The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2020 8:19 pm  #76

Re: Jade Mountain Academy |•| A RP Reboot by Rune

Hm... could i change Alex from Gold Winglet to be the Jade Winglet SkyWing? If that's available, her accessory would be a gold chain necklace with a jade pendent.

I'll probably make a new character for the Gold Winglet. Not sure which tribe yet, though.

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

5/08/2020 11:48 pm  #77

Aaa sorry I didn't see your request sooner, @Thunderstorm! Yes, that's all fine! I went ahead and fixed that. 

5/09/2020 10:01 pm  #78

Small bop

5/09/2020 10:04 pm  #79

ah! thanks!

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

5/10/2020 1:15 am  #80

Ood oh no I forgot to post my characters! I'll do that rn!

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/10/2020 1:18 am  #81

Name {First and last}: Fraser Zephyr
*Nickname{s}: Idk… I guess nicknames might come, right?
Age {14-18}: 15
Tribe{s}: Rainwing
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance {Include what their wings look like!}: Fraser is short, standing at 5’3 and having blond hair and tanned skin. His eyes are a bright yellow-orange, and his wings are Rainwing, of course, hooked and Rainwing sized. Unless if not described, his wings are the normal Rainwing green, same as his tail, which is also fairly normal, and curled up, mostly. His horns are, also, surprise, fairly normal, though his horns are dark grey. His build is slim.
Clothing Preference {Add their house accessory}: Fraser wears a tan headband to keep his hair out of his eyes. I guess his clothing would mostly consist of rainforest colored clothing (so browns, greens, tans, and such) that you would wear in the forest, obviously. Maybe some shorts, some pants, ponchos, short sleeve shirts. You get it, right? His accessory is a right golden earring.
Personality: Fraser is an explorer. He loves to find and learn about new things he’s never heard of before. This very curious and brave trait, however, can lead him into plenty of trouble, and also cause him to be reckless. He’s a bit hot-headed, but nothing around your average Skywing’s level of grumpy. This also causes him to be reckless as well. This adventurous spirit also causes him to get into plenty of trouble, causing him to trespass and such. When there’s nothing to do, Fraser can’t sit still. He’s always gotta be moving, always doing something.
House {Try off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Gold
Power{s} {with limitations}: He can of course control plants. Though it’s fairly slow and not that fast. He also can’t control lots at a time. Oh, and you know how Rainwings can be great gardeners? Yeah. He’s horrible at gardening.
*Crush/Shippable?: Sure!
*Backstory: Fraser was one of the more adventurous and passionate dragons of his tribe. He’s always had the hope of traveling the world someday. And when he got that letter to attend Jade Mountain, of course, he would join! He would get to meet other dragons from other tribes! And see places he had never seen before!
Other: dapple, PoV

Name {First and last}: Rush Rex
*Nickname{s}: idk
Age {14-18}: 17
Tribe{s}: Skywing
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance {Include what their wings look like!}: Rush is tall (I think) standing at the height of 5’10, with long bright red hair, probably reaching to the middle of her thighs. Her eyes are a light brown with golden flecks. She also has LOTS of freckles around her cheeks and nose. I would say she’s fairly athletic as well. Her wings are red, like her hair, and very large like a Skywing’s should. Her membranes are a warm orange. Her tail is the same color as her wings. Her horns are a deep red and twist a lot.
Clothing Preference {Add their house accessory}: She mostly wears neutral colors and such. And something comfy, but at the same time can be athletic as well. Like, idk sweatpants. Are sweatpants something like that? She also wears a copper pendant around her neck.
Personality: Rush is a nice person, seeming always smiling and cheerful, or at least she tries to be, she also tries to be optimistic too. She’s someone that would listen to your thoughts, and comfort others. However, she isn’t exactly the most motivated, and a bit lazy, but chill too, yeah. Maybe a procrastinator more than lazy, wow look at that. Kinda ironic with her name, yeah? Anyways, being lazy doesn’t mean she can’t be energized, she can be very much animated at times.
House {Try off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Copper
Power{s} {with limitations}: She has your standard Skywing fire manipulation and resistance against fire. Her flames are bright orange and can fire in a large cone about 10 ft, but also can make it slimmer and send it farther, just your normal fire manipulation stuff. But however, it doesn’t work. Underwater or super cold weather, yeah. Creating fire is kinda harder than controlling already existing fire though.
*Crush/Shippable?: Sure, sure*
Backstory: Uhh maybe developed later? I’m kinda seeing mostly a normal Skywing life atm tho?

Other: dapple PoV

Last edited by Time (5/10/2020 1:23 am)

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/10/2020 10:12 am  #82

Accepted!

