The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2020 9:36 pm  #26

Re: You see a boy herding some giant crabs.

Shion flew onto the scene just as things were becoming, well, not entirely normal. But hey, that's something they ironically find pretty normal.
Shion squinted, tilting their head. They weren't that afraid, mostly just curious. The ship didn't look like it would have been all that friendly of a place.

ooo hope ya don't mind me joining, but i like the look of this forthcoming chaos

πŸ’™Β SHION AZUREΒ πŸ’™
Creator of Drago, Mari, and Wyvern
#BeYourBeautifulSelf

3/27/2020 10:55 pm  #27

Shion Azure wrote:

Shion flew onto the scene just as things were becoming, well, not entirely normal. But hey, that's something they ironically find pretty normal.
Shion squinted, tilting their head. They weren't that afraid, mostly just curious. The ship didn't look like it would have been all that friendly of a place.

ooo hope ya don't mind me joining, but i like the look of this forthcoming chaos

(Of course you can join! Anyone is welcome to jump in at any time. :D)

The silence reigned for a moment more, and then it was shattered by hoarse voice full of confidence, a voice that implied an unruly owner.

"Well, hello there!" the voice said from the shadows. "You must be the inhabitants of this world!"

A figure emerged from the darkness, her cloak billowing in the breeze, and at first glance, she seemed almost human. But that possibility was quickly shattered when Samurai realized how completely and utterly massive she was, boasting an incredibly strong frame and standing at more than twice his height.Β 

To say the least, he was a little intimidated.

"My name," the strange woman said with a shallow bow, "is Derecho."

❉ Zzzzura ❉
Administrator

3/27/2020 11:36 pm  #28

"Hello!" North greeted cheerfully, landing on the ground. He gave a bow back, polite as ever. "Ny name is North! It's nice to meet you!"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/27/2020 11:42 pm  #29

"Nice to meet you as well," Derecho said.

She glanced back at her starship and chuckled. "I stole this from, ah...an enemy. Excuse the look."

The starship was blurry as ever, but Samurai could see that it was made out of rather menacing black metal. That definitely justified the eerie vibes he'd gotten from it.

But...who the heck was this and what was she doing here?

"What do you want?" he asked in a manner that was a little demanding. "Why have you come here?"

❉ Zzzzura ❉
Administrator

3/28/2020 10:27 am  #30

"Um, hello!" Lavender said, torn between being cautious and being friendly. "I'm Lavender! It's nice to meet you...?"

Persona:Lavender the Dragon-Cat-Girl-Thing

This is going to be awesome, I just know it!!

3/28/2020 10:31 am  #31

((lol I can't help but read/interpret the name as Spanish))

"Derecho, hm? You're tall!" Specter waved.

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

Board footera