The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2020 6:21 pm  #76

Re: {MC ~ Starting Thread} We Love Democracy

"I suppose some sort of cave-exploring job exists, but I don't know its name. It would probably be for mapping out the caves in order to allow the city to expand more."

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

8/14/2020 6:39 pm  #77

Ry responded after a moment, thinking briefly before coming to her decision. "Sure, why not?"

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
Our scarlet eyes will watch you keenly... friend.
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

So I guess we're gonna have to... FACE. OFF.

The hydra was better.

8/14/2020 6:42 pm  #78

Adeena couldn't help but roll her eyes, especially since they had just started looking. "Alright, fine," she sighed, continuing through the crowd. It didn't take too long for Adeena to notice an Italian food truck, and hoping it was promising, headed that way. 

8/14/2020 7:17 pm  #79

Ogvyuthijs, being the very intelligent lord that he is, spies Adeena and her group and so shouts, "Order the sandwich! It's really good!" Bread makes a (perfectly not rude, don't worry) sign with his hand, "I'm totally not sponsored by them!" 

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

8/14/2020 8:57 pm  #80

Astra glanced back at the stage while they waited. "I'm so bored already, I wish father would really hurry up."

Vila shrugged, even though he knew he wouldn't. "Maybe."

[/Astra|Evergreen\]
She/Her
s l e e p

wow i exist??

8/14/2020 9:41 pm  #81

NightWolf smiled, thinking that she may have actually succeeded in talking for once. "So uh, what types of food do you like?" she asked.

Robin smiled and his eyes brightened as he noticed the food truck as well. "Ooh good job," he complimented her. "You have a good eye for food."

↠nightwolf↞
| [pronouns don't matter to me] | [anime + kpop] |
↬trying my best not to get nervous lol↫

8/14/2020 9:53 pm  #82

Marshall nodded, still fidgeting. "Me too. The sooner he gets done the sooner I can get out of here".

Call me Marshall. Or Hungry, as that usually describes me.

"Chaos is only an enemy if you're unable to adapt"
-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Dealer of cursed artifacts

Chaotic Neutral energy

T̢h̛e v͝͝oi͜d̷̛ í̶s͘͜͞ ͢͠l̀͞o̵v͝ȩl̛y̸̢,̕͢ ̢̀h͡ǫ҉ṕ̶ ̵͟͏o̧n ҉̛i҉n̷̡

8/16/2020 4:10 pm  #83

She smiled slightly and studied the menu posted outside the truck. "Oh, it does sell pizza. Perfect." She hopped in the growing line. 

8/17/2020 3:34 pm  #84

"Why do you want to leave so badly?"

[/Astra|Evergreen\]
She/Her
s l e e p

wow i exist??

8/17/2020 4:15 pm  #85

Marshall sighed. "I just really don't like crowds. Especially when we have to go up on stage in front of everyone"

Call me Marshall. Or Hungry, as that usually describes me.

"Chaos is only an enemy if you're unable to adapt"
-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Dealer of cursed artifacts

Chaotic Neutral energy

T̢h̛e v͝͝oi͜d̷̛ í̶s͘͜͞ ͢͠l̀͞o̵v͝ȩl̛y̸̢,̕͢ ̢̀h͡ǫ҉ṕ̶ ̵͟͏o̧n ҉̛i҉n̷̡

9/05/2020 6:43 pm  #86

{Oop sorry it took so long to get around to progressing the thread. You're all welcome to start making your own threads now too!}

Before Adeena could order, the crowd erupted in cheers. She glanced over her shoulder to see what everything was about, and cringed when she recognized her father waving at his new subjects from an open carriage drawn by large bats. Grabbing Robin's arm, Adeena stepped out of the line and pulled him towards the stage they were supposed to be at for their father's arrival. "Come on," she hissed. "Father will be annoyed if we're late!"

9/11/2020 8:31 pm  #87

{Casual bop}

9/16/2020 10:23 am  #88

Vita was there, wearing a flowy dress and glowing paint. She'd painted the extra design - an emerald serpent concealed in leaves just a shade paler - on her left arm, and her father had helped her out with the main pattern. As the carriage rode by, Vita spotted Adeena and Robin rushing towards the stage, and smiled a bit. Guess even the presidential family wasn't always where they were supposed to be.

9/23/2020 12:03 pm  #89

The new President continued through the crowd at a snail's pace. Fortunately, Adeena was able to make it back to the stage without her father noticing, and before her mother could scold her for arriving so late, the crowd erupted into a set of cheers that sounded louder than the first. The President had left his cart and was now greeting high officials with firm handshakes and words drowned out by the crowd. 

Board footera