The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2020 9:39 pm  #26

Re: (DB Thief Intro Thread) A quiet rumor has suddenly become reality...

"That is... actually a good plan," Stellar scratched the back of his neck and took the bomb from its gemstone-shaped compartment. His eyes almost never left Vance -- it was as if he trusted him less than Solaris. He only focused on Solaris when he held the bomb out to her. "Huh. You're smart, Hero, I'll give you that. But... are you strong enough hit an entire bomb without it hitting the ground?"

30 seconds remained -- the bomb's beeping was getting faster.

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

5/10/2020 9:44 pm  #27

"I could throw you," Solaris said without any hesitation. "Count to three and throw the bomb up, I'll hit it." 
Solaris raised her staff, ready to swing.

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

5/10/2020 9:50 pm  #28

"Aren't you a bit shor -- no, you know what? I'll keep my mouth shut just this once," Stellar lowered his arm. "Alright, here goes -- 3... 2... 1... GO FOR IT!" He tossed the bomb up into the air.

~Thunderstorm~
abyss and revenant

5/10/2020 10:12 pm  #29

Solaris swung the staff with all of her might, sending the bomb flying through the air towards the ocean. Faint mutters of "pleasepleaseplease" could be heard from her as she watched the bomb fall.

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

5/10/2020 10:31 pm  #30

The bomb flew through the night sky, a dark shadow covering the stars that it passed. Suddenly, a fiery explosion lit up the sky towards the ocean, far away from any people. It was almost mesmirizing...
The day was saved. For now.

"You know what, guys? This has been fun, but I've got to get going. See you later," Stellar walked away from the group, and was about to use his grappling hook to zip over to the next rooftop...

Last edited by SongOfStorms (5/10/2020 10:32 pm)

~Thunderstorm~
abyss and revenant

5/10/2020 10:45 pm  #31

Vance raised his arm to shield his eyes from the blast. He took a quick look to make sure the bomb hadn't damaged anything. "Well that's one way to get the Magical Disturbances boys off their lazy-", turning back to the group he realized Stellar was moving away. Vance quickly stepped forward and placed a firm hand on his shoulder. "Now then, would you like to explain how that bomb ended up in the museum and how you knew about it?"

Call me Marshall. Or Hungry, as that usually describes me.

"Chaos is only an enemy if you're unable to adapt"
-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Dealer of cursed artifacts

Chaotic Neutral energy

T̢h̛e v͝͝oi͜d̷̛ í̶s͘͜͞ ͢͠l̀͞o̵v͝ȩl̛y̸̢,̕͢ ̢̀h͡ǫ҉ṕ̶ ̵͟͏o̧n ҉̛i҉n̷̡

5/10/2020 11:20 pm  #32

Stellar let out a chuckle. "That's for me to know and you to speculate, sir. Also, really? This again? You're almost as gullible as that cat." He grinned, his laugh ringing through the air as he disappeared into a puff of shadows, revealing himself to be another illusion.

The real Stellar -- the one that had been there to throw the bomb to Solaris -- had already shadow-travelled away when everyone was looking at the explosion. However, he was nowhere to be found...

~Thunderstorm~
abyss and revenant

5/10/2020 11:28 pm  #33

"Son of a-", Vance let out a string of colourful swears disparaging thieves and illusion magic. Finally he wheeled and pointed an accusing finger at Tigress. "What do you know about all this?"

-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Chaotic Neutral energy

5/11/2020 12:23 am  #34

"I believe that's my cue to go," Tigress said smoothly. "Good day to you, Detective." She gave a small salute, then turned and quickly disappeared into a nearby alleyway.

[ JACK ]
she/her | aquarius | frog lover

5/11/2020 12:54 am  #35

Vance strode to the edge of the roof and watched the fleeing thief. In the street below, the waiting police car sprang to life, and the surrounding buildings were lit with blue and red lights as it sped down the alley in pursuit. Vance considered joining the chase, but he knew they would be long gone by the time he climbed down the building again. Reluctantly, he turned away, sighing and rubbing his temples. "Bombs in the museum, magical thieves, I am not excited for the paperwork on this one". He looked at Solaris, the only other person remaining on the rooftop. "I don't suppose you have any information on this whole thing?"

-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Chaotic Neutral energy

Board footera