The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2020 9:57 am  #2851

Re: 🍭 The Candy Graveyard πŸ‘» Specter's Homethread 🍭

Goess who's wearing all blue clothes today B)
Only my glasses break the aesthetic but lol

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

11/26/2020 1:23 pm  #2852

epic

Yesterday I was all boring brown clothing

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

11/26/2020 1:58 pm  #2853

It's kinda neat when you notice you're wearing all one color tho xD
I also have an all-black clothing set too I think? And all-red too. But that's it I think
Idk I just wear anything comfortable lol

11/27/2020 11:50 am  #2854

My teacher saying that the challenge word for this spelling list is "apocryphal" and my classmates finding it very hard to spell
meanwhile
Me, who has watched Fate/Apocrypha and therefore memorized the spelling: B)

11/27/2020 1:36 pm  #2855

Speaking of Apocrypha lol Fate!Shakespeare is in my mind XD
Like, we're studying a poem by Shakespeare in English class now and I can't help but think of the anime version of the writer lol

11/28/2020 12:42 pm  #2856

Oh my gosh I decided to read the Owari no SeraphΒ manga and tbh??? I'm screaming so much it's like???? wth????
I've read up to chapter 79 atm and later I'll finish catching up once I find a new site to read in,,,, but oh my gosh I relly really want to talk about this even though it's like chock-full of spoilers and probably makes no sense when I type it xD

11/28/2020 12:44 pm  #2857

Atm I'm just really hoping that Guren's team won't turn back into ashes hhhh

11/28/2020 3:53 pm  #2858

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Oh my gosh I decided to read the Owari no SeraphΒ manga and tbh??? I'm screaming so much it's like???? wth????
I've read up to chapter 79 atm and later I'll finish catching up once I find a new site to read in,,,, but oh my gosh I relly really want to talk about this even though it's like chock-full of spoilers and probably makes no sense when I type it xD

:eyes:
I mean I write up incoherent, spoilery rambles all the time xD if you want to talk about it, absolutely just go for it

Autumn (Librarian)
she / her | kinda a nerd
hello :D hope you're having a good day

"The true sky, and songs that cageless soar
Were they not wishes worth fighting for?"

11/28/2020 4:18 pm  #2859

πŸ‘€
I just finished catching up so now it's just waiting for next month's chapter ig
Idk if my heart can take the angst lol

11/28/2020 6:10 pm  #2860

Okay so I'mmaΒ tryΒ to talk about my thoughts on theΒ Owari no SeraphΒ manga up to what has been released.
There was,,, so much going through my head and so many reactions that uh this isn't going to make sense probably and there's definitely some things I'm forgetting. More than some, probs lol.
Anyways I'mma mark everything as spoilerΒ because it's a mess lol.

So where do I begin???? I have no idea lol Ig I'll just say that my interest in the Vampires is still super strong. And who'd guess it? Like, a lot of the impressions of the characters I had from the anime have at least swayed a bit. For example, I really disliked Krul Tepes but later on I just dunno what to feel about her? Also the face that she has a brother (I'd guessed that lol) seems to be a driving force for her and stuff. I'm glad they were reunited in the end even though Ashura's a demon and all lol. At least, well, I'm glad to see Asuramaru got into harmony with Yuu, more or less at least.
Which by the way, is something I was thinking about. It's just... wow, a lot of info to talk about xD. Like, the fact that EVERYTHING goes waaaaay back to the times of Ancient Greece? And how scandalized I was to learn that demons don't keep their memories lol AND EVEN MORE when I discovered that Yu's memories had also been tampered with? Essentially, quoting Yu about himself and Asuramaru, "we're a memory-less pair" haha. Though to be honest, I was kinda shocked to learn that Yu already existed way back in time.
I should decide if I want to call him Yuu or Yu lol. Idk.
The stuff with the first vampire, Shika Madou, was also wow heh. The big question here is WHAT happened to turn him (I'm fairly sure it's a he, though he did wear very femenine clothing, idk) into a vampire and later on a demon, because once that's figured out Ig a lot of the other stuff will be known. And also that his son was "Michaela" and had angellike-vampirelike that honestly... it's something I'm hmm about.
Especially later on when Noya wonders aloud if attempts to create a "Mika" and a "Yuu" were successful. This was mentioned right in front of Mika and Yuu themselves so like yeah.
Also this might not be surprising but I think Ferid's really interesting. I'm... I'm almost sure it's been confirmed he's insane lol even as a human child, nobody who'sΒ normalΒ would have that kind of reaction. And he's hecking intelligent and smart too! Like, being able to predict stuff and make a plan so detailed that it anticipated the others' movements, even when he himself was in trouble and captured.

