The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2020 7:59 pm  #276

Re: Rhythm Access (A Forumfic)

yea that seems smart

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/19/2020 8:02 pm  #277

Thank you, Specter.

Everyone, please refrain from having conversations on this thread. It is for posting chapters and chapter reactions only. Also, do not post anything along the lines or genre of “when’s the next chapter going to come out?” That includes the “waiting” posts. I’m working as hard as I can to finish chapters and I’m developing something on the side related to RA to keep you all somewhat satisfied. I am a human with a life outside of writing and I have to prioritize my studies over updating Rhythm Access.

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

9/20/2020 7:30 am  #278

sorry bout that

A-x-e-l, got it memorized?
   ----------------------------------
   Bow Before Ark Angel

eye see you
      Constantly Tired
     WE FOUND THE CHEESE

11/08/2020 9:46 am  #279

Chapter Seventeen

[now playing: City Pop by Sugar's Campaign]

Ash hates mornings. The entire concept of a morning was awful. Why wake up when the sun comes up? Be bold, ignore the sun. Wake when the sun sets. “Establish dominance over nature,” Ash would squawk at Astra. Astra, as always, would ignore him and turn her music up louder.

Many would wonder why exactly Ash is on a tangent about why he hates mornings. Specifically, a Saturday morning. What’s there not to love about Saturdays? Sleeping in, good food, the release from the hectic work week.

Well. His (obnoxious, in his opinion) older (step)sister explains why he is cursing the world.

“Ash, it’s time for our plans,” Astra said, rapping her knuckle against the doorframe of the younger’s room. “With Xenon and Rune?”

A loud groan came from the interior as the younger flopped over in his bed, squinting at the ceiling. “You cannot wake me!” Ash squawked, shaking his fist in the air. “You dare rouse Ash the Avaracious, Pompeii in the flesh, the slayer of all—”

“Yeah, okay, Pompeii,” Astra said, placing a hand on her hip as she stared at the younger. “I’m Borealis and higher ranking than you in all battle categories, you overhyped gremlin. You and I both know this, now get out of bed because I have eggs.”

“Eggs? Those aren’t threatening.”

“They will be if they end up in your bedsheets.”

“Revolting. I’m awake,” Ash said, sitting up in his bed and tumbling out of it. An angry Astra is an Astra from hell.

~

In comparison to the mild waves in the kiddie pool of the Speculor household, the Pohl household was a tsunami flooding a public water fountain.

“Enten, you hellion!” Xenon barked, tugging his hair up into a short ponytail while he stormed about the room. “You can’t— where is my pay card?!”

“Plastic card?” Enten mimicked the human’s tone, cocking his head to the side as he hung from the ceiling fan. “My dinner last night.”

Xenon sputtered, words coming out in Scots Gaelic faster than Enten could process. “ENTEN! That’s my way to pay for— wait, you don’t have an eating function.” Xenon’s face paled over as he stared at Enten with horror. “I’m terrified to ask where it went.”

“Then don’t, Zarkon.”

Xenon let out a muffled scream of frustration. “Stop receiving imprints from other humans! It is not funny to call me names that are not my name!”

Enten screeched, flapping around the room. “Zuko! Xanax!” he taunted, ruffling his feathers.  “Your pay card is on your nightstand!”

Xenon groaned, shoving his glasses up his face and snatching the pay card. “I hate you so much.”

Enten flapped his wings, letting out a trill. “You love me.”

“You are sorely mistaken.”

~

Rune Murkeywater was regretting ever making plans with people. Let alone people she had known for barely a week.

Here she was, standing in the Central station, near the Kusabana train line as directed. She had arrived fifteen minutes earlier and was glaring at anyone who dared walk near to her spot next to a faculty door. The shirt she was wearing was comfortable, navy blue and tucked into black jeans, a black belt with silver loops and combat boots topping off the look. It was comfortable and quite frankly, if anyone gave her grief for her fashion choices she was going to bash them upside the head with her novel.

Out of the corner, she could see her watch’s face read an elegant 10:54. Only a few more minutes till they’re gonna be here, Rune thought to herself. What if I faked being sick so I don’t have to hang out with them? 

The Kusabana’s Limited Express to Central Station had three teenagers and one mechanical life form on it, and all three were wishing that the train could go faster.

Astra’s elbow was digging into the top of Ash’s head as Xenon’s leg bounced at a mile per minute. “We’re not gonna be late, are we?” Xenon asked, looking at Astra. Enten cocked his head in question as well, staring at the brunette.

“Yes, we’re fine, we get there in two minutes,” Astra sighed, rolling her eyes. “Honestly, aren’t you the adult of our group?”

“No. I am nowhere near an adult. Get an adultier adult,” Xenon hissed, glaring at the siren.

Astra stifled a laugh, leaning further onto Ash’s head. “Yeah, whatever. We’re almost there, calm down.”

Xenon hummed in response, focusing back on jamming his most recent book into his messenger bag. 

Ash continued to glare up at Astra, the shorter blond clearly mad. “Has it ever occurred to you that I am not a human arm rest?”

Astra shrugged, looking up at the roof of the train car. “Nnnnnope. I’ll stop, though,” she said, taking her arm off of the shorter’s head.

Ash groaned in relief, rubbing the top of his skull. “Thank god, I thought you would never stop,” he whined, his face scrunching up in distaste. Before the youngest of the trio (quartet, if you included the homicidal bird) could vocalize his hassles any further, the train car was slowing. The express train they had taken skipped the two stops before Central.

“Guys, up,” Astra commanded, patting the duo on the heads despite the disdain of the others. The senior, freshman and avian robot followed in suit of Astra, who walked off of the train like she owned the place. Her entourage, not so much— Xenon was trying to keep Enten on his leash and Ash was making his hands intentionally smoke.

Tapping their pay cards to disembark from the platform, it took them about two seconds to realize that Rune was not in plain sight.

“Well, she left,” Ash said, turning to glare at Astra and tug on her sleeve for dramatic effect. “Can we go home now?”

“No,” Astra said, not bothering to look at her brother. “She’s here, I told her by the entrance— et voila!” she exclaimed, pointing towards a faculty door. There lurked the strawberry blonde, clearly involved in the novel she was reading.

Astra hustled over immediately, shouting Rune’s name with a wave. The ventus folk girl physically recoiled and looked up in disgust. Once realizing it was Astra, her hateful expression melted away and a tolerable smile (read: pained grimace that was a poor attempt to look friendly) crept on her face.

“Hey, how are you?!” Astra exclaimed, cocking her head and looking at Rune.

Rune gave a shrug, fixing her book in her messenger bag. “I’m quite alright. What about you and your gremlin sibling?” The shorter girl looked around the other’s shoulder and gave a nod back to the duo waving. “Oh, and Zorro and his bird are here too,” she continued, leaning to look at the mechanical mess and its tired mechanic.

Xenon groaned, tugging on the bright purple lead holding Enten’s tail down. “My name is Xenon,” he said, grimacing as Enten continued to escape. “Not those horrible amalgamations of names you spout.”

“You have no taste for late two thousand’s culture,” Rune scoffed, shaking her head in disappointment. “Honestly, what did you do in your childhood?”

“Tame robots,” Xenon deadpanned, tone serious. “I gave a roomba a dinner knife at the age of nine. It accepted me as its leader.”

“We got to meet the roomba,” Ash elaborated, staring up at Rune. “His name was Micah.”

“Micah, huh,” Rune said, shooting an unimpressed expression at Xenon. “Interesting.”

“That was my roomba, not yours,” Xenon retorted, finally dragging Enten back to shoulder level. “Now, are we going to the mall or not? I need to get new parts for Enten’s wings and I want to hit the bookstore too.”

“Bookstore, you say?” Rune said, her eyebrow cocked in interest. “Alright, show me the way.”

A mutter of “finally” came from the shortest of the group, Enten squawking in joy as the group made their way out of the station.

~

[now playing: Salsa Verde by VAPERROR]

Ash, contrary to popular belief, enjoyed reading. He enjoyed books, reading books, owning books, just books in general. Even his birthday cake when he was seven was shaped like a book. He didn’t find it odd that he was a fire elemental and liked books. On more than one occasion, he’d get excited about a fight scene and have to set down the book to avoid setting it on fire. 

Bookstores were his favorite place on Earth. He could sit on the floor of a bookshop for hours, reading random fun fact books. Astra had lost him in a bookstore more times than she could count. 

The gang of library lurkers had made their way to the bookstore and all parted ways to go explore the shop, all stationed at random intervals. Ash laid atop a bookshelf (which was against store regulation, but the teenager at the cash register didn’t care); Astra stood three aisles away focusing on what appears to be another vocal training book. Rune didn’t focus on her book stack next to her; instead providing her attention to the dark-covered, dystopian novel (set in the year 2550, with demonic entities to boot) in her hand. 

And Xenon? Xenon stood in the cookbook section, with an empty bird leash stuck in his jacket pocket. He wasn’t interested in the fact that he had let Enten off of his leash, instead more focused on the magazine in his hands.

(In Enten’s defense, he had promised to be good, and repeatedly screamed in the bookstore if Xenon wouldn’t let him leave. Xenon didn’t want to leave the bookstore— there was a very important new edition of Cursed Cuisine magazine out. So, he let the bird off its leash.)

Ash rolled onto his side on the bookshelf, still focused on the book in his hands. It is scientifically proven that the northern leopard frog can use their eyes to push food down their throat—

The fire elemental, so enticed with his fascinating frog facts, rolled straight off the bookshelf and plummeted back-first into the ground. Despite the loud thud he made and the fact that he had fallen off of the bookshelf that Astra could clearly see, no one moved from their spot.

Rune stretched in her floor seat, shifting to get up. The strawberry blonde of the quartet fixed her headband as she turned a corner, looking at Astra. “You, the siren. Astro?”

“Astra,” the other smiled, folding her book slightly. “What’s up?”

“How do I pay in this establishment?” Rune questioned, holding a straight face. “I have not participated in the consumption of this store’s goods before, therefore I do not know—”

“Chill out,” Astra said with a shrug. “How have you never been to this bookstore before?”

“My mother is against me coming to such social environments,” Rune said, her expression not budging. “I ordered my books online, attended the book fair at school, or went to a higher-end establishment. However, I do find this shop charming. Now, help me purchase these.”

Astra stared at Rune. The way the gears in her head were churning as she tried to process Rune’s infodump was evident on her expression. She recollected her expression and looked at Rune with an almost-terrifying grin. “Not until you say the magic word,” she beamed, staring dead at Astra.

“The...what? I apologize, I’m not familiar with this,” Rune said, bottom lip drawn up in thought. “Is it one of those spells that some humans learn?”

“Nooooope,” Astra said, reopening her book. “Starts with a P.”

“Poof?”

“No.”

“Power?”

“Nope.”

“Periapt?”

“Still not it.”

“Phylactery?”

“Absolutely not.”

“Prognosticating?”

“What does that even mean?”
“Prophecy?”

“Oh my god, no. It rhymes with crease.”

“...Please?” Rune said, sounding unsure in the statement. “That’s not a magic word, but it rhymes—”

“That’s your magic word, alright,” Astra said, taking note of her page number before tucking the book under her arm. “Now, let’s get to the checkout, shall we? After that, I’ll check in on the guys and we can go do something fun!”

“...Okay,” Rune said, following the taller girl towards the register. “Say, are you interested in purchasing that book?”

“Oh, this?” Astra said, motioning to the book. She pulled it out, gazing longingly at the cover. “Nah. Been considering buying it for a while, but I need to save my money for new clothes instead.”

“Nonsense,” Rune said, snatching the book out of her hand. “I am purchasing it for you.”

“What?” Astra questioned, baffled. “Dude, you don’t have to do that. Seriously, I’ve waited for a while, I can wait longer.”

“Hush,” Rune said, stacking the books on the counter and slapping her hand on top of the book stack. “I’ll take these books….please,” she added through a pained, unenthusiastic smile. 

The fairy behind the cash register nodded, adjusting the long, low ponytail she had, blue hair falling unnaturally smooth. “How are you going to pay?”

“Card,” Rune said, rummaging in her wallet and pulling out one of the most expensive-looking credit cards that Astra had ever seen. Was that made from pure metal?

“Titanium,” Rune said, punching in buttons on the card reader. “No big deal, to be quite frank. It’s my allowance card, I have different ones for food and such.”

“Must be nice being rich, huh?” Astra asked, lips drawn up in a slight grin. “I can’t imagine having more than a hundred dollars at once.”

“Well,” Rune said, shrugging. “It’s merely money. It can’t buy serotonin—”

“Sign your receipt, please,” the cashier said, smacking her hands on the counter. It was easier to notice how short she was now— she was standing on a stool made for sitting at the counter.

“Dear lord, is this the price nowadays?” Rune scoffed, signing the receipt handed over to the fairy. The fairy pushed the bag across the table, responding with the basic “have a nice day, thanks for coming” spiel.

“Thank you again,” Astra said, following Rune back over to where they had last seen Ash and Xenon. “You really didn’t have to— the guys are gone.”

Surely enough, the spots once occupied by Ash and Xenon were empty. They couldn’t see a man bun or shaggy blond hair through bookshelves, or hear the jangle of a leash in the cooking aisle. Ash and Xenon had most definitely left the premises.

“Well then,” Astra shrugged, pulling out her phone and tapping out a message. “Want to go window shopping? We won’t be finding them for a while, I can tell.”

“How are you so...calm about this?” Rune questioned, raising a brow. “You literally just lost your two friends in a public space.”

“Eh, whatever; happens all the time,” Astra said, trotting out the exit of the shop. “Now, c’mon, I think there’s a sale at the Rhythm Access merch shop.”

~

Why did I ever let that idiot of a metallic bird off of his leash?

Xenon was ready to scream in an incredibly public setting. That’s how mad he was. He had let Enten off of his leash because the bird WOULD NOT shut up. There is no worse feeling in the world than sitting in a bookstore and having people stare at you funny because your oversized husk of artificial intelligence will not stop trying to eat books and scream. Enten had promised to stay within thirty feet of the book store. In typical Enten fashion, of course he didn’t stay in the requested boundaries; which led Xenon on a passive-aggressive, angry bird parent stomp across the mall.

Xenon smacked the side of his smartphone, glaring at the screen. Never in his life was he so frustrated with the app he created to track Enten. It was typically quite useful, you see. 

Well, useful when he had a stable internet connection that wasn’t jammed with the minimum of seven hundred other people in the mall.

Xenon groaned, hitting his head against the pillar behind him. This could have gone better. Why did I even consider letting him off, again?

The sensation of metal claws messing up the air elemental’s hair evoked a squawk from the senior, swatting at the creature above him. “What in the— oh, now you show up, Enten.”

“I found treasure!” Enten squawked, immediately smashing his bird skull into Xenon’s head.

“God, I hate you. Now, what treasure?” Xenon said, sighing and pulling the bird from his hair. His voice had changed to the sort of passive-aggressive that a kindergarten teacher uses. Kind, but in a heavily sarcastic way. 

Enten let out another screech before opening his beak. The bird proceeded to violently hack up a metallic blob on the ground.“Oh my god, I literally hate you.”

“No you don’t,” Enten said, looking up at Xenon. “Look. Treasure.”

Xenon crouched down at the ground, squinting at the ground as his eyes focused. “Enten, those...oh my god. Enten Pohl, you stole someone’s car keys?!”

“Treasure!” was all that Enten responded with, hopping about and wings fluffing up in joy. “I found treasure! My father is proud of me!”

“I am not proud, you are grounded,” Xenon groaned, grasping the leash in his pocket and tying it around Enten’s tail. “Jeez, you’re a handful.”

Enten let out a shriek of distaste. “Not the tail leash!”

“Get over yourself, you baby,” Xenon said, yanking on the lead as Enten flew up with the car keys now in his beak. “We’re going to customer service to return the treasure because someone was being a very bad bird. Absolute evil little man. Vile creature.”

Enten ruffled his feathers once again. “I live up to my titles, I see.”

Xenon rolled his eyes, continuing his stride across the mall. The pillar he was once sitting near was long gone behind them; the plaza of the mall was coming up into view instead. 

Inside of the mall plaza, there was a fountain that was typically pretty calm. Most people threw in coins to make wishes, and the mall would use the money towards development or events. It was a fountain constructed from stone with a single extra tier to it; and there was a blond-haired fourteen year old swimming in it.

Wait.

“Ash, I thought Astra said no more swimming in the mall fountain?” Xenon questioned, his expression unbothered as he strode to the fountain edge.

Ash resurfaced from the fountain, shifting his snorkel mask and staring at Xenon with an unimpressed expression. “Did you know that the northern leopard frog uses its eyes to push—”

“Frog facts are not the answer to the question.”

“She did say no swimming, but I don’t care.”

Xenon sighed, shaking his head. This was the fifth time Ash had done this, and Xenon was not trying to apologize for two criminals today. “Just...dry off, we’re gonna go get something to eat soon. I need to go bring something to customer service. Have you gotten any texts from the others?”

“Haven’t checked,” Ash shrugged, rolling over in the fountain. He grabbed a sack from underwater and slapped it on the edge of the stone rim, staring intently at Xenon. “Money.”

“That’s property of the mall.”

“I don’t care.”

“Ash, I’m not going to jail for condoning two acts of theft. You’re going to return the money or I’ll call your sister.”

Ash groaned, rolling over in the fountain and emptying out the coin bag. “You suck,” he called, scowling at the senior.

Xenon shrugged, tapping about on his phone. “I know. I’m still calling her over, though.”

“Hey—!”

~

[now playing: Every Single Night by passwordassword]

“So, which one should I choose?” 

Rune turned to look up from the clothing rack, gazing over at the two pieces Astra held in her hand. The shorter of the girls lifted the sweaters up and down, clearly debating the pieces in her hands. 

“...What’s the difference? They look the same to me,” Rune said. She was telling the truth— they were practically mirror images of one another. Both were sweaters with a boat neck collar made from thin yarn, buttons embellished on the side.

Astra gasped in horror. “You scoundrel! This one—” she aggressively shoved the one in her left hand forward “—is charcoal, and this one—” she shoved forwards the opposite sweater in the same manner “—is slate! Have you no love for color theory?”

“I have a love for saying those look the exact same,” Rune said, shrugging her shoulders and flicking through the racks. Her browsing paused briefly as she eyed over an olive-green cardigan, but buried the sweater seconds later. “If anything, go for the one on the left. The stitch on the hem is better.”

Astra squinted at the sweater in her left hand, eyes focusing on the practically invisible stitch. “How’d you even notice that?”

“My parents are rich, they’d yell if I owned anything with a single poor stitch on it,” Rune said, walking farther down the rack and throwing a look to Astra. “All of that ‘upholding the family image’ and such, you know?”

Astra hummed in response, placing the “slate” sweater back on the rack next to her. “That sucks.”

Rune let out a soft “tch,” muttering a comment under her breath. A ping from Astra’s phone distracted the shorter, making the siren focus on her phone.

“Oh, Ash went fountain diving again,” Astra said, her tone unbothered. “He’s in so much trouble when I find him.”

“...Fountain what?” Rune asked, raising a brow in confusion. “It’s not even two in the afternoon, what possessed him to go swimming this early?”

