The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2020 9:17 pm  #1

Zura's Scribbles

I said I wasn't doing Scribble September and I shouldn't but *kicks SAT prep aside* hERE WE GO

These'll probably have blood/some swearing/heavy themes so keep that in mind if you're reading.

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/01/2020 9:26 pm  #2

Re: Zura's Scribbles

DAY ONE | 9/1 | WORD: CHOICE
You have a choice. Every moment. Every day. You can choose to do that one thing, or that other thing, or any number of the important things you should do, or you can choose to ignore everything and fall further into that void of aimlessness you've known for so many moons.

So what's your choice today?

Are you going to be productive for once, actually accomplish something?

Or are you going to keep ignoring everything and wing it, taking your chances and gambling your future?

Because you know all this stuff is really important, right? It's not something you can or should ignore. It's not something you can put off, and yet you've been doing just that, procrastinating left and right. Where's the motivation you had that one time? Don't you want to do well? Don't you want a bright future?

Because...

You can't have that bright future if you don't get off your ass and DO something.

You've always said you didn't want to be like the rest of the crowd with their heaps of student debt -- actually STUDYING for your goddamn test and actually working out so you don't fail that fitness test is the key to making the financial load easier to carry. But you won't do it. You just keep procrastinating, refreshing the wiki constantly, opening Discord, opening Instagram, you name it. You have done nothing. You continue to do nothing.

Test day gets closer every day.

There isn't a lot of time.

So please...

Tell me you'll make a different choice today.

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/01/2020 9:29 pm  #3

I read "many moons" as "many moms" I--
Also this is so ironically hilarious jsfidskijfosfjso

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

9/01/2020 9:30 pm  #4

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I read "many moons" as "many moms" I--
Also this is so ironically hilarious jsfidskijfosfjso

-Galaxian-

M O M S

yes it's me yelling at myself help

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/02/2020 10:53 pm  #5

DAY TWO | 9/2 | WORD: PERFECTION
POV: Rigel
No one's perfect. I know that. Even immortals can't be perfect, not even us star elves -- we pride ourselves on what we insist is physical perfection, our ethereal beauty and flowing hair and starry eyes, but on the inside, we're just as imperfect as everyone else. I know that.

But it's no excuse.

The imperfection that plagues all beings is no excuse.

Nothing is an excuse.

Nothing can ever be an excuse for what I did.

I don't like to think back on it, but sometimes when it's quiet at night and I'm alone, my mind wanders to that time, the time where I needed to be perfect. My comrades needed a leader then, a perfect general, and I couldn't be that leader, that perfect general. My imperfection was my downfall, their downfall, the downfall of everything.

If only I could've managed to be perfect once.

Just once.

Just that one time.

Then maybe...

Maybe things would have turned out differently.

So much differently.

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/03/2020 1:00 pm  #6

Oh my the first one xD it's a very big mood. Thanks for writing that hehe my mind needed that wake-up call.
And I like the way you wrote the second prompt. Gives an insight to the character! (Please tell Rigel he(?) doesn't have to be perfect but only try his best ksfbdaljkafsd)

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

9/03/2020 9:49 pm  #7

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Oh my the first one xD it's a very big mood. Thanks for writing that hehe my mind needed that wake-up call.
And I like the way you wrote the second prompt. Gives an insight to the character! (Please tell Rigel he(?) doesn't have to be perfect but only try his best ksfbdaljkafsd)

Thanks!

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/03/2020 11:11 pm  #8

DAY THREE | 9/3 | WORD: DEJA VU

I've been here before.

Not knowing what to write.

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/04/2020 11:11 pm  #9

DAY FOUR | 9/4 | WORD: AMBIVALENT

"I've got mixed feelings about this," Rigel said as they walked down the hall. "I've never exactly trusted them, you know?"

"I don't trust them either," Selene said, "but we don't have much choice. This is possibly the most important deal we'll ever have to make."

Yeah, but...

Was making this deal the right choice?

Rigel never asked, but he didn't need to. Selene shared his doubts, and the nearer they got to the meeting room, the bigger those doubts grew.

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/27/2020 12:30 pm  #10

I gave up on this quick lol

Zzzzura 
Administrator

Board footera