The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2020 3:05 pm  #26

Re: Universal Restart // Forumfic Signups by Vertigo

alrighty then you're accepted!!

Vertigo
They/Them | Forensic Intern | Dead

{It's everything I wish I didn't know}
{Interests: Ace Attorney, Persona, DR, D&D}

8/04/2020 3:27 pm  #27

Name: Ephemeris Crescentt 
Nicknames*: Epher or Ephers 
Uusi Name: The Knowing 
Gender + Pronouns: female, she/her or they/them (responds to either, no preference) 
Sexuality*: Asexual Biromantic 

Physical Appearance: A slimly built girl about 5’6” tall with rather pale skin. She has quite a flat body shape with tiny wrists and ankles, and the delicate, strong fingers of a pianist. Ephemeris has somewhat unruly hair hanging down her back. She’ll occasionally tie it into a ponytail at the base of her head, albeit uncaringly. 

Strikingly, though her eyes seem soft and almond-like in shape, her pupils are sharp and bright. Both irises are chocolate-coloured, but her right iris is scattered with patches of pale gold. Underneath, they aren’t bagged but have a dark area of skin like ink, which worsens with lack of sleep. Her nose is gently sloped, crossed by a bridge of ruddy skin and freckles. She has quite thin lips (not overly so) with a dewy look. 

She has a helix piercing in her right ear, but otherwise doesn’t really wear jewellery. The earring itself is just a plain silver hoop that hugs the edge of her ear. 

Personality: liberty means I’m giving you bullets 

1. Antisocial. She doesn’t like being around people and likes having to rely on others even less. 

2. Mentally sarcastic - almost always thinks snarky thoughts, but won’t say anything. 

3. Despite how Ephers comes across, she does care somewhat for some of those closer to her. Can be protective at times. 

4. Impartial in arguments and won’t deliberately look for a fight, but has no aversion to violence and perhaps a little too willing to slap someone for being overly-arrogant. 

5. Will happily lie to your face. All day long. Pretty good at it too. 6. Most of the time avoids contact like the plague unless it’s on her terms. 

7. Really awkward. Whatever you do, don’t compliment her. She’ll still be blushing in a few hours time. 

8. Lazy. 

9. Grumpy too, if you hadn’t guessed. Mood.  

Clothing Style: Anything comfortable that covers enough skin. Usually hoodies, cotton tops, knitted jumpers or denim. Blues, greys or neutrals, with some exceptions. Often has a pair of light up headphones around her neck, and sometimes a sheer silver constellation-printed snood/scarf. 

Powers: Telepathy. She can read what others are thinking and communicate directly to their mind. Moving small objects with her mind too, though this requires a lot of concentration. The radius is about 120 meters, so quite large. If she touches someone it gets seriously amplified, usually resulting in her passing out because she doesn't really have a coping mechanism for it and still has everyone else's voices on top of that, which is painful.

Strengths:

-Hand to hand combat+ since telepathy is useful for people trying to sneak up on her and predicting movements, though this can be a double-edged sword since it also affects her concentration. 

-Though she’s skinny, she’s pretty strong and can lift some quite heavy things, though not without difficulty. 

Weaknesses:

-Social skills are minus 2. Seriously. She’s bad at communicating with people, and really isn’t one to make small talk or cheer someone up. Ask someone else. 

-Freaks out big time if she can’t hear someone’s thoughts. She relies on her power to predict people, and if she can’t do that she gets incredibly nervous and jumpy.

-Finds it very hard to cope in crowds. Lots of people making a racket in your head = a serious headache and difficulty concentrating. 

Likes*: Cats. Cats, coffee and sleep. 

Dislikes*: Excessive social interaction (for her, talking is about as far as she’ll go), getting up early without a good justification. 

Other*: owo

I realise this is vague, but? Liberty? If you need anything else I’ve got full length one that I can refer to

Last edited by Ephemeris (8/04/2020 3:37 pm)

Ephemeris
she/her | ambivert | leo
こぬか雨 'fine rain'

8/04/2020 4:57 pm  #28

I'm going to bookmark this...

↠nightwolf↞
| [pronouns don't matter to me] | [anime + kpop] |
↬trying my best not to get nervous lol↫

8/05/2020 11:54 am  #29

Name: NightWolf Solipheral.

Nicknames*: NW, Night, Wolf—you know, shorter abbreviations of NightWolf.

Uusi Name: The Wolf Gender + Pronouns: I’ll just go by he/she/they randomly and you can choose when you write. The gender and pronouns don’t matter to me.

Sexuality*: Pansexual.

Physical Appearance: NightWolf is rather short, standing at 5’2 and has a rather thin built. They usually have black hair cut rather short, just a little above their shoulder. Depending on how they’re feeling, they might have their hair cut two block style if they feel masculine. Or maybe they feel more feminine and would grow their hair out longer but nothing too long. They have light-tan skin and dark brown eyes and rather thick black glasses. NightWolf’s canine teeth are sharper than most and their most obvious feature are their white wolf ears that sit atop their head.

Personality: NightWolf is shy and nervous around people when she first meets them, but warms up rather quickly. She tends stay alone naturally but she’s fine with joining groups. She is a little awkward and bad at showing affections. She isn’t the best at comforting a person; however, she is a good listener and will be there to listen and offer some advice. She is dense and needs to be told directly what she has to do otherwise she wouldn’t understand. She also doesn’t understand sarcasm well and usually isn’t very sarcastic herself. When she is sarcastic, it’s very obvious. NightWolf is usually submissive and too lazy to correct someone, but she will raise her voice if she get provoked big time. She is a logical thinker and easily persuaded over things she finds irrelevant. She’s pretty lazy but when she’s focused onto something she tends to neglect other things. She’s easily distracted as well. NightWolf is usually very nonchalant and calm about things unless they’re important. She is indecisive at minor things and prefers having other people decide for her. She has a tendency to accidentally bottle-up her feelings, so she tries to counteract that by stating how she feels in her head when she’s alone. (This made me realize that I actually don’t know much about me and I had no idea where I was going for the last bits.) But uh go crazy with his/her/their personality. Do whatever you want lol.

Clothing Style: Very plain and simple. NightWolf likes solid-colored shirts (t-shirts in the summer/spring and long-sleeved shirts in the winter/fall.) colored no specific way. Any color is cool. During winter, he wears a hoodie (again solid-colored with no specific color in mind) to stay warm with a self-made cut for his ears to go through. He wears black pants and maybe occasionally shorts of various colors in the summer. He has white socks and Converses (idk if they exist in that world so ig he has Konverses lol) of many various colors.

Powers: NightWolf can morph/shapeshift into a wolf. When they are a wolf, they are capable of possibly controlling another person. However, several requirements have to be met in order for that to go. Firstly, the person in mind has to be within NightWolf’s vision. Secondly, the person has to be tired or sleepy or else it wouldn’t work. And lastly, there has to be a full moon and the time must be at night. They can’t control a person for long periods of time and they must have the strength, confidence, and will mentally to do it. Their voice goes missing for a while since they used it to “control” the other person. (tell me if this is too op..)

Strengths: NightWolf is intelligent and smart academically. When she receives bursts of courage she can do most things without getting nervous. She is very empathetic and sympathetic as well.

Weaknesses: He isn’t strong physically much and is rather lazy. NightWolf is indecisive and maybe a little too compliant. He’s also awkward and kind of bad at talking with people at first. He tends to get distracted and is really dense.

Likes*: They like k-pop (if this exists in that universe lol), music, anime, reading, writing, drawing, and occasionally gaming. NightWolf also likes sleeping and eating certain vegetables and fruits. They also like drinking Hong Kong-styled milk tea (not boba owenfoiensa).

Dislikes*: Any type of chip other than originals (NightWolf obviously likes plain stuff lol), people who “accidentally” hurt others, people who lie often, not getting straight answers, being proven wrong (anything that affects her pride really). She also dislikes most sugary things other than chocolate and candy canes.

Other*: owo this made me rethink my entire personality lol

↠nightwolf↞
| [pronouns don't matter to me] | [anime + kpop] |
↬trying my best not to get nervous lol↫

Board footera