The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2021 3:04 pm  #1

Forums Week 2021!

Heyllo! Forums Week is happening again this year!Forums Week is a week where we remember our Forums and celebrate what they meant to us. It’s a massive reunion where we remember the good in our MBs. This idea was created by a forumer last year to celebrate what we were so credit to them Forums Week will last from July 23-30th this year with games, fanfics, skits, and a whole lot of things that we’re thinking of! This year we’re planning a special Spirit Animals event on Event Island that’ll be a reunion...but there are also going to be some important announcements...Forums Week will be taking place on Home Base, likely mainly in Newsfeed. (#Horizon tag) However, a new feature called “Circles” was added, like the clans we had in SA. We do have a Veterans of MBs and Safechat clan for us and for SAMBers, there is also a Keepers of Greenhaven circle. These circles give us private islands where we can hide from the hub so it might be worth dropping in to check that out too!I know Home Base isn’t exactly our favorite site but it’s a time to show Scholastic all the Forums meant to us. So I hope you guys get to drop in and see all we’re working on. We’ll also be posting more content over the course of that week. And to all the SAMBers out there, I highly recommend dropping into the event. So far, it’s gonna be from 4-5 on Friday the 30th with an important announcement! Thank you and have a great day!

*\^v^v^v)|~Stellar~|(v^v^v^/*
       -formerly known as Icy-
/transfer Keeper from the SAMB/
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/13/2021 6:49 pm  #2

Re: Forums Week 2021!

I can't attend, so sorry for that :'(. I can't access Home Base anymore xD. But, I'm sure y'all will have a lot of fun! If I can help spread the word somehow, please let me know.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

7/13/2021 7:01 pm  #3

I'll be there! Sorry for disappearing, got sick :/

Requiem/Legacy

Ace/Genderqueer: They/Xe

It's Always Spooky Season Time.

Just an eldritch dragon disguised as dice.

"Dude! Let me in! I'm a fairy!"
"DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN F A R I E S ?"

7/14/2021 4:19 pm  #4

Ayyy, I'm glad to hear that, Legacy!
And offie, I'm sorry you can't get on HB anymore. Hmm if you're having trouble loading it you could always try download then delete it afterward? And oofie it would be great if you could spread the word! We have a hard time informing others so that would be greatly appreciated!

-formerly known as Icy-
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/14/2021 7:10 pm  #5

I can't download it lol. I'm stuck on Internet Explorer because the computer isn't even able to download Chrome or Firefox. But thank you for the suggestion xD

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

7/14/2021 7:29 pm  #6

Bruh how did I forget to say something very important lol
Uhh, if you can, please tell the other MBers that Galaxian says hello and wishes them the best in life! And also sends them hearts <3 xD

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/15/2021 4:52 pm  #7

Oofie in that case I would say maybe try mobile? Ayyy but I'll try to remember to tell them if you can't make it

-formerly known as Icy-
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/15/2021 7:12 pm  #8

I am on mobile xD ig in a way, since it's a tablet. No wait, it's a potato. Anyways, thanks xDD

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/16/2021 3:45 am  #9

Hmm. Sounds to me like there are a lot of SAMBers there. Is that the primary remaining group of forumers there? Where are the others? Just curious, of course.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

7/17/2021 2:26 pm  #10

Time wrote:

Hmm. Sounds to me like there are a lot of SAMBers there. Is that the primary remaining group of forumers there? Where are the others? Just curious, of course.

SAMBers and WoFers. At least one T39Cers, and some miscellaneous.

Requiem/Legacy

7/17/2021 6:30 pm  #11

Oh, nice nice.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

7/19/2021 2:51 am  #12

Ayyy yeah I've encountered people from the SAMB and WoFMB mostly. Though if you're looking for people from other MBs on HB you might want to try the Veterans Circle? They added a feature kinda like the SA Clans so we're trying to use that to find each other again.

-formerly known as Icy-
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/19/2021 5:00 pm  #13

I'm back (I got sick and it was not fun) and I'm going to help work on bringing back some old forum games. While I joined right before the End, I stalked the WoFMB forums for literal years, so hopefully my brain can pump out a few memories.

Requiem/Legacy

7/22/2021 3:39 am  #14

Ahhh that would be great! Sorry for getting back so late, my brain is a big mess right now Heh…
Ayy yeah we’re using the #Horizon tag this year for most FW stuff anddd uhmm we’re probably gonna link stuff to posts structured to look like the Forums’ search pages. Heh my brain is slowly falling apart so I hope I covered everything. Eeek just ask if ye have more questions, Imma try to be better about checking lol.

-formerly known as Icy-
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/22/2021 3:51 am  #15

Eeek also I replied on the Sunflower Council thread on HB. I really should have just replied on one place but welp I’m losing track of everything (we’re fine, totally not stressing XD) Ayyy I hope you’re feeling better and take care!

-formerly known as Icy-
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/22/2021 8:31 am  #16

Stellarkeeper wrote:

Eeek also I replied on the Sunflower Council thread on HB. I really should have just replied on one place but welp I’m losing track of everything (we’re fine, totally not stressing XD) Ayyy I hope you’re feeling better and take care!

Wait did you say Sunflower Council? I haven't been on HB since the first weeks of its life, so I'm unfamiliar. But I remember in older SAMB history there was a Sunflower Council (I say older because I think it died out after Blizz's ban). Is the name a coincidence or did it make a revival?

-Prank

I'm Prank from the SAMB. Currently doing historical research. Will not be pasting my old signature due to length.

7/22/2021 12:06 pm  #17

Ay it's not a coincidence. I made the Sunflower Council on Home Base in hopes of reviving the community we once had and making Home Base a better place not just for kids but for MBers. Heh, I've been too busy to run it regularly but maybe when the stress dies down I can start doing that. I revived it in hopes of not only to stop people from leaving but to get people to stay, which sounds the same but I suppose the latter is more in terms of getting MBers to come back. Luckily, unlike SA (I will give HB credit for this one), you can join more than one circle so when the update came out my friends and I went crazy making a whole bunch of SA circles: Keepers of Greenhaven (for SAMBers and others who were into SA during that time), Redcloaks, Sunflower Council, Spirit Animals Clan, Veterans of MBs + Safechat (Self explanatory). Ay, we're doing a whole bunch to try to bring back the series and the community and having a safe place for fans or MBers to head to helps with that.

-formerly known as Icy-
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/23/2021 3:31 am  #18

Um I guess for everyone's information, we released the official FW posts 3 hours ago. I mean Stellar did, I just reposted the game, Soup. I do keep up with here, just a bit slow cause I've been busy handling some SA stuff. Stellar's mostly been taking charge to try to get that load off me. She's presumably sleeping right now like she's supposed to be. It's pretty crazy, you would think I would learn to stop throwing myself into things but I still haven't. Either way, I think I like what I'm doing and I have no regrets... maybe some regrets but it's too late to stop now. :O

Destiny
~3rd gen SAMB MBer~
harumi on fer.al || Rest In Peace, Feral

7/24/2021 3:51 am  #19

Stellarkeeper wrote:

Ay it's not a coincidence. I made the Sunflower Council on Home Base in hopes of reviving the community we once had and making Home Base a better place not just for kids but for MBers. Heh, I've been too busy to run it regularly but maybe when the stress dies down I can start doing that. I revived it in hopes of not only to stop people from leaving but to get people to stay, which sounds the same but I suppose the latter is more in terms of getting MBers to come back. Luckily, unlike SA (I will give HB credit for this one), you can join more than one circle so when the update came out my friends and I went crazy making a whole bunch of SA circles: Keepers of Greenhaven (for SAMBers and others who were into SA during that time), Redcloaks, Sunflower Council, Spirit Animals Clan, Veterans of MBs + Safechat (Self explanatory). Ay, we're doing a whole bunch to try to bring back the series and the community and having a safe place for fans or MBers to head to helps with that.

Oh that's nice! I didn't even know people still remembered Sunflower Council/TSPL existed back then. Tbh even tho I was around during that era, I forgot about it until I was during SAMB history research this year.

skyscraperarrow12 wrote:

Um I guess for everyone's information, we released the official FW posts 3 hours ago. I mean Stellar did, I just reposted the game, Soup. I do keep up with here, just a bit slow cause I've been busy handling some SA stuff. Stellar's mostly been taking charge to try to get that load off me. She's presumably sleeping right now like she's supposed to be. It's pretty crazy, you would think I would learn to stop throwing myself into things but I still haven't. Either way, I think I like what I'm doing and I have no regrets... maybe some regrets but it's too late to stop now. :O

I'm hoping to get back on Homebase to at least experience Forums Week, but I might miss some of it. I had the second dose of Covid vax on the 23rd, and even tho the first dose didn't make me feel sick, it's possible this one could.

-Prank

I'm Prank from the SAMB. Currently doing historical research. Will not be pasting my old signature due to length.

7/24/2021 12:16 pm  #20

Oofie I can’t say I remember it because I was really inactive but I looked at the SAMB history book to fill in what I had forgotten (and for nostalgia too )  I got to read up on the Sunflower Council and I guess around that time was when a really influential and kind Hubble left, causing kind of a hole in the community. In addition to that, someone else had been creating some drama so I created it in hopes to give people reasons to stay. HB’s community is still growing and I just didn’t want to see some of the good parts fall apart so quickly, I guess.

-formerly known as Icy-
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/24/2021 12:21 pm  #21

Oofie I hope the second dose doesn’t make you feel too sick. I think I just felt more tired than usual if I remember correctly lol. Ay, I hope all goes well though!

-formerly known as Icy-
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/28/2021 5:15 pm  #22

Will be posting tomorrow after real life business! (Sorry for disappearing- real life business)

Requiem/Legacy

7/31/2021 12:42 pm  #23

So I ended up missing Forums Week 2021 due to health and sleep. I was interested in checking HB out again and it seemed like the right time. Maybe Forums Week 2022, or in the time inbetween.

-Prank

8/03/2021 2:01 am  #24

Oh you're definitely welcome to visit anytime. It's probably easier during FW just so mbers feel more comfortable. But yeah we're always around if you want to see our small squad.

Destiny
~3rd gen SAMB MBer~
harumi on fer.al || Rest In Peace, Feral

8/03/2021 3:09 am  #25

BrownWolf123 wrote:

So I ended up missing Forums Week 2021 due to health and sleep. I was interested in checking HB out again and it seemed like the right time. Maybe Forums Week 2022, or in the time inbetween.

-Prank

Same here. Was gonna post earlier like I mentioned but ahhhhhhh body whyyyyyyyyy

Requiem/Legacy

Board footera