The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2020 8:57 pm  #1

Scribble September 2020

Yay! Forum event! :D Hosted by someone who probably should not have taken the initiative to host lol

Scribble September is an event that will span from September 1st to September 30th. Because of the late posting time of this post, feel free to extend the last deadline to October 1st, which is when Sketchtober (or whatever October event we will be holding, if at all) will start. 

Rules
-You may write anything as long as it is related to the prompt word in some way.
-
You may expand on your previously existing stories as long as, again, what you write is related to the prompt word.
-All forum rules apply. You can find the rules at https://scholastic.boardhost.com/misc.php?action=rules
-> Please add content warnings (e.g. for swearing/language, for violence/gore, etc.) if needed.

-You should probably make a new "Share Your Writing" post and label it "[Your Nickname]'s Scribbles (2020)", but if you prefer another way, please post here.
-New prompts will be put on here each morning, so be sure to check this page every day if you are participating.
-> Note to mods: If you have prompts you want me to put, feel free to PM me with them and I'll get all of them planned ahead of time. And if by 11 A.M. M.D.T. I don't post your prompt, feel free to post it yourself. I just want to make sure everyone gets their prompts down and it's not a huge time race (especially since we all have different time zones), so yeah. 
-Try not to miss days, as that defeats the entire purpose of this event; however, if you do miss a day, you are welcome to make it up the next day or skip it entirely.
-This is not a contest, and there will be no prizes, but have fun!
-New rules can be added if seen fit.

The post with prompts (and daily updates) will follow this leading one!

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

9/01/2020 8:59 pm  #2

Re: Scribble September 2020

Prompts
Day One (09/01): Choice
Day Two (09/02): Perfection
Day Three (09/03): Déjà vu
Day Four (09/04): Ambivalent
Day Five (09/05): Bane
Day Six (09/06): Nature
Day Seven (09/07): Hindered
Day Eight (09/08): Withheld
Day Nine (09/09): Reprieve
Day Ten (09/10): Way
Day Eleven (09/11): Memorial
Day Twelve (09/12): Hypocritical
Day Thirteen (09/13): Nurture
Day Fourteen (09/14): Imprint
Day Fifteen (09/15): Cherished
Day Sixteen (09/16): Accusations
Day Seventeen (09/17): Pseudochromaesthesia
Day Eighteen (09/18): Utopia
Day Nineteen (09/19): Machinations
Day Twenty (09/20): Plaster
Day Twenty One (09/21): Moonlit
Day Twenty Two (09/22): Poof
Day Twenty Three (09/23): Friends
Day Twenty Four (09/24): Correspondence
Day Twenty Five (09/25): Pavement
Day Twenty Six (09/26): Maximize
Day Twenty Seven (09/27): Captivate
Day Twenty Eight (09/28): Pacifist
Day Twenty Nine (09/29): Juxtaposition 
Day Thirty (09/30): Hearse

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

Board footera