The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2022 6:12 pm  #6001

Re: Kakorrhaphiophobia {{Galaxian's Homethread, Cosmic Dimension V. XX)

I usually like to leave some alternatives when it comes to orientation, but F/GO Xu Fu is 100% definitely a lesbian.
Simp lol
R.I.P. though since chronologically speaking, I'm pretty sure Yu and Xu Fu met before Yu and Xiang Yu met, and Yu wasn't interested lol.

I like how Yu and Changgong and Xu Fu have this thing where Yu is a simp for Xiang Yu while being friends with Changgong, while Xu Fu simps for Yu ("platonic and romantic" attraction, in her words), while Changgong has no romantic interest towards his friend whatsoever (and seems to have a thing where he's seen as Xiang Yu's nephew or something?) and ticks Xu Fu off simply by existing
I also find it nice how Changgong has no hierarchical notions when it comes to friendships, since he got screwed over by hierarchies in his actual life. 
I'm very interested by these connections as you can probably tell lol

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

8/05/2022 6:22 pm  #6002

I also find it funny how Changgong was/is a skinny guy with beauty on the level of women, while Xu Fu is a skinny girl who looks kinda like a guy due to how her hairstyle is (and probably would be seen more cute than beautiful), and Yu is just straight out female. There's also how Changgong and Xu Fu are more conservative with their dress while Yu is...well. Not very conservative there.
I wonder, if Xu Fu is gay and Yu is straight (or so I conjure), does that mean Changgong is bi or something lol? Just to continue their group's entire difference vibe?
He did have a wife canonically. I wanna see their relationship (: @F/GO gimme

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

8/05/2022 6:24 pm  #6003

I will never not find it funny how Xu Fu will eventually come to Chaldea and have to interact with her crush's husband and also watch her crush simp for someone else
Imagine if Yu and Xiang Yu were more like Sigurd and Brynhildr and re-enacted a wedding at Chaldea or something. And Xu Fu being forced to watch. 
Changgong is all happy and that just ticks her off more

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/05/2022 6:31 pm  #6004

Imagining Xu Fu begging for forgiveness from Ying Zheng while Yu and Changgong just watch on awkwardly (Yu honestly doesn't know what's going on, Changgong is kinda smiling while having no idea what to do)

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/07/2022 1:06 am  #6005

"Stop using rats to push your feminist agenda" has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read

----

Also on the topic of Huyao Xiao Hongniang, I like to imagine the princess of Nanguo actually speaks Cantonese, so when she and Pingqiu Yuechu were first interacting Pingqiu Yuechu got to deal with a princess shouting "Pervert" at him in a dialect he doesn't quite understand
And for the first few days of his visit at Nanguo he has almost 0 idea what is going on since everyone there speaks that dialect

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/10/2022 5:24 pm  #6006

I started LB 3 while I had nothing else to do (not in any hurry to finish it though, I'm not doing it for unlocking the event)

I just finished the portion where Lanling Wang died. 
I think the story hasn't been bad, necessarily? There was a disappointing lack of characterization amount for Lanling Wang (it felt like they were forcing that in when it was present), and there was also a severe lack of relationship material between him and his Master. Story quality also seems to be decreasing, maybe because the author(s) was/were rushed? Just a guess.
But I mean, it's Changgong content, so I can't actually complain lol.

Also looking at Summer 2022 for JP

Only some surface level comments here, but I could definitely hear Artoria's voice in some of Lady Avalon's lines, which was funny.
The Valkyries need to work on firecracker safety procedures (: the police team concept is cool though!
And finally, a reminder for me to use Gareth ig lol
Doggo!
I think I like Gareth. She's cute. But I do keep remembering the Camelot Singularity :') R.I.P. some of the Knights of the Round Table in terms of first impressions :')

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/11/2022 3:30 pm  #6007

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

"Stop using rats to push your feminist agenda" has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read

First they put chemicals in the water to make the frogs gay and now they're making the rats feminists XD

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/13/2022 5:43 pm  #6008

I swear I don't like complaining in itself, but I can't hold it in any longer (two days is a record I think lol)
The CDC lmiao
America's official policy is to give up, let people die, and "live the normal"

Can't wait until the Langya virus or something other turns into another global pandemic with America not giving a heck
(Monkeypox too, though that one might lead to homophobia so I really hope it's less contagious or something like that)

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/30/2022 2:36 am  #6009

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Txs and Flod are surprisingly accurate
"Tsk tsk" and "Flood" since surprising numbers of them do not believe in climate change

This aged horribly (':

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/04/2023 11:45 pm  #6010

Hey, what's new? I hope life is treating you well. I know this place is dead but I can't help but make a few more posts here.

𝕿𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖗

1/29/2023 2:22 am  #6011

Why did your post not show up in Recent Activity :')
Sorry for the late response, but I'm doing well! Not much is new tbh, just stress with applications and stuff. And I'm always trying to figure out something I can never word
Hope you're doing well too, Tiger!
(Next post is gonna be awkward lol)

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/29/2023 2:24 am  #6012

I was gonna talk about F/GO 'cause 1) I usually do want to post here but feel like it'd be weird, 2) I usually don't care about that but I don't want to spam too much either, 3) in this particular case 2 isn't even a reason, and the actual reason is I got my posting order over on GGaD wrong (again) and I don't wanna keep bumping my homethread to the tip-top, so here I am bumping my post to the tip-top here lol.

Two shoutouts! One to Nitocris for spooking me because I actually really did want her in my Chaldea, 2) Hessian Lobo because (LB5 spoilers)

They (Hessian and Lobo) really helped me in that fight against Sherlock and Musashi lol. Maybe I could've done it with Salieri but I played it somewhat safe. So that's nice. Turns out they spooked me to help me. So thanks, Hessian Lobo (:

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera