The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2020 1:52 pm  #51

Re: the Rift - a forumfic || signups [CLOSED]

RisingStorm (Imagine) wrote:

boop pls dont judge me

please stop asking me about this, i'll have an answer before deadline and give you extra time to edit if needed

xenon 
he/him || god of scones || brian david gilbert stan
gemini // mirage // the copy
too many forks, not enough spoons

8/04/2020 4:53 pm  #52

okie :3

_-=+Imagine+=-_
      [7/04/17]

[He/Him]
"lmao did you think i could come up with an inspirational quote"

8/05/2020 4:37 am  #53

Name: June Clementine
Class Title: Juno
Gender/pronouns: Male, he/him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Faction: Tiaki
Class: Defender
Physical appearance + clothing preferences: 
Standing at a height of 5’10, Juno is no giant by any means. Even so, he manages to cut quite the imposing figure: broad-shouldered, with sharp features accentuating a near permanent frown. He’s of an athletic - albeit slim - build, though he claims that he’s not one to go out of his way to exercise. Blue locks of hair reach the middle of his back, curling up at the ends and typically pulled away from his face in a high ponytail. His narrow eyes are a reddish pink and often squint in the way that an exhausted dad views his son’s antics. June typically wears light-colored clothing — favoring white and brown — with travel in mind, choosing colors that would prevent him from overheating in the sun. He has a thicker, hooded cloak that he ties around his waist when he needs it off. However, functionality aside, he’s personally a fan of trinkets or other clothing articles that are bright red, whether dyed or otherwise. He doesn’t have much room on his person for them, but he cherishes them all the same. In addition, a cough mask can usually be found around his neck. He claims it’s because he gets sick often due to a lack of sleep - the eyebags do seem to corroborate that story - but the masks appear unused for the most part. His choice of shoes remains a mystery. Who would want to look at his feet anyway? Could be crocs down there for all he cares.
Personality: As mentioned before, a perpetual frown seems to have been molded into his face. His mood alternates mainly between grumpy and tired, with even his happiness appearing begrudging most of the time. The man has a crippling addiction to sighing. Whether at himself or the people around him, he considers it an adequate way of coping with the passing of every day. Most of his words are peppered in between these exhales, often masked again by a groggy drawl. Those words are often few and far between; especially to those he's unfamiliar with. He prefers to just stand around and look like he'd rather be anywhere but where he is at the moment. Despite his general demeanor, however, he’s still a very caring individual. It just comes off as very gruff.
Backstory: He used to have a childhood friend in the Kashe faction (Ian Locke/Janus), and while he himself was still undecided at the time, he tried to help his friend as best as he could. Said friend vanished while the two of them were still teenagers and only then did he decide to join a group. June went with the Tiaki Faction due to their dedication towards protecting others, but mostly because of the faction's nomadic nature; it was easier to have an excuse to be searching if he needed to move constantly.
Strengths: June is very physically strong. Most of that was developed through the years he spent hovering around his friend like an angry mama bear, but even after he lost that friend he still involved himself in many a dispute. As a result, he mostly fights to subdue rather than seriously injure, but even he knows that's not possible with the Aljannu.
Weaknesses: He takes his role as Defender a bit too seriously, diving headfirst into situations of any kind as long as there's someone worth saving-- and that "worth" is a lot less selective than he may believe. A bit hypocritical of him as well, with how quick he is to condemn the idea of being a martyr; things done "for the benefit of humanity" irk him the most. The broader the demographic, the more dangerous the task, the more annoyed he gets. He's not one to mince his words either, as few as they may be, and with a fiercely independent streak he often works poorly with higher-ups or other individuals he personally does not take a liking to.
Weaponry, if any: He still prefers to forgo weapons, though in the case of the slimy boys he does don some black gloves. If he did use a weapon, it’d either be improvised from his surroundings or small enough that no one would notice he had it. He tends not to carry weapons mostly out of a sense that they’re not something he needs, whether in battle or just as a part of his appearance, since a giant weapon is more than likely to cause the people around him to stare. He involves himself with a lot of human-human spats too where he’s not comfortable actually cutting/gouging at other people.

Music for vibes: Perspectives by Nikki Simmons and KIVA/Binary by Ring
Other: Rift Jumper; Autumn (; but also, please tell me if his manner of dress specifically should be altered since I copy-pasted a lot of this from the rp he's in and a suit may not be suitable for the post-apocalypse.

Also, I realize now that 5'10 is pretty tall but he's normally surrounded by people who are 6'0+ (or just Scotch, really)

Last edited by chanchanchan (8/05/2020 1:43 pm)

Chan!
she/her
我愛青蛙

8/05/2020 10:07 am  #54

@imagine accepted
@chan sent you a pm

xenon 
he/him || god of scones || brian david gilbert stan
gemini // mirage // the copy
too many forks, not enough spoons

8/05/2020 1:45 pm  #55