The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2021 12:43 am  #76

Re: ~ the border between past and future ~ | Prank's Homethread

Time wrote:

Coolio. I've always wanted to do Dragon heist. Are you in your first session or what?

I'm looking forward to that story there. Are these tags and whatnot apart of homebase? A new addition?

Is nice seeing you here, keeping this abandoned website chugging along.

If you want we do have another boardhost, however it's not SF centered, rather FWRP centered (I forgot if I've told you about this or not, so sorry for the repeat if I have). Still has forumers.

For some reason, I did not get notified of these responses. I've turned the subscription feature off and on again to see if that fixes that. Anyway:

I did first session last week, although we had to skip a week due to scheduling. Also it was shorter because of scheduling too. From now on, though, we should be good on that front. We are indeed a party of a Firbolg cleric, Half-Elf bard, Dragonborn druid, and a paladin Goliath. Also the paladin almost died session 1.

On a similar note, first time watching Critical Role live rn. Still not caught up in the previous campaigns, but I'm trying to not fall behind on this one.

Oh, no, I haven't been on Homebase since the first few months of it existing. The tag stuff is AO3 (Archive of Our Own), a fanfiction hosting site (which also leaves a bit of room for original creations). I'd probably put the story on just AO3 for creative freedom, but maybe here too? Probably not Homebase tho, cuz of kids site moderation. Not that I'd go too crazy, but sometimes they can be even more restrictive than needed.

I remember the term FWRP, although I wasn't apart of it back then. I think that was more of a WoFMB, and I was 99% SAMBer. Might try at least peeking tho.

Time wrote:

Also is it really true that you had a 200+ gang? You're not kidding?

Yep. Never took out a single one, and they built up over the years.

I'm Prank from the SAMB. Currently doing historical research. Will not be pasting my old signature due to length.

Board footera