The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2021 1:24 pm  #1

Spirit Animals Fan Fest!

Eeek so we're having a Fan Fest for Spirit Animals to try and get the series more recognition. We're hoping to send a bunch of art to Scholastic to let know fans still care about the series (and maybe that we want to read more?) It would be awesome if you guys could help but submitting art or emailing them at kidsonline@scholastic.com to show that we want to see more of this series. And don't worry, sending art to Scholastic isn't our only plan. ;) Here's the link! Take a peek... maybe even submit something...? <:D lol Thank ye https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbG7ePrBvKvurQjnWV7JQxoTglCfdktDMHC9xG09fD3Hczvw/viewform?usp=sf_link

*\^v^v^v)|~Stellar~|(v^v^v^/*
       -formerly known as Icy-
/transfer Keeper from the SAMB/
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/13/2021 1:43 am  #2

Re: Spirit Animals Fan Fest!

Oh nice. I can't send art. As I myself don't know a thing and due to me not knowing a thing, makes me not too much of a fan.

However I do enjoy your enthusiasm to share your (and anyone else's) fondness of the series!

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

7/13/2021 3:58 pm  #3

Ayyy ye don't have to be a fan to send art :D

*\^v^v^v)|~Stellar~|(v^v^v^/*
       -formerly known as Icy-
/transfer Keeper from the SAMB/
           ~est. Dec, 2013~

7/13/2021 6:45 pm  #4

I can't access Google Drive and also am not a good artist at all, so overall me sending art would probably send the wrong message xD. But I admire your eagerness and passion for the project and hope it goes really well :3!

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

Board footera