sorts."

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

10/06/2021 1:26 am  #154

"Uhm, I, uhm, uh, I-" Echo stammered, trying to search for words. "-This is a weird topic, isn't it? Wow, uhm, yeah... a weird topic to be on... Uhm... Look at this rock!"

She held up the rock she picked up off the ground.

"It's a nice rock!"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/06/2021 11:06 pm  #155

"Ma'am, if we two aren't rock enthusiasts, that would be an even stranger subject," Rai points out.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/06/2021 11:31 pm  #156

"Oh... uhm... It's a nice rock, though, right?" 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/07/2021 12:44 am  #157

"Who am I to say it is or isn't nice?" He lifts his hands just to tilt both of them outwards to each side, apparently to mimic a clueless look. He even lifts his shoulders a little, which is rare of him to do when he's not shrugging. "If it's nice to you, then it's nice to you."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/07/2021 6:31 am  #158

"Uh..." Echo does not know what to respond with.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/08/2021 11:24 pm  #159

"Well then, I think you have to excuse us," Rai says without leaving a moment for the silence to creep in. His hands have dropped at some point without being noticeable. "You can sleep while looking at rocks, and we'll go patch up some of the wounds Galaxian there got some time in the near past. It was nice to see you, btw."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/09/2021 1:26 am  #160

"Wounds" got Echo's attention.

"Wait!? Wait! He's hurt? What happened?" Echo asked, very clearly worried for Galaxian. Well, "very clearly" unless either or both Rai and Galaxian are EXTREMELY socially inept. Okay, well, Galaxian probably won't catch it now that the Narrator thinks about it, but eH.

"Are you okay?!" Echo asked Galaxian. Her voice was starting to raise at the end, but she managed to keep herself pretty quiet. The girl continued to nervously ramble. 

"Where did you get hurt? How did you get hurt? I can probably heal you, although my magic skills aren't... very strong..."

And there's the feeling of worthlessness because Echo is pretty sure she can't help, and it's more than likely that her magic would have no effect on Galaxian. It's a disturbing feeling, a feeling of that something like this happened before that Echo wished she didn't remember. Maybe it's just because of the heck-ton of anxiety and paranoia the past has given Echo, but whenever she thought of Galaxian being "hurt", there was a wave of guilt and pure dread, a wave of anxiety that something even worse would happen to him, like what happened back then-

"And, like, I can't remember if medicine works on you but I can buy you medicine if you want, or something like that, or, or, uhm, or something like that! How much pain are you in? I'm sorry! Uhm, uh, or maybe Silence can make medicine! She's really good at that! She even fixed up my eye-"

Echo pushed her bangs back to show Galaxian the other half of her face. She's wearing special contacts, so her eye looks rather normal other than the iris not exactly matching her other eye (the contact looked more green). The skin around her eye is... perfect! Not a single scratch or irritation in sight. There wasn't any scarring.

"-If she can make stuff like that, then she could probably make something for you! She lived with you for a while, didn't she?! And, uhm, and-!"

There Echo goes, rambling and panicking without any other information. She put her hair back down.

(Lmao I switched from past to present tense like it was nothing whhdjsnfs too lazy to fix that, I don't wanna rewrite)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/09/2021 1:26 am  #161

(also RIP sorry for the whole hecking essay of a POV I just sent you)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/09/2021 1:43 am  #162

Rai is offended that he doesn't obviously seem extremely socially inept as well.

Galaxian, who didn't want to go along with Rai to fix his own problems anyways, does what Galaxian personas do best--reflect the focus of the situation on something else entirely in the worst way possible. Suddenly, he's much closer to Echo than should be comfortable--a distance that would make toxic anime fandom components widen their eyes in anticipation, so here is the (unnecessary) reminder that Galaxian is literally physically 10 at most and likely chronologically/mentally younger than even that. 
"That looks good," he comments on her eye--or rather, its surroundings. The compliment is, of course, very strange coming from him. It's not that Galaxian doesn't know how to compliment; it's that he doesn't do it usually without something to distract someone from. Also, he kinda doesn't know how to compliment.

"Well, personally I look forward to meeting Silence again," Rai quips. To himself, yes, because he is very aware what Galaxian is trying to do and what might happen. "I am sure that she would take the situation very well, that Galaxian here would definitely not try to make everyone else forget the topic, and especially that nothing bad will happen in general..."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/09/2021 2:15 am  #163

Echo nodded to Rai, thinking he was talking to her, and said, "I can lead the way and stuff to out house! She definitely will want to help! S-she's been talking about visiting you guys, anyway! So, really, it's a good idea to at least see if she could make something to help! And she has really good advice, I think!"

