The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2021 9:04 pm  #1

Roleplay Pitches! :D

Hey, hi, ho, everyone!

Lavender here! :D

(And yes, before you ask, I had to get a different account because I couldn't remember the old one's password.)

Anyway, strap in and hold onto your beets, because hoo boy, this is going to be a long one.

Roleplay #1:

So, basically, y'all are all vibing in a fantasy desert somewhere, and also all look mostly human, with desert animal traits depending on the individual(some of you, for instance, might be nagas, while others might have fennec fox ears, tails, and Napeleon Complexes-).

Anyway, you all just chill in your desert(and maybe discuss about the possibility of what's outside it and find some old weapons there) until some misshapen creatures suddenly appear in it and you get separated from each other while fighting them off.

After some fighting, you eventually lose the fight(somehow) and end up in an in between dimension, where refugees from other destroyed dimensions live. Sometime after ending up there, you find out about an evil dude who "purifies" or inadvertently destroys dimensions with a twisted form of light, and you all decide to try to stop him.

Whatever happens next is up to you...

(I'd expect 4-5 maximum people to join this one, but maybe less or more will join, idk-)

Roleplay #2:

Kind of self-explanatory. The town of Iris is a mostly peaceful one until vines envelop the city, and some vines go over a normal citizen's eyes, turning them into a monster after the citizen accepts a deal with a mysterious figure.

It's up to certain people to don their recently given magical jewelry and turn the monsters back to normal using their plant-inspired powers.

Roleplay #3:

A long time ago, in an universe where stars are sapient and have humanoid forms, there were two stars that were in love with each other- The Scorpion and Prince Sirius.

Unfortunately, The Scorpion, in the end, chose the love of the other stars/power instead of Sirius, and after a failed possession/coup by The Scorpion in order to take Sirius' place as a newly crowned king of the stars, The Scorpion caused almost all the other stars except for his allies to enter into a war with him, a war which he and his allies lost, and for The Scorpion to be split into many pieces for his troubles.

Fast forward three centuries later, and The Scorpion is sending his pieces down to Earth one at a time in order to turn normal human and animal civilians into Vessels(creatures that don't have their moral standards that they had as humans and work with The Scorpion to try to find a way to make him whole again, as well as carry out their own desires that they had as humans). You all can stop him, though, due to being descendants of stars that have mingled with humans in the past, and you're going to have to in order to save your hometown.

Roleplay #4:

To make things short, you're a group of superheroes who also happen to be pets, and you stop supervillains on a regular basis.

Roleplay #5:

So, basically, you all are anthropomorphic animals living in a small town in Japan, and you have to stop this evil robot who's sending out smaller robots that are just generally being menaces to society.

(Sorry about the shorter descriptions near the end. I'm kind of tired.)

Which roleplay should get its own Boardhost?

The Real Lavender(I just lost my old account, that's all-)
I'M BAAAAAAACK!! :D

8/31/2021 1:32 am  #2

Re: Roleplay Pitches! :D

Honestly I'm interested in the top three. But if I had to go with one I would choose the first idea. Didn't even know that it was kingdom hearts based.

To be even more honest I'm pretty interested in the desert part more atm, but I'm also pretty nterested in seeing desert dwellers in different places too.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/31/2021 5:07 am  #3

Oooh, okay! :D

9/07/2021 5:34 pm  #4

I really like #1, #4, and #5 as roleplays!

Requiem/Legacy

Ace/Genderqueer: They/Xe

It's Always Spooky Season Time.

Just an eldritch dragon disguised as dice.

"Dude! Let me in! I'm a fairy!"
"DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN F A R I E S ?"

9/07/2021 7:08 pm  #5

Cool, thank you! <33

9/09/2021 11:38 am  #6

Oh lavender, shouldn't you also post the link to the other boardhost you created as well?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/09/2021 6:29 pm  #7

9/09/2021 10:34 pm  #8

I'm interested in #1 and #4, with #2 as a runner up.

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
Our scarlet eyes will watch you keenly... friend.
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

So I guess we're gonna have to... FACE. OFF.

The hydra was better.

9/10/2021 4:09 pm  #9

@Everyone:Would anyone be interested in me making #1 a Boardhost?

9/11/2021 2:30 am  #10

I would not mind at all

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/11/2021 10:07 am  #11

Okay, I'll make it! :D

9/11/2021 3:24 pm  #12

owo

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/12/2021 6:47 pm  #13

9/18/2021 4:19 pm  #14

Great! Thank you!

Requiem/Legacy

Ace/Genderqueer: They/Xe

It's Always Spooky Season Time.

Just an eldritch dragon disguised as dice.

"Dude! Let me in! I'm a fairy!"
"DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN F A R I E S ?"

Board footera