The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/19/2020 1:29 am  #26

Re: Blue Wyrm Tavern 2: Electric Boogaloo

Thank you so much!

*Ramble time*

While the AU mainly takes place in the beginning of Draconic!France (a French dragon historian is writing about history), it does explore the aftereffects of Ideaux taking over. Thyrismos was the first (and last) dragon to hold a position of power in the United States (Canada hasn't had one yet, due to Britain being very aggressive in making sure its remaining colonies do not get taken over by dragons post-Ideaux, although times are changing. What would become Mexico has had a few dragons in positions of power). He... blew up on himself pretty bad (screwed over all dragons on the Eastern Coast, had a mental breakdown, and tried to freaking duel a human and got seriously wounded, before disappearing with no explanation to why or if he's still alive). Although it's explored more and how some of it was his own actions, but it was also was humans actively trying to sabotage and shove him out. There's a strong Icarus motif in it, so I thought the song fit pretty well! Also he's fun to animate.. so...

It's alright! I love bringing up weird dragon species and listening to Latin chanting (to make sure I don't forget my Latin grammar).

Requiem/Legacy

Ace/Genderqueer: They/Xe

It's Always Spooky Season Time.

Just an eldritch dragon disguised as dice.

"Dude! Let me in! I'm a fairy!"
"DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN F A R I E S ?"

7/19/2020 2:21 pm  #27

So basically it's the world, but dragons live side by side with people?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

7/20/2020 12:57 am  #28

Yep! It depends on the area though because sometimes it is less of "side by side" and more.. tense armistice with a cycle of vengeance thanks to the fear-agression of humans + grief-rage of dragons. I have a ton of more... ahem... feral worldbuilding projects, so it's a bit of a challenge for me to balance realism/history stuff.

Requiem/Legacy

8/18/2020 11:17 pm  #29

Dear heck animatic making is painful-but-fun.

Also hee-haw another writing idea because I'm a fool! Something like Dragonheart except it's a naive knight not exactly understanding how real knights aren't chivalrous, and an extremely cynical, pragmatic Elder dragon.

Requiem/Legacy

9/14/2020 3:52 pm  #30

Oh no I got a FWRP idea oh no oh no-

Requiem/Legacy

Board footera