The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2020 11:27 pm  #1

Hewwo

Going to post this here before I forget :3. 
Hello hello, it is I, your local mod-again Galaxian Explosion, most of you call me Galaxian and a bunch of typos and miscellaneous pseudonyms. I usually really like lists but I want to continue to abide under my laws of false originality, so paragraphs it is. 
I enjoy writing and drawing, though I'm not good at either of them. I complain about my lack of ability for both a lot. I also roleplay, but I can't handle many roleplays at one time and sometimes I get huge inspiration holes. That's only started up recently (I think), so that's annoying, but as with anything you can pretty much expect me to get anything I've promised others done. I also read a lot, though not as much as I'd like, especially now since I can't go to the library often. 
I also post a lot. I call it spamming, but yeah, it might not be actually spamming. Don't worry, I'll try not to spam on your threads. In any case, you don't want to read through my homethread for more than 3 pages. At some point it gets repetitive, but it's amusing for me and it's my homethread, the 23rd version of it or something. I usually boast about my ability to type. I can type very fast, even if it may not seem so with the devices I use and their keyboards. Feel free to challenge me, but so far only Specter can try to rival me :3. 
In terms of ethnicity I usually "define" myself as a Chinese American, but I classify myself as a world citizen. 
I don't watch too much stuff, but if I do watch it, it's almost guaranteed I have a favorite character. In my signature (below) you can find a list of my favorite characters, one from every series (exempting Saint Seiya)--I obviously usually like more than one character per work, but the poor signature space decrees it must be otherwise. I should probably mention just about any character in there who isn't a deuteragonist or protagonist usually does not get a very happy plot to them, and that's extremely unfortunate. I also have too many original characters (OCs) and I will definitely ramble too much about them because I love them. Not Akuma though. Screw Akuma. And I'm in the edgy teenager phase, apparently, according to online artist tutorials, since I basically draw them 99% of the time--I guess I've been an edgy teenager all my life. 
I'm also a musician, though instruments keep disappearing from my hands. I can somewhat play recorder, and I can play violin. I also can play Chinese zither. In terms of playing I could probably play viola in ability to play alone (I'd have to learn to read their sheet music first). I would try to self-learn piano, but right now I can play "Ode to Joy" and that's it since I suck at self-learning and don't want to develop terrible habits. 
Uhh, before I keep rambling, I should stop. So, basically, expect me to show up if I think I can offer any help to you and basically be extra on everything. Honestly I'd love to chat, but usually I'm only summoned by entities I know so? Uh, yeah. And that's basically it. I suck at intros and just ramble too much about myself xD. 
I'll probably edit this for when I remember :3. While I forget, though, see you around!

-Galaxian- 

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

Board footera