The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2021 11:19 am  #176

Re: The Floating Citadel || Rebel's Homethread

My dorm had a fire drill at 6AM this morning. I was not a fan.

Also, in my second computer science principles class, we got to input a few commands into the command prompt so that was kind of cool. My professor was talking about how we'll need to use it to run Java, so it was just showing some of the functions that we could do.

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
Our scarlet eyes will watch you keenly... friend.
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

So I guess we're gonna have to... FACE. OFF.

The hydra was better.

8/26/2021 3:07 am  #177

A 6 am fire drill certainly does not sound fun. Getting up all groggy and stuff if you weren't already awake sucks

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/05/2021 12:25 am  #178

I just had my first college football game and it was pretty fun. I'm doing college marching band which is what probably what made it fun for me honestly. My schools football team is off to a strong start- we won 56-9.

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

The hydra was better.

9/05/2021 3:44 am  #179

That's great to hear! For a moment, I thought you were a part of the football team or something because of how you phrased it until I read the next sentence heh.

Plus that's not a strong start, that seems like a landslide.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/05/2021 4:37 pm  #180

Yeah, probably should have said I went to my first college football game. I don't know how good my schools team is, but hopefully we'll have a good season. I guess it really is a landslide victory there- it was pretty clear we were going to win at the end of the first half.

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
And so I arrive!

The hydra was better.

9/12/2021 1:40 am  #181

Another week, another football game. Our first half looked pretty bad, since my school scored their first points like 3 minutes before halftime, which brought the score up to a whopping 7-6. Second half was better though and we won 35-12.

In other notes, I definitely want to write for fun but just haven't really been because of school and in my downtime I've done other things.
I get to start my second lab assignment for my computer class soon, and its the first one that we have to code for so that should be interesting (we're using Java this semester, and then I think we use C++ for the second one).

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
And so I arrive!

The hydra was better.

9/12/2021 2:18 am  #182

Your football team seems to be really crushing it.

I too want to write for fun but at the same time I seem to not write stories or anything unless I have  great motivation.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

11/12/2021 6:46 pm  #183

College enrollment's fun lol. Had 2 choices for my math class with three already full, and a lab slot for another class closed as I was looking because there was only one seat left. I've heard others having issues because it's opening at different times even for other people in my graduating class.

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
And so I arrive!

The hydra was better.

1/29/2022 8:52 pm  #184

So I know that there's not really a lot of activity here anymore, but I just finished shiny hunting my first Pokemon team yesterday! I started with Pokemon Moon, and then did the hunting in Ultra Moon. Decidueye, Muk, Pelipper, Klefki, Stoutland, and Mismagius. I feel just kinda happy for it to be done since the Rowlet decided to take 1134 eggs (it was the last one also).

With that, I can now turn my attention to different Pokemon games lol.

Last edited by DarkLordRebel (1/29/2022 8:52 pm)

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
And so I arrive!

The hydra was better.

1/30/2022 10:51 pm  #185

Which one/ones is/are up next?

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

1/31/2022 11:45 pm  #186

Well, for starters I decided to try and go for a shiny starter in Alpha Sapphire lol, but we'll see if I stick to it. I've also started Brilliant Diamond and haven't gotten very far so there's that also.

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
And so I arrive!

The hydra was better.

Board footera