The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2020 4:28 pm  #1

(DB intro?) September 5th, Sports center

(hfgftfhv we reviving this..? Maybe?)

A girl wandered around the area, seemingly lost or maybe she’s just looking for something. She has a black duffel bag slung over her left shoulder as she moves her right hand to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Today, Silvia’s wearing a plain maroon hoodie, black loose fit pants, and some basic white tennis shoes. Definitely dressed for comfort and not for style, though she rarely ever dresses to look nice. Sighing in frustration, she re-tucked the same strand of hair back behind her ear since it had come loose again. Apparently her hair just doesn’t wanna stay today so she does this a couple more times, until finally she just puts her hair up in a ponytail.

Marsh/Marine
"Gender is confusing" - me...and like a million other people I think

9/05/2020 7:03 pm  #2

Re: (DB intro?) September 5th, Sports center

{👀 I'm all for reviving DB tbh}

Striding confidently through the doors of the sports center, a tall girl dressed in a red shirt and black shorts tossed her raven black hair over her shoulder. Her large, feathery wings were folded behind her back, and with her free hand she carried a plain black bag and a volleyball tucked under the same arm. The Lumifae, otherwise known as Hannele, briefly glanced at the lost looking girl before heading to drop her bag off in the locker room.

9/06/2020 1:02 am  #3

The pair of feathery wings were what caught Via’s attention. Her gaze was immediately drawn to them as she rushes to catch up to the taller girl, completely forgetting about personal space. “Hey! HI! Um hi, I’m Silvia.” She says, introducing herself as soon as she caught up to the other. 

Marsh/Marine

9/06/2020 10:56 am  #4

Hannele rolled her eyes and sighed at the introduction. "What do you want?" she snapped, looking down at Silvia in an arrogant fashion. The Lumifae didn't stop walking, but she at least slowed her pace.

Last edited by Rune01 (9/06/2020 10:56 am)

9/06/2020 11:21 am  #5

"Geez, you don't have to be such a prick." Silvia mumbles under her breath "Um anyways, is it fine if I ask you a few questions about your wings?" She asks, already taking a small notepad and a pencil from out of her hoodie pocket "Oh right, also, is there an ice skating rink in Diamond Bay?"

Marsh/Marine

9/06/2020 11:47 am  #6

Hannele, who couldn't resist an opportunity to brag (especially about her wings), seemed to relax a bit at the question. Opening her wings a bit, she nodded. "Fine, you can ask about my wings. And yes, there should be an ice rink here. Most likely it will be in this building."

9/06/2020 12:31 pm  #7

“Oh, ok....so how does it feel to have wings? Is it just like..I donno, like another limb on your back or something? Also are they more sensitive than, say, like your arms or something? Have you had wings your whole life? If so what was it like to grow up with wings? Also um, if you don’t mind, can I touch them?” Silvia asks, leaning in to get a better look at the feathers.

Marsh/Marine

9/06/2020 12:42 pm  #8

"I suppose you could say they feel like another limb,  yes they're more sensitive, yes I've had them my whole life, it felt natural to grow up with wings, and lastly, no, do not touch my wings." Hannele narrowed her eyes as she studied Silvia. "You ask a lot of questions."

9/07/2020 12:13 am  #9

“heh sorry, I’m just really excited. I’ve never met someone with wings before...” She says, quickly jotting the information down in her notebook. She moves to adjust the straps of her bag, since it was slipping a bit, before asking yet another question (because she has no chill) “You know anything about the spirits here?”

Marsh/Marine

9/07/2020 11:25 am  #10

"It's fine, I suppose," she sighed, rolling her eyes. Ugh, who knew she would be this annoying. However, at the mention of spirits, Hannele seemed to perk up a bit. "Spirits, you say? Why are you asking?"

Last edited by Rune01 (9/07/2020 11:26 am)

9/07/2020 1:56 pm  #11

She shrugs “Curiosity I guess, might as well figure out what these spirits are since they are what I came here for...So you know about them? Please tell me more!”

Marsh/Marine

9/07/2020 2:28 pm  #12

"Well, I don't know much about spirits, but from what I understand, there's rumored to be some powerful ones here that help some of the heros or villains in this town."

9/08/2020 12:22 pm  #13

Silvia jots somethingdown in her notebook beforeasking yet another question "Do you know where these spirits are?" 

Marsh/Marine

9/08/2020 6:14 pm  #14

Hannele scoffed. "Of course I don't. Hardly anyone knows about where these spirits are."

9/23/2020 12:03 pm  #15

{Smol bop}

Board footera