Aww, Silence talks about them-
If Silence was there at the moment, she would have probably scoffed and rolled her eyes. Then she would have perhaps boasted that "Of course she has good advice."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/09/2021 2:27 am  #164

Rai's expression turns serious. "How many people did she say she was going to beat up?"
Still a joke, btw. Maybe. Sort of.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/09/2021 2:34 am  #165

"Uhm, I don't think she said anything about beating anyone up," Echo said with a head tilt. "Well, wait, maybe there was someone... Uhm... But that's not important, I think! What's important is Galaxian's wounds!"

Echo pointed at Galaxian, kinda. It was more like a finger gun.

"And he needs help! So, like, do I lead the way or something or do you two have, like, teleportation or something? Not that teleportation is super important, it's only a thirty minute walk, I think! I mean, I could fly, but I dunno if you guys can or something-"

She goes off rambling again.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/09/2021 2:40 am  #166

Rai somehow does a (: without actually smiling.
"We're gonna run," he says otherwise. Galaxian nods, like that's normal.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/09/2021 2:42 am  #167

"Ah, uhm, okay! So do I... uhm, do I fly or do I run as well?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/09/2021 3:01 am  #168

"First, I want to notify you, miss, that if any legal action is involved after this affair, you will also share some responsibility for negligence," Rai says, almost as quickly as the side effect information voices in those drug promotion ads. "Then, regarding your question, it's your choice."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/09/2021 3:03 am  #169

"...Uh... Imma... fly then..." Echo said, very confused on what Rai meant by the whole thing with 'legal action'.

"See... you guys there?"

Echo spread her wings and shot up into the air, now heading back towards her home.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/09/2021 5:11 am  #170

The cyber agent waves lazily towards her flying-away figure. Then, he turns to Galaxian.
He's looking serious again. Like he himself thinks, when he's serious, his face seems a little longer. That's the least of his concerns at the moment, however.
"You can come out now," he says.
For a moment, there's no reaction, but then an angel jumps from a higher vantage point above some branches. His wings don't clip into anything, and his descent is almost as if a floating one.
"Carry him?" Rai voices, almost as if he's the one offering something. 
The angel sighs, his expression more expressive in his exasperation and tiredness than one would perhaps expect. "Okay," he states, his eyebrows lifting as he looks at Galaxian, who continues to not have much of a reaction. He tilts a singular eyebrow towards Rai as he turns his head towards the agent.
"Would have been rude to not let her know," the other offers as if that's an explanation.
Hitan's eyebrows drop as he sighs again. 
"Your logic," Rai adds.
The angel doesn't respond. He just pouts a little as he waves his hand around a little, weaving and spinning an orb of light around Galaxian. After finishing with that, he flies off with the ever-emotionless Galaxian in tow.

He is once again the one left behind. He surveys the surroundings once more before taking his own route.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/09/2021 4:15 pm  #171

(do we time skip?) 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/09/2021 4:34 pm  #172

(Probably, yeah. Your cue xD)

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/09/2021 5:13 pm  #173

(okey XD)

Echo landed on the front porch without the slightest sound, turning and waiting for the others to, well, catch up. Even if there is barely much of a wait.

The house itself seems to be two stories.

While waiting, Echo took off her shoes and set them to the side of the porch where there were other shoes, presumably belonging to the others who lived in the house.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/11/2021 4:30 pm  #174

The only reason she's kept waiting is because Hitan, for whatever reason, is taking his sweet time. First, he doesn't land. Then, he makes the light around Galaxian (who is visible, compared to him) swirl around in circles around the forumer for at least 5 seconds. Finally, with a slightly dramatic (but not too dramatic) pop, the forumer lands on the floor. Really, he's not too visible, either. (And the pop came from Hitan's abilities, not...Galaxian himself. If that needed to be specified.)
With the noise and subsequent expansion of light, it's soon apparent that Rai's actually near where Galaxian is, having reached out a hand to steady the forumer. He retracts his hand once he's made sure that Galaxian won't keel over. He glances over to Echo, seemingly thinking to himself.
Hitan still doesn't land. He instead just casually flies over to the right of Galaxian, as if walking on air. Rai is, of course, on the left of the forumer. The height difference between Rai and the other two is very funny, especially with Galaxian on level ground.  

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

10/11/2021 11:24 pm  #175

"Oh, uhm, make sure to take off your shoes... uh... although you probably already know that... because of Si..." 

Silence was pretty strict about some etiquettes (ironically), "shoes off before coming in" was one of them. The others would be "elbows off of the table" and "ask for instead of reaching for something off the counter." 

Echo opened the door, waiting for the other three to walk in before her. 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Board footera