The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2020 7:28 pm  #1

Summoning anyone who might've submitted a character for FWWL (2019)

FWWL is short for For What Was Lost, a forumfic I started up around 2019, for context.
I think the following people might be here and submitted personas back then:
-Echo
-Rune
-Ishmael
-Millie
-Rysun (Tiger)
-Zura/Samurai
-Ash (formerly Brine)

Annnd I think that's it. Sorry if anyone switched nicknames. I was not made aware and I'm too lazy to check,,, hahaha.
It's kind of hard for me to talk about it rn as planning will need to be revamped, but I'm keeping all the characters from then. It wouldn't be fair to say "oh I didn't write in 2019 so now I'm taking in new personas". Besides, not many who were active then on the SAMB and WoFMB are active here, so yeah, the time of the story wouldn't be very consistent. 
Essentially I'm calling you all to know a few things:
1) Are you still ok with me using your personas in the forumfic if I revamp it?
2) Do you have significant changes to your persona that you want to make consistent even back then? (e.g. I'd think the nicknames weren't changed yet, and perhaps you went by different gender pronouns back then, but if you really want to switch nicknames, gender, pronouns, etc., feel free to let me know. And if you're not sure what you submitted, feel free to ask too!)

Essentially I'm trying to keep characters and such as they were to preserve a sense of time, I guess.

Sorry, this is on like no notice. Lol.
A late thanks for the support back then. I've always appreciated it ^_^

-Galaxian- 

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

8/03/2020 8:13 pm  #2

Re: Summoning anyone who might've submitted a character for FWWL (2019)

Oh! Yes, I think I do remember that!! It was great!!

Yep, I'm totally fine if you'd like to use my character. I don't think there's anything I want to have changed!

8/04/2020 10:36 pm  #3

Cool! Thanks for the response uwu

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

8/04/2020 11:34 pm  #4

Uhhh yeah you can use my character, there's no need to edit him or update him he's all good

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/04/2020 11:35 pm  #5

Time I don't think you submitted a character do you want to submit? Lol

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/04/2020 11:36 pm  #6

that was the joke

laugh ha ha

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/05/2020 12:30 am  #7

Haha =.= rofl

-Galaxian-

Last edited by GalaxianExplosion (8/05/2020 12:30 am)

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/05/2020 1:12 am  #8

comedy gold amirite

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/05/2020 1:21 am  #9

yES-

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/05/2020 3:33 am  #10

@Echo - Is there an answer for 2 from you?

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/06/2020 12:41 am  #11

Eh, my persona is female but I'm not and y'all know that so SF!Echo being female doesn't bother me lol

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/06/2020 12:51 am  #12

@Echo - Mostly I was directing that towards the backstory. Back then you said the backstory was basically Silence's re-intro thread. Any specifications there?

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/06/2020 12:49 pm  #13

Oh shoot, uhhh idk, if you want most of the backstory then I can probably make a summary or something idk how far back you're talking about. I don't really have much of a memory of which thread because tbh both threads are pretty incorrect with my OCs and the backstory for them.
I think I mentioned sometime when I was going through old threads and reviewing what younger me put, and I think I mentioned that both of Silence's intro threads were inaccurate due to backstory changes and character changes, along with other threads I had made being inaccurate as well

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/06/2020 7:29 pm  #14

A summary would be very helpful! Thanks in advance

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/01/2020 9:40 pm  #15

THIS IS REALLY LATE IM SORRY BUT YEAH ITS OKAY

It's Ishmael!

9/01/2020 9:53 pm  #16

LATE but I have uh

A new persona that I'd rather use, if you're still working on this-

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/01/2020 10:13 pm  #17

@Ishmael - Cool xD it's fine thank you

@Zura - Whether I'm working on it or not is debatable haha priorities but that's cool! How did you want to work on updating that?

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/01/2020 10:15 pm  #18

Do you have a form? If not, I can give you a picture and a brief personality description. His name is Wheeze and he's from a Discord RP thing-

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/01/2020 10:25 pm  #19

I don't have it rn since this isn't the computer I have most of my documents on. Probably needs rewriting anyways
Here's a "short" rewriting of the form from what I can recall jiofsjdofs

Pseudonym:
Age (appearing as): 
Gender/Preferred Pronouns:

Appearance:
Outfit: 
Personality (including most prominent traits): 
How do you make decisions?:
How do you react to change?: 
What do you value most?:
Habits:
How do you act differently with different people (acquaintances, friends, closest friends, hostile people, etc.)?:
*Any meaningful background from the forums:
Powers/Abilities: 
*Gang, if any:  
*Flipside, if any: 
*Any meaningful relationships you'd be comfortable with staying consistent in the forumfic as well?:  
*Other:

Astericks means optional but honestly some of them, like likes and dislikes, are very fun to see jfidjfofjo

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/01/2020 10:38 pm  #20

Thanks! I'll post it later dfkg

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/02/2020 2:30 am  #21

Ok! Thanks ^_^

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/08/2020 11:05 pm  #22

I'll fill out one of these because her character page is really inaccurate

(I'll send you a summary of her backstory on the PMs lol)

Pseudonym: Echo (Echo Angeliki Archer)
Age (appearing as): looks to be around 16 or 17
Gender/Preferred Pronouns: Female. She/Her

