The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2020 9:54 pm  #26

Re: New Horizons: A Wings of Fire Forumfic | Sign-Ups [OPEN]

Well, note that I edited Time lol.

I also added a bit to his personality and likes too

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/19/2020 2:04 pm  #27

@Time: Noted!!

[ JACK ]
she/her | aquarius | frog lover

8/30/2020 2:24 pm  #28

This is very cool! I'll submit a character soon

Hey everyone I'm Gulfstream, but you can call me Gulfie if you want. I was a Forumer on the WOFMB who's here to visit, see old friends, and maybe do some rping. Feel free to say hi! I like DnD, WoF, Warriors, Critical Role, The Owl House, and Pokemon

She/Her
Sapphic

8/30/2020 2:37 pm  #29

Here's my character!

Name: Gardenia
*Nickname(s): Gardener
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
Orientation: Lesbian
Tribe: Leafwing
Appearance: Gardener is a smaller dragon. Made of rounded edges and smooth scales, Gardener appears rather sweet. Her scales are a pastel green with some white scales around her eyes and forming rings going up her tail. Her wings are small and very circular and the frill on the end of her tail is small. Her horns and wing veins are the darkest part of her body. Her eyes are dandelion yellow. All an all, she seems harmless.
*Accessories: Reading glasses attached to a cord around her neck, a large beige cloak/Shawn that she uses when the sun gets too bright
*Inventory: Various seeds, gardening tools, water in bottles, her glasses and her shawl, various random books, snacks, various coins
Personality: Gardener is not the most noticeable dragon. She puts a lot of effort into being small and insignificant. People make her anxious and crowds make nervous. She is generally a peaceful and pleasant dragon to be around but don’t make her mad. She has a hidden temper just waiting to be let loose. She is very bad at talking to people, either gets too anxious to speak or so excited she starts stuttering. Her excitable side only comes out around those she trusts. She loves to ramble about plants and biology and the natural world. 
Strengths: Sturdy with thick scales, small, knowledgeable about plants
Weaknesses: Not very strong, bad with people 
*Dislikes: Crowds, loud noises
Family: Tulip (mother), Beech (father)
Backstory: As an only child, Gardenia was doted on by her parents. She was raised in the Rainforest after her parents moved there and was always obsessed with the plants that grew there. She studied plants for a long time until she was very well versed in the rainforest ecosystem but she wanted to know more. When er father mentioned that a florist in Possibility was looking for an apprentice, Gardener jumped on the opportunity. She raced over to Possibility, only to find it much louder and much more crowed than she thought. Being raised in the jungle mostly alone meant that seeing these many dragons all  at once was very overwhelming. She did take up the job as the florist’s apprentice, but never left her house much except to buy supplies.
Other: Possibility

Hey everyone I'm Gulfstream, but you can call me Gulfie if you want. I was a Forumer on the WOFMB who's here to visit, see old friends, and maybe do some rping. Feel free to say hi! I like DnD, WoF, Warriors, Critical Role, The Owl House, and Pokemon

She/Her
Sapphic

8/30/2020 6:07 pm  #30

@Gulfstream: Accepted!

[ JACK ]
she/her | aquarius | frog lover

Board footera