“Money that is clearly not his,” Astra sighed, shutting off her phone. “We gotta go. You buying anything or no?”

“I don’t think so,” Rune said, turning from the rack. “Are you once more navigating the check out system of this—”

“Stop talking like a medieval queen and just follow me,” Astra said, stifling a laugh. “You have the funniest ways of phrasing things.”

~

No more than twenty minutes later, the four were seated around a food court table. Enten was lodged on Xenon’s shoulder, glaring at the group at the table. Xenon was more focused on his shawarma, if anything, barely paying the juvenile bird a second glance. Ash sat next to Xenon, invested in his plate of fries and not acknowledging Astra’s gaze. Everyone at the table chose to ignore the fact that the freshman was still drenched from his dive in the mall fountain. Astra took another bite of her cheese pizza, glaring at her little brother as she chewed; Rune took a sip from her iced tea, eyebrow raised as she scanned the others.

“So,” Rune said with a sigh, placing her paper cup back onto the table. “Are we just going to sit here in silence, or shall we make actual conversation?”

“I refuse to talk to the heathen that is my brother,” Astra said, jabbing an aggressive finger in the direction of the blond tweenager-at-best. “Why should I talk to the likes of a fountain diver?”

Ash shrugged, stuffing three french fries coated in ketchup in his mouth at once. “Well, if you’re motivated by money, there’s no reason why not to. Plus, those coins are probably just going towards the mall anyways.”

“Ash, that was a donation towards a nonprofit organization,” Xenon said, cutting off his thoughts to take another bite of his shawarma. Ash scoffed as the eldest chewed, clearly unfazed. “Besides,” Xenon continued, setting down his food and glaring at the youngest. “I’ve already had to deal with one criminal today, and yet you come along and commit another crime and make my job harder.”

Enten let out a loud shriek, pecking at the frame of Xenon’s glasses. “Be proud of me, you flesh sack!” Enten screeched, delivering an especially hard bite to Xenon’s spectacles.

Rune’s jaw dropped. “The— the bird TALKS?! And no one told me this?!”

Astra turned to look at Rune, her eyes wide and eyebrows raised. “I thought you knew that Enten talks?”

“No?!” Rune continued, voice strained. “What even?! How— what— how did I not know he talked earlier?!” she exclaimed, an almost-hysteric grin on her face. “What kind of absolute buffoon doesn’t introduce themselves with ‘I have a bird that talks’ is the real question!”

“I happen to be said buffoon,” Xenon sighed, taking a sip of his drink. He seemed to be oddly interested in the decorative pillar across the food court. “Most people see the murder bird as a reason to not talk to me. At least it gives me an excuse to not talk to them.”

Rune scoffed, rolling her eyes. “Well, those people are utterly imbeciles who aren’t worth your time. Don’t give them any attention, they’re not worth it.”

“That’s a weird way to cheer someone up,” Ash piped, french fry now held dangerously near his nose. Without any hesitation, he jabbed the fry into his mouth instead, chewing loudly. “I just accept cash as a form of comfort.”

Rune shakes her head, fighting a smile. “I swear, you three are the strangest— not to forget the stupidest but somehow most intelligent lot I’ve met!” she exclaims, voice in hand-to-hand combat with laughter. “Dear god— you have a senior with a metal bird possessing human-like intelligence, a maniac of a gremlin who steals from public fountains, and a book maniac who cries over different shades of black. It’s official, I’ve finally lost it and met the weirdest people to date.”

“You’re lucky I take weird as a compliment, or I would’ve punched you by now,” Ash says, finishing his fries. Sticking out a vaguely-salty hand to Rune, he looks the taller dead in the eyes. “We’re officially associates.”

Rune pushed away the salty hand with a grimace, shaking her head. “Oh, no, our words are enough.” She turned to look at Xenon and Astra, who were respectively finishing their food as well. “Thank you for inviting me out today. This was the strangest experience I’ve ever had, and I can’t tell if I’m inherently repulsed or intrigued by the thought of what is going to happen next.”