That's all for now because I don't have time to continue typing but do expect a second part to this lol.
I mean, it's really full of spoilers up there so don't check it if you wanna read the manga.

Anyways?? I dunno if there's gonna be a third season of the anime, but if it does happen,,, wow, I wonder how stuff's gonna go because SO MUCH has happened and IS STILL happening so there's material for more than just one season lol.
Also the fact that the ocean was mentioned to be stained red with poison and the anime already showed it as regular blue lol.

11/28/2020 8:01 pm  #2861

Who knew blueberries could leave such a stain on clothes *sighs*
One exploded in my hand lol
Poor white shirt I was wearing.

11/30/2020 6:34 pm  #2862

Well I can definitely see that my dad's favorite meme is the Coffin Dance one xD
It's kinda fun to see him use it and ngl I like it too hehe

11/30/2020 6:34 pm  #2863

Keytars look super cool and I've thought that ever since I saw them but I dunno if I'd dare play one xD

11/30/2020 6:37 pm  #2864

Comic Sans MS used to be my favorite font. It still kinda it, as I like how the rounded edges and stuff look.
However, my true favorite font has become Times New Romans. It's just... wow, I dunno xD I just like it. And it's more practical to use too! You can't use Comic Sans on a school paper, but Times really does work out.
It looks beautifully structured and those tiny little serifs make the letters graceful when you look at them more closely.

12/01/2020 10:15 am  #2865

Sometimes I don't understand how certain songs become memes. I mean, a lot of them actually sound really good and are catchy.

12/01/2020 9:06 pm  #2866

So I began/continued playingΒ Ocarina of TimeΒ and so far I just,,, I'm in love with this OST

Rn I'm listening to it and crying because I'm remebering my friend and I miss him a lot.

12/01/2020 9:09 pm  #2867

Not to mention I figured it out on piano and I might have played it on loop for too long.

12/01/2020 9:12 pm  #2868

I remember the first time I played a Zelda game (it was the Minish CapΒ game, and I didn't finish the first dungeon haha I was a big noob but thanks to the friend who lent me his phone xD), I must've been like seven or eight years old? and I thought Link was a girl XDDD

12/01/2020 9:14 pm  #2869

I wonder if that friend ever finished the game??? Ig I'll ask him when I get the chance. I do know he introduced me and Austral to Zelda games... hahaha the nostalgia... I can't--
Though tbh Austral is a bigger fan of the games than I am (at least for now) because he's played them for longer. But that's been a big bonding link between us Ig. So yay and thanks to the friend who showed us the games!!!

12/01/2020 9:15 pm  #2870

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

But that's been a big bonding link between us Ig.

XD "link"
No pun intended btw lol but I'm laughing so hard rn

Laughing through sad tears is a supreme feeling I rarely get but I really enjoy it.

12/01/2020 9:48 pm  #2871

Ok so the unnamed friend I mentioned earlier began an online course (he's an English teacher)Β  to improve the English of Spanish speakers who have learned it as a foreign language, and I was included as a testing student!
This is really cool xD I can't wait to actually begin the course and provide the feedback at the end of the module. It's Canvas, and it's changed quite a bit since I last used it two years ago. So, fun!
Also I'm excited to see what the other testing students submit! I can't wait to participate on the forums and show my videos!Β 
Ig it's one of the closest interactions I'll get with Austral and his sister and some other friends until many months in the future.

12/01/2020 9:49 pm  #2872

In any case, rn I'm investigating about weak forms and contractions and they're really interesting :eyes:
I should really work harder to implement them into my speech in a more natural way, though Ik there are several I already am used to saying.

12/01/2020 10:33 pm  #2873

So apparentlyΒ themΒ is a common word used in reductions.
I had to type out an example sentence and the first thing in my mind was "Tell them, Naegi!" xDDD

12/01/2020 10:50 pm  #2874

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

So apparentlyΒ themΒ is a common word used in reductions.
I had to type out an example sentence and the first thing in my mind was "Tell them, Naegi!" xDDD

sore wa chigau yo!Β 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/01/2020 10:55 pm  #2875

XD
Now all that's left of that assignment is to record a video of myself talking about reductions, weak forms, and contractions.
Ngl I really love reductions such as betcha, wouldja, couldja, don'tcha... you get the idea xD.

Board footera