5/10/2020 10:57 am  #83

When do you think we'll be starting? :0

[ JACK ]
she/her | aquarius | frog lover

5/10/2020 11:00 am  #84

I'll try to get the thread out later today. But everyone is still welcome to submit forms!

5/11/2020 5:36 pm  #85

Ok so I got a little busy yesterday and I wasn't able to make the thread. I'll make it in a few minutes, though. 

5/11/2020 10:54 pm  #86

oof. 

I'm ready!

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/17/2020 11:37 pm  #87

I know I keep saying I'd get the thread out soon, but life has gotten hectic and I feel really bad for not doing it yet. Hopefully with summer coming up, I'll be able to get it out soon. 

5/18/2020 12:42 pm  #88

Oof

Hope that it passes quickly and you can post it soon. 

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/18/2020 4:04 pm  #89

Guess who finally got the thread out?

5/18/2020 5:07 pm  #90

You? Is it you? Horray!

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/18/2020 5:20 pm  #91

Yeah XD

5/18/2020 6:33 pm  #92

yes. the hooray is much deserved, then

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/18/2020 10:19 pm  #93

Name {First and last}: Embry Gracen
*Nickname{s}: Bry
Age {14-18}: 16
Tribe{s}: SeaWing
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance {Include what their wings look like!}: Bry is a pale 16-year-old girl. She has dark blue hair, almost black, with light streaks of turquoise. Her hair wavy and comes up to her mid-back. She has silver, round glasses. She has kind eyes that are dark, swimming blue, and glint with intelligence. Her face is slim and has a few freckles which are the same colour as her hair. She has pale blue horns which stick up from her hair. Bry's wings are dark green too, with slightly lighter membrane and luminescent blue scales in streaks. Her tail is the same colour as her wings and hair. She's slightly taller than average, but not noticeably. 
Clothing Preference {Add their house accessory}: She usually wears dark clothes, but almost always blue. She likes the colour cyan, so a lot of her clothes are that colour. Bry usually wears battered combat boots which were her older brother's. They don't fit her perfectly, though. Her house accessory is a quartz stud in her left ear. She never takes it out, and never has a earring in her other ear.
Personality: She's smart cookie, but her kindness and loyal nature got her into the Quartz House. If she has a friend, she'd die for them. Or anyone else, really. She's also pretty creative, enjoying painting and writing, but usually prefers to hang out with friends. She's optimistic and has a strong bond with any person she identifies with. Bry often finds herself friends with those who have more anxious personalities, but her cheery nature definitely helps them. She has self-doubt on the inside, though, so she tries to submerge herself in others' problems. Bry can easily help people who need it and therefore makes friends easily. 
House {Try off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Quartz House
Power{s} {with limitations}: She is pretty good with her powers, but cannot for the life of her make water out of its gas form. 
Crush/Shippable?: She's shippable! 
Backstory: Bry grew up in the Kingdom of Sea and enjoyed life there. She was always facinated by the creatures there. When she recieved the acceptance, she was over the moons! She immediately told her parents, who let her go reluctantly.
Other: Pov Colour

~~Sometimes the right choice is the hardest one~~
~~Don't gobblefunk around with words~~

5/20/2020 12:51 pm  #94

Could I make a character who's royalty?

[/Astra|Evergreen\]
She/Her
s l e e p

wow i exist??

5/20/2020 1:44 pm  #95

@Yellowfang, unfortunately the Quartz House SeaWing is already taken! I can put her in another house though. Maybe Copper?

---

@Astra, of course!

Last edited by Rune01 (5/20/2020 1:45 pm)

5/20/2020 2:11 pm  #96

Let's see if this works...

-Jade House-
SkyWing: Taken by Thunderstorm {Alexandra}
IceWing: Taken by Fallon {Korudo Kaze}
SeaWing: Taken by Jack {Isla Kalawaia}
SandWing: Taken by Time {Tock Conquest}
MudWing: open
RainWing: Taken by Meerkat {Kira Sundari}
NightWing: Taken by me {Zabella Mallamo}
HiveWing: Saved for Astra
SilkWing: Taken by Astra {Zodiac Sacra}
LeafWing: Taken by Meerkat {Primrose Orrelios}

-Gold House-
SkyWing: open
IceWing: open
SeaWing: open
SandWing: open
RainWing: Taken by Time {Fraser Zephyr}
NightWing: Taken by Fallon {Kuro Hoshi}
HiveWing: open
SilkWing: open
LeafWing: open

-Silver House-
SeaWing: Taken by Thunderstorm {Zaffre Caldeira}
RainWing: open
NightWing: Taken by Lavender {Birch Key}
SilkWing: Taken by me {Monarch Zilia}

-Copper House-
SkyWing: Taken by Time {Rush Rex}
SeaWing: open
MudWing: Taken by Hungrycat {Simo Leravinge}
NightWing: open

-Quartz House-
SeaWing: Taken by Fallon {Nami Mizu}
MudWing: Taken by me {Ryan Zuban}
NightWing: open

5/22/2020 4:22 pm  #97

uh, if you're still accepting, may i join?