“You should be both,” Xenon said, finishing a sip of his drink. “I know I always am.”

“It’s nice to have someone else in my grade to know,” Astra grinned, nudging Rune’s shoulder with her fist. The siren turned to look at the senior and freshman, gesturing towards them. “Now, are we taking her roller-skating or what? I’m itching to race you guys and I wanna see Ms. Princess-Complex over here fail horribly at skating.”

Rune sputtered, blinking for an elongated period of time. “Pardon?”

“Oh, you’re gonna love this,” Ash grinned deviously. “Someone come with me to throw out my trash, I don’t want to do it alone.”

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

11/08/2020 10:53 am  #280

yessssss a new chapter--

i loved this chap a lot!! the enten gang is a very chaotic gang and i loved their interactions, and the music is great as always!

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

11/08/2020 11:06 am  #281

OH MY GOSH THE CHAOS OF THE ENTEN GANG

I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH

FANTASTIC CHAPTER

11/08/2020 11:29 am  #282

Epic!!!

Russet 

11/08/2020 12:56 pm  #283

EBIC

EBIC

EBIC MOMENT.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

11/08/2020 1:54 pm  #284

this chapter was so good!! the enten gang is the definition of chaotic and i love how they interact <3

kat !
any prns

11/08/2020 3:33 pm  #285

I love it

beautiful chaos

Bow Before Ark Angel

eye see you
      Constantly Tired
     WE FOUND THE CHEESE

11/08/2020 6:58 pm  #286

!! fantastic writing as always, Riri!! I loved all of the character interactions this chapter, it was a treat to read

Autumn (Librarian)
she / her | kinda a nerd
hello :D hope you're having a good day

"The true sky, and songs that cageless soar
Were they not wishes worth fighting for?"

11/08/2020 9:46 pm  #287

glad u guys liked it!!! ^_^

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

11/17/2020 2:04 pm  #288

Late reply here but 10/10 absolutely adored the chaos in this chapter

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

11/27/2020 2:36 am  #289

hell ye the enten ganngggg

shut i know im late

_-=+Imagine+=-_
      [7/04/17]

[He/Him]
"lmao did you think i could come up with an inspirational quote"

12/11/2020 12:36 am  #290

This really is an awesome story.

𝕿𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖗

1/08/2021 10:52 pm  #291

i am several months late because why the hell not and i did not expect ra!ash to try and use his titles as a way of making somebody not make him wake up( was expecting "make me" or "No."), but that makes it funnier. Also i support his petty theft

IT'S THSPOOKTIME

4/28/2021 8:38 am  #292

Hey, y'all. Good ol' Riri here. It's been a pleasure writing RA, but it's about time to let it pass on. I've been working on it for a long time, but over those months I've lost my passion for it. I still love Rhythm Access as a concept, but I will be cancelling any further production of the series due to lack of motivation and me moving onto other things in my life.
This idea/concept is still mine, so don't go thinking this is public property now. I am so glad for all of the laughs that Rhythm Access has gave you, and I hope that one day you will be able to look back at this and smile.
If you're interested, I can post the final endings of the book that were pre-written. Other than that, the ending is up to your imagination.

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

4/28/2021 9:58 am  #293

thank you for writing such an incredible series

Bow Before Ark Angel

eye see you
      Constantly Tired
     WE FOUND THE CHEESE

4/28/2021 1:11 pm  #294

Yeah what axel said, thanks for writing the series it was great.

You can post the final endings only if you wish. I do not mind if you don't.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

4/28/2021 2:16 pm  #295

riri!! ra was so enjoyable to read, thank you for writing it :] whether or not you post the ending is up to you, i'm good with whatever <3

kat !
any prns

4/28/2021 4:14 pm  #296

As others have said, thanks for writing this series, as it was very enjoyable, and posting the ending is up to you.

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
Our scarlet eyes will watch you keenly... friend.
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

So I guess we're gonna have to... FACE. OFF.

The hydra was better.

Board footera