The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2020 11:17 am  #76

Re: JMA for "Humans" |•| The RP

{ @Time-- Once I do one or two more posts I'll get it going}

"No, I have yet to do that. Have you?" She crossed her arms.

"Wouldn't it just get really hot if it was made out of pure copper, though?" Monarch replied, eyebrow arched. 

5/29/2020 12:20 pm  #77

"It is pretty interesting!" Zaffre agreed with a nod. "Biology, specifically, is interesting. Chemistry, too." He tilted his head at Tock. "Are there any classes you're interested in?"

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

5/29/2020 12:41 pm  #78

Kuro shook his head. "No....I've been...watching the other students arrive." He stuck his right hand in his pocket, finding that it was a bit awkward standing there looking like an idiot without a pose of some sort.

You will be forever w a t c h e
{Did I mention that this is Fallon?}
{She/Her}

5/29/2020 2:29 pm  #79

"Hm, I suppose you're right", Simo mused. "Sounds like an improvement to me though. It's too cold around here anyway", he added with a laugh. 

Call me Marshall. Or Hungry, as that usually describes me.

"Chaos is only an enemy if you're unable to adapt"
-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Dealer of cursed artifacts

Chaotic Neutral energy

T̢h̛e v͝͝oi͜d̷̛ í̶s͘͜͞ ͢͠l̀͞o̵v͝ȩl̛y̸̢,̕͢ ̢̀h͡ǫ҉ṕ̶ ̵͟͏o̧n ҉̛i҉n̷̡

5/31/2020 6:09 pm  #80

"Really? I think the temperature here is just fine! Then again, it sounds like you mostly spend time in hot blacksmithing shops."

Her eyes narrowed once more. "And why would you do that?"

5/31/2020 9:01 pm  #81

"I suppose you might be on to something there, Monarch", Simo said. He looked back at the map. "I hope there's a forge around here somewhere..."

-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Chaotic Neutral energy

6/01/2020 5:43 pm  #82

Monarch nodded a bit, but before she could say much else, a bell rang. 

"All students please report to the outdoor auditorium!" a voice announced soon after the bell had stopped ringing. 

6/01/2020 6:40 pm  #83

Tock immediately turned to the bell, stared at it for a few moments, and then abruptly started his path towards the auditorium. 

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/01/2020 8:05 pm  #84

Simo raised an eyebrow at the announcement. "Off we go then!". He followed Monarch towards the auditorium. 

-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Chaotic Neutral energy

6/01/2020 8:12 pm  #85

Zaffre flinched in surprise when the bell rang. Watching Tock go, he followed him toward the auditorium.

"Looks like it's time to go," Alex murmured. She tilted her head away from Isla, gesturing for her to follow, and walked toward the auditorium.

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

6/02/2020 10:03 pm  #86

Kuro got uneasy at Zabella's question. "I--" He heard the announcement and quickly changed, "welp, it looks like we're needed! Come on!" He turned his heel and headed for the auditorium.

Nami looked up from the book she was reading and stood, checking it and a few other books out before leaving the library.

Kurodo left his dorm and flew down to the main area, looking around as he walked with the other students.

Last edited by ShadowmarkAssassin (6/02/2020 10:03 pm)

{She/Her}

6/03/2020 9:46 am  #87

The SeaWing nodded, following after Alex. An assembly?

[ JACK ]
she/her | aquarius | frog lover

6/03/2020 10:50 am  #88

Nodding, Monarch followed him to the outdoor auditorium and took a seat next to him in the third row.

Grumbling under her breath, Zabella followed Kuro a few feet and then paused, staring back at the blocked cave. Shaking her head clear of any thoughts about it, she picked up her pace again and soon arrived at the assembly. 

The auditorium reflected the design of a Greek amphitheater; four rows of seats were carved into the mountain side, and a small platform at the bottom stood a small podium where the supposed principal of the school stood. Behind her and to her right stood a male SkyWing, and a few feet away at the first row of seats, a line of both young and old people sat. 

The short RainWing woman at the podium clapped her hands together after everybody had found their seats. "Welcome, students!" she began, a bright smile on her face. "I am your principal, Principal Mango. And this--" she motioned to the SkyWing nearby -- "is our vice principal Hawk! Sitting in the front row are all of your teachers." A few turned and waved at the crowd of students, and soon the principal fell into a long speech about the school, explaining why it was made, thanking everybody for their support, and expressing hopes about what it would do for the tribes. Finally, she addressed dorms, restricted areas, and most importantly, dinner.

"You'll find each house has a similar dorm design; there will be a common room for you all to join together in, and then three separate dorm rooms. Girls, you will find that your dorm room will be through the door on the right of the common room. Boys, you'll find a door on the left, and for anybody who identifies differently is welcome to use the third dorm room which is through the door in the back of the room.

"I request that you do not try to enter the gated off cave at the base of the mountains or try climbing the rickety staircase that leads to the top of the mountains. Now that that's all said, dinner will start in a half hour! That should give you enough time to drop off your things. Thank you, and you are dismissed!"

Last edited by Rune01 (6/03/2020 10:51 am)

6/03/2020 3:15 pm  #89

At the mention of the gated cave, Kuro froze, glancing around to find Zabella. She wasn't thinking about going in there, was she? Is she still going to try?

Nami smiled when the teachers waved, excited and a bit nervous. Once the speech was over, she just looked around.

Kurodo was near the back, so he could "overlook" everyone else. This school is absolutely ridiculous.

{She/Her}

6/03/2020 9:26 pm  #90

Upon Mango saying that they are dismissed, Tock shot up and walked off to the Jade dorm.

Fraser looked around a bit, trying to meet eyes with Kira.

Ig Rush was there too but she hasn't really talked with anyone yet.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/11/2020 8:58 pm  #91

Zabella didn't seem bothered about the mention of the gated off cave, but there were certainly wheels turning in her head. Once the meeting was closed, she stood up and headed to the Jade dorm.

Monarch quickly got to her feet, waving at Simo. "I'll see you at dinner?"

6/12/2020 3:12 pm  #92

Kurodo soon decided he was wasting his time and decided to head over to the Jade dorm.

Nami looked around once more as she twirled her hair around her finger, wondering if she would ever make any friends.

Kuro had watched Zabella leave, trying to discern if her thoughts were the ones that seem to spout out trouble and danger. It was hard to discern among hundreds of thoughts.

{She/Her}

6/13/2020 1:54 am  #93

Simo nodded as he shouldered his bag. "Aye, I'll see you then". With a final wave, he headed off in the direction of the Copper dorms. 

-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Chaotic Neutral energy

6/21/2020 7:04 pm  #94

There were several thoughts in Zabella's head regarding the cave, and none of them hinted at her staying away from it completely.

"Bye!" Monarch waved again and then flew off to the Silver dorms. Before long, she was unpacking her possessions and decorating her small corner of the room.

Board footera