Name {First and last}: Lumisade Koskinen
*Nickname{s}: Lumi
Tribe{s}: IceWing
Sexuality: Bisexual, tends to like boys more
Appearance {Include what their wings look like!}: He’s tall (about 5 foot 10), with very pale skin. His hair is white with a tint of blue, and he has baby blue eyes. He wings are white as snow at the top and fade to an icy glacial blue at the bottom. His horns and tail are white and face to glacial blue at the ends.
Clothing Preference {Add their house accessory}: He prefers casual clothes, a sky-blue t-shirt, grey jeans (often ripped) and plain tennis shoes. He wears a silver oval locket with two pictures in it (one is of Hopea, and the other is of Hopea’s sister). His house accessory is a quartz earring in his right ear.
Personality: Lumi is friendly and very chill (pardon the pun). He’s easy going and likes causing mischief (as long as no one gets hurt, that is). He often tries to be dignified like how IceWings are seen as, but tends to burst out laughing when he tries. He’s warm and outgoing and does his best to make everyone feel at home.
House {Try off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Quartz
Power{s} {with limitations}: Lumisade is fairly decent at manipulating ice, snow, frost, and slush, but can’t conjure anything yet.
*Crush/Shippable?: open
*Backstory: Lumisade is an IceWing Prince (if that’s alright? If not, his parents were both 1st-circle icewings obsessed with getting the queen’s favor), but was always a bit of a disappointment. He did average in everything he learned about or did, but his carefree attitude was scorned by most IceWings. He kept a first-circle ranking due to his fighting skills, and only did that because he was expected to. He didn’t have a lot of friends until he was 6, and met Hopea and her sister Halla. They became fast friends as Lumisade was to stubborn to let Hopea’s grumpy attitude deter him.
Other: drapple? Because Lumisade & Hopea are so close, they're often mistaken as a couple. They find this hilarious.

Name {First and last}: Hopea Laukkanen
*Nickname{s}: Hope
Tribe{s}: IceWing
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance {Include what their wings look like!}: She has pale blond hair that goes to her shoulderblades, which she keeps in a braid. She’s very pale and has pastel purple eyes. She’s tall (about 5 foot 6 ½) and has a more masculine body type. He wings, horns, and tail are all typical of an IceWing, and are colored a pale white-silver color. She has a scar under her left eye from a fight.
Clothing Preference {Add their house accessory}: She wears a grey t-shirt, a brown faux-leather bomber jacket, black yoga pants, and black combat boots. She has a silver oval locket with two pictures in it (one is of Lumisade, the other is of her younger sister Halla). She wears a pair of gold earrings as her house accessory.
Personality: Hopea is a bit of a grump with a gruff attitude. She’s serious and has some anger issues. She’s focused on getting her education and taking care of her family. She has a soft side that she shows her brother in all but blood, Lumi, and her younger sister Halla. Hopea takes a while to warm up to people and doesn’t trust easy. She’s extremely protective of her family and friends, and she would die before she betrayed them. She’s not the best at handling emotions but she does try.
House {Try off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Gold
Power{s} {with limitations}: She can manipulate ice very well and can conjure it herself, but she lacks the delicacy required to manipulate snow, and slush. She can manipulate frost but can’t conjure it. 
*Crush/Shippable?: open
*Backstory: Hopea is a second-circle IceWing, raised by her father Mursu. Mursu is an IceWing combat trainer descended from IceWing warriors, so he taught Hopea how to fight. Her mother went missing when Hopea was 4 (her younger sister, Halla, was 2) and is presumed dead. Her father had basically zero emotional intelligence and told Hopea to deal with her emotions by bottling them up and releasing them in battle. Hopea basically raised Halla on her own, and met Lumisade when she was 6. Lumisade was the first person to be kind and welcoming to her despite her grumpy/gruff nature, and so they became fast friends. Lumi basically became Hopea’s brother and helped take care of Halla.
Other: drapple? Because Lumisade & Hopea are so close, they're often mistaken as a couple. They find this hilarious.

Azure (formerly known as Silver/Eevee)
~ they/he pronouns please ~

5/28/2020 7:27 am  #98

Oh, yes, sorry. That's be fine.

~~Sometimes the right choice is the hardest one~~
~~Don't gobblefunk around with words~~

6/21/2020 7:15 pm  #99

Ok I feel really bad because I actually did not see any of these messages until now. 

@Azure, Yep, definitely still accepting! Both are accepted!

@Yellowfang, accepted then!

Board footera