The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2021 3:46 am  #76

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

"Okay, uhm..."

Name, space, name...

Space? Space-

"Oh my gods. oH MY GODS-"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/12/2021 3:57 am  #77

"That is composed of three words, so I am not called 'Oh My Gods,'" he remarks drily.
Oh boy. You really did get every negative aspect of me, huh, Galaxian.
"The closer title would be 'In the name of *insert name of deity except Athena here*, dang you!'" he states.
Oh boy.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

6/12/2021 9:58 am  #78

Echo kind of laughs but she's also now trying to not cry from being overwhelmed with emotions. She's still very much an emotional person.

"Galaxian- I-" Echo kind of covered her mouth, really trying to not cry. She still had mascara on and she didn't want to ruin it. Also she was already embarrassed for not realizing sooner, so she thought crying would be even more embarrassing.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/12/2021 1:19 pm  #79

"That's just one word," he goes before he breaks into his little unnatural laugh. "Alright, you finally got it."

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

6/12/2021 2:34 pm  #80

Echo manages a weak, "Yay!" She swallowed back tears and apologized, "I'm sorry it took me so long."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/13/2021 1:00 am  #81

"No problem. I expected it," he replies breezily.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/13/2021 1:29 am  #82

"Sorry," Echo apologized again. "How have you been?" She's rather awkward in saying this, but she's Doing Her Best.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/13/2021 5:58 pm  #83

Maybe because it'd be awkward for him to continue being a "ghost," or maybe because the narrator knows full well that they will forget that they left him still invisible (hint: Definitely the second reason) and then forego whatever consistency is at this point, Galaxian does appear now. Though, he's still outside of her view at the moment, but she can see him if she turns now. By the way, he was only invisible for the handshake thing before. Before that, he was also fully visible, just...not. If that makes any sense.
He's not really different. Just his usual gradient of blue hair, soullessly black eyes, and...is that an outline of armor nearby him? Hmm.
"Fine," he answers to her question, which according to all the rules of reality and social interactions is most probably a lie. "You?"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/14/2021 1:48 am  #84

"I dunno. I think I'm happy?" Echo replied. She looks everywhere but behind her, which is funny although a bit... stupid on her part. Not that she is a stupid person (usually), she's just... *vague jesture* yeah.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/14/2021 2:24 am  #85

"Good to hear."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/14/2021 12:19 pm  #86

"Yea..." Echo fiddled with her thumbs, not sure of what to add into the conversation.

"So... where've you been at? Seen, uhm, any cool places?" Echo awkwardly asked, not sure if she should really ask that.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/15/2021 3:13 am  #87

"Not particularly," responds Galaxian without much thought. Perhaps he already thought of his "cool" standards beforehand? Who knows.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/15/2021 12:30 pm  #88

"Oh... hm... There's some nice ponds around here. They have really pretty fish!"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/16/2021 12:14 am  #89

"Do they have piranhas?" he asks in the most unconcerned tone ever.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/16/2021 3:00 am  #90

"No, I don't think they do," Echo said. "I've seen piranhas in aquariums before, though! They're really glittery."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/16/2021 9:38 pm  #91

"A pity," states Galaxian. The narrator thinks he just likes fish with teeth at this point.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/16/2021 11:07 pm  #92

Echo thinks Galaxian meant that it was a pity that piranhas are glittery and is now a little confused.

"Do you not like glitter?"

Last edited by EchoDraws (6/16/2021 11:09 pm)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/16/2021 11:43 pm  #93

"No negative opinion on it thus far."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/18/2021 3:13 pm  #94

Echo paused for a moment, trying to connect dots together before coming to the right conclusion.

"Oh, okay. The fish in the ponds kinda look like koi fish, but I dunno enough about fish to really figure it out."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/22/2021 2:20 am  #95

"Figure it out?" he repeats, as a question. It seems he doesn't really know what there is to be figured out about it, so enlighten him, please.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/23/2021 2:49 pm  #96

"I mean, like, uhm... identify what kind of fish they are, what breed," Echo tried to specify. "I don't know enough to, uh, to..." She struggled trying to piece together words. "Know what kind of fish they are."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/23/2021 9:58 pm  #97

"If you're interested, I probably have books back at my base," he goes, adding the "probably" because if he doesn't, then one of the bookworms in his gang hello Hitan and Firas...(: definitely will.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/27/2021 12:59 am  #98

Echo smiled slightly at that.

"That would be nice, thank you." She sounds very formal in saying this.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/27/2021 1:13 am  #99

He remains undaunted. "Well, feel free to stop by at any point in time to get it, preferably during the daytime, however," he says as he just starts...walking off. Apparently he thinks business is finished or that that's a good place to end it, or whatever. Though, he does add, "Hopefully the one who bares the entrance is someone who would know where the books are, but if not, don't be scared of the ones who open the door while holding laser guns. They're harmless, mostly."
'Bares the entrance,' huh.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/29/2021 8:15 am  #100

"Laser guns? Oh, and where is your base? I don't remember going there before."

Echo is unaware that Galaxian is leaving, or that the conversation is perhaps over.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Board footera