Appearance: Starting off, she's around 5'3. Her hair is a pale silver cyan that is wavy and thick. It's cut a little part her chin, and she has an undershave. Her skin is a cold olive colouring, bruises on her legs and arms. As well, she has a lot of scars on her arms and legs. She has almond-shaped silver-blue eyes with thick eyelashes and a beauty mark on her left eyelid. Her left eye is covered by hair due to it being completely black other than the silver iris, a trait Echo gained from having to share her mind with Octave (Echo is ashamed of this fact and finds the eye ugly, which is why she covers it up) She has a bit of muscle and broader shoulders, although she is somewhat thin from the lack of eating. Although not visible, her ears are pointed, and she has large peregrine falcon wings. Her wings are well taken care of, surprisingly, as well as her hair is too. She paints her nails light blue. Constantly looks worried or sad
Outfit: (she has two main) Her jacket is long and green camouflage, the bottom of it tattered and torn. The zipper surprisingly works, although it gets stuck sometimes (that really frustrates Echo). It has big pockets for holding useless items like pretty rocks or random flowers. She wears a light blue t-shirt underneath. She wears black jeans and military boots.
Her other outfit is a oversized light blue hoodie with a huge pocket (also used for carrying useless items). She wears black leggings and thin-cloth boots that are fuzzy on the inside.
Personality (including most prominent traits): (get ready for eww cringe) Echo is shown to be very quiet and a people pleaser, often apologizing for the smallest things and getting upset easily when people show the slightest shift in attitude towards her. She is shown to get panicked when people look her in the eyes, and often avoids eye contact to the point of staring at the ground constantly. As well, she is shown to put herself down and blame herself for anything bad happening. She doesn't like to be touched, and is shown to get uncomfortable when someone touches her wings. When irritated, Echo ends up sassing off and showing more of a cold attitude. As well, Echo can become commanding and emotionally distant when hiding something or angry. She has a bad habit of spiraling and letting her thoughts control her emotions, and letting her emotions control her actions. She hates loud noises and blocks out most things with earbuds. Has some signs of possible PTSD from combat/war and shows extreme anxiety often. She scratches at her arms a lot as a way to relieve stress or when she's having a panic attack, which is often. Echo doesn't like to cry, but does it a lot more than she thinks. When injured/hurt, Echo hides it until she can barely stand or passes out (a lot of propaganda and manipulation has been drilled into her head enough that she believes that if she shows any physical weakness then the people around her will either kill her or abandon her).
On a brighter side of her personality, she is extremely artistic and creative, and can go on silly rambles about small things that excite her or she finds interesting (she could ramble about the colour blue for an hour straight, get distracted for five seconds, get confused about what she was talking about, and end up rambling about pie or something lol). She has a protectiveness for her family and anyone who she considers her friends (although this is a very small amount of people due to her Tramatic Backstory tm). She has shown some distress when having to kill monsters or living beings that aren't considered "as sentient" (hwjdjw I hope that is the right word). She doesn't like fighting, although being extremely capable of fending for herself (when she is at fully health, at least). She tries her best to make other people happy, and she likes to read poetry. She can be easily bribed with baked goods, ginger ale, or art supplies (although at first she'll be a bit hesitant). She loves to sing, but only when people are not around (her voice is very good and sweet sounding)
How do you make decisions?: All based on emotions. A lot of her ideology circles around internal conflict and the propaganda that she grew up with (survival of the fittest vs every life is precious and meaningful is a large one that destroys her). She is bad at making decisions, and will choose whatever would protect the people closest to her, even if it means ultimately hurting everyone else (of course, though, she would feel extremely guilty and traumatized over a situation like this)
How do you react to change?: Obviously Very Badly
What do you value most?: The people closest to her, like friends and family. She can get apathetic with everyone else lol
*Likes: Ginger ale, drawing/making art, maple flavoured foods, singing, hot chocolate, pebbles, small flowers, nighttime, winter, outer space, being liked by people, pineapple slices, hoodies, things that are considered cute ("kawaii" cat stickers, cats and kittens in general, glitter gel pens, ect)
*Dislikes: The colour yellow (it's "too happy for no reason"), people yelling, the idea of people abandoning her, having nightmares (she has them almost every night, usually about killing/war), black coffee ("how does Silence drink that stuff?!"), fighting, summer, bright lights, authority figures (except her siblings)
Habits: Scratching at the insides of her arms to the point of bleeding, biting/chewing on her lips constantly
How do you act differently with different people (acquaintances, friends, closest friends, hostile people, etc.)?: Smiles more around friends and family. Is awkward around acquaintances. She is cold and sassy towards strangers and hostile people
*Any meaningful background from the forums:  You know the one traumatizing event that happened that lead to an even more traumatizing event. They don't need to be named. You know EXACTLY what I'm referring to 
Powers/Abilities: Air manipulation, sub version of reality/atomic manipulation, flying, weapon summoning, elemental magic (mostly air and ice), slight black magic, combat skills be good lol
*Gang, if any: North, Jay, Silence, Adrik, Lillian
*Flipside, if any: Octave
*Any meaningful relationships you'd be comfortable with staying consistent in the forumfic as well?:  idk literally her only forumer friend was Galaxian but they haven't interacted ever since The Traumatizing Incident and her mental health has deteriorated since then and they probably wouldn't have much of a friendship at this point probably but idk that is up to you
*Other: I'm sorry this is so long lol. Also I am sorry for an inconsistencies/contradictions in this. I am Very Tired and Kinda Sick lol. I will send her backstory soon and also an explanation of her flipside lol

Last edited by EchoDraws (9/09/2020 6:52 am)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/08/2020 11:24 pm  #23

Sorry I don't have much time to look over it, but from what I'm seeing, it looks alright. The backstory doesn't need to be finished soon since I'm not doing a good job of even remembering this exists sometimes lol I'm Galaxian hi I don't get things done. Thanks again!

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera