The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2020 3:01 am  #1

¡Hola!

Specter here!
I'm your friendly ghost-obsessed moderator :D.
So, let's see what I can do for an intro. I talk too much about myself so xD.

Alrighty, so:
-> I'm bilingual (Spanish and English) and learning French!
-> I think I'm the only South American peep here hehe
-> I'm an {amateur} artist! I have an art thread hehe check it out ;)
-> I'm also a bit of a musician. Mostly pianist. But I love music nonetheless. Talk to me about music. I love it.
-> I'm also an avid roleplayer. Most of this I do on another boardhost, but I will rarely pass the opportunity to roleplay. And I have too many OCs. And I keep on making more and more.
-> I'm a bookworm who has not read as many books as desired. Historical fiction is my favorite genre, followed closely by fantasy and sci-fi.
-> I watch some anime. Talk to me about Fate, Danganronpa, Saint Seiya, and Akame ga Kill! since those are my favorites and I will be more than glad to scream about characters and events.
-> I like puns too much. And incorrect quotes. And (clean) memes. In general, I love a good laugh and I try to cheer up others as well.
-> I'm too friendly :D and optimistic :D and I don't bite most of the time, unless a rule is being broken.

I'm a knowledge-loving homeschooler who probably spends too much time online too. Please feel in absolute freedom to start a chat with me. I absolutely adore talking/typing to others!

Looking forward to making this place better by modding ^_^.
¡Que tengas un buen día!

~Specter 👻

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

Board footera