The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2023 5:12 pm  #601

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

Silence raised her eyebrow.

"Speak up, I can't hear you."

"On meeee~" North singsonged, jumping down the last three stairs. He doesn't seem to be affected by the light for some reason?

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/10/2023 3:46 am  #602

"No," he answers. What a surprise.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

2/10/2023 3:39 pm  #603

Silence held Hitan up higher, trying to look into his mouth. It doesn't help that she's nearly being blinded by the house's light. "Hmm? What did you say?"

North rounded the corner and stopped, staring at Silence holding Hitan up. His first thought was, Huh. She must be mad at him. and his next was, What am I suppose to be helping with here?

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/11/2023 2:05 am  #604

He's smart enough to give her a pointed look instead of answering. 

There's no response. At least for now. 

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

2/11/2023 6:39 pm  #605

"Hitan. Are you eating Silly Bandz."

North stared at the two of them for another moment before chiming in, "Well! That wouldn't be good! That would stunt Hitan's growth."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/12/2023 2:22 am  #606

Nope, he still doesn't answer. Though he strains an arm out to give North a floppy wave. Albeit, with his entire arm rather than with his hand, but what'd you expect?

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/12/2023 11:33 pm  #607

Polite as ever, North waves back with an equal manner.  Silence is considering holding Hitan upsidedown and shaking him.

"What am I suppose to help with?" North asked, tilting his head. He was hoping it wasn't to do with Hitan eating Silly Bandz. He didn't feel like being bit by the kid, and he didn't want to pry the Bandz out of Hitan's mouth as if Hitan was a little dog.

"Make the stupid light go away," Silence immediately snapped out, obviously a bit grouchy due to the situations.

"Oh! Um...!" 

"Check the living room."

Silence held Hitan up a bit higher, glaring at him.

North did as told, and headed into the living room.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/13/2023 3:32 am  #608

"Tankwou," Hitan manages to say to North before making a very obvious swallowing motion with his mouth. At least he's polite. Kinda.
Oh wait.

Nothing has changed. Galaxian's silhouette is still there, still and unmoving. Though it looks like the light has dimmed a bit there. Interesting. 

(Gotta love waking North up to do the work)

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/14/2023 10:27 pm  #609

"HITAN, NO!!!"

North tilted his head to the left this time, studying the silhouette while tapping his chin.  He moved a bit closer, taking his time.

"Hellooooo?" North somewhat sings this.

(XD RIP North, the only competent sibling in this house)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/16/2023 4:06 am  #610

He just blinks. Finally. He hasn't blinked in a looong time. Oh yeah, he also starts trying to get out of her hold, kinda like some tired cat.

Unfortunately, there's no convenient response.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/17/2023 1:17 am  #611

Silence definitely looked exhausted. It could even be heard through her voice.

"...How many did you eat."

She doesn't let him go.

North scanned the area (both with magic and his own eyesight) for any hints about what to do. He pulled a hairband from his pocket (does he always carry one?) and tied his hair back. Now he looked much more different than his twin! Crazy how hair can really change how someone looks.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/17/2023 1:38 am  #612

He blinks, and then starts to squirm harder. Very unhelpful.

What are you doing now? asks Minty, which would have sounded curious if not for their tone of voice. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/17/2023 3:02 am  #613

Silence has hit her limit for today. She's tired.
Silently, Silence softly set Hitan on the ground, letting him go. She then cupped her face in her hands, leaning back against the counter. She doesn't say anything, nor does she groan in frustration. She just stands there, without any sound, covering her face. It's unnerving, but understandable considering that she's tired.

"Tryin' to figure out the light," North explained, happy to do so. "You see, there's this outline of a person! Kinda like a lack of light, in a way, in the shape of a person. So, I was thinkin', what if I just... condensed the light into this outline! Makes sense, right? However, I'm not sure if I can do it alone, since it's a lot of light. I might have to wake up Echo for this, since she's real good at support magic... but! I need to size up how much light is everywhere. Not only that, I'm not even sure if my magic could even push and box any of it at all!

North tilted his head the other way, making his expression somehow even more thoughtful.

"I should probably eat something, too! Just for the extra energy, ya know? That means Echo will need to eat too, if I wake her up to help me. Waffles sound good... Gah! Focus, focuuuusssss North! You can do this..."

He walked around a bit more, looking around the room. He messed more with his hair, pulling on a loose curl as if to try to pull himself into focus.

He then asked Minty, "Any thoughts about this?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/18/2023 3:03 am  #614

He hops a bit as if to make sure she's let go and reaches towards the same portion of the cabinet again.

That's him, they affirm, without responding to anything else. But this time, it somehow feels as if they were going to say more but were interrupted. Or maybe not? Strange, huh.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/18/2023 4:11 am  #615

Silence is a bit faster and closes the drawer completely, holding it closed, giving Hitan an exasperated look.

"What the (censor) is with you eating weird things tonight? If you're going to eat, at least have it be real food that isn't an OSHA violation."

"Him...?" North had to think for a moment before snapping his fingers in realization. "Ohhhh! This must be Galaxian! No wonder the outline looks so familiar! Hmmm... Anything else I should know?"

North seems to be pretty easy-going about all of this, considering he just woke up to go straight to work.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/19/2023 2:32 am  #616

He just gives her a disappointed look, like that makes any sense at all.

Their silence might indicate a "No". On the other hand...

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/20/2023 2:59 am  #617

Like a :< kind of look?

Silence just stares at him.

North then said, "A'righty! Time to wake up Echo!", turned, and went into the kitchen to do exactly that. A few moments later, he returned with a very confused and grumpy-looking Echo who glared at the ground.

"Okay,! Stay here! I'll get you some cheese sticks," North said, running off into the kitchen.

Echo didn't say anything, rubbing her eyes.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/20/2023 3:36 am  #618

Maybe. (*has never actually drawn him lol*)
He stares back, at least for a few seconds. Then his attention span wears off. With a barely audible "Excuse me," he bounds out of the kitchen, nearly into a wall, and towards the living room. 

Silence.
There's a faint buzzing sound that started a few seconds ago, while North was gone. Let's hope this isn't slowly turning into a horror game.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/21/2023 4:22 am  #619

Silence sighed. It's hard to tell if it's from relief or more frustration.

North nearly ran into Hitan, but was able to step out of the way in time. After that, he head to the fridge and opened it, rummaging the bottom shelf to find the cheese sticks.

Silence watched him, and said, "I'm so glad you never ate plastic as a kid."

"Hmm! Well, it would have stunted my growth! Although, I guess I never really got that tall, huh..."

He grabbed two cheese sticks, thought for a moment and grabbed three more for Hitan, Galaxian, and Minty (who North isn't sure where is at, nor does he know who they are and if they can eat).

He held up another cheese stick and asked his older sister, "Want one?"

She shook her head. With that, North closed the fridge and headed back towards the living room.

Echo rubbed her ears, not liking the sound. She's still pretty grumpy about being awake. She thinks the sound is creepy, and proceeded to stare at Galaxian's silhouette as if he was causing the sound. She's not sure if he is, but she's a bit annoyed about it anyway.

Echo mumbled out loud, half asleep, "This isn't a very fun night. I was hoping it would be fun."

Pessimistic as ever, she is.

"...I'm sad. I think. I don't know."

Echo yawned.

"I don't know."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/22/2023 3:26 am  #620

When North gets back, he finds Hitan getting way too close to Galaxian's face, like he has no concept of personal space. Oh yeah, he doesn't have a concept of personal space. How fun.
"You didn't have to wake her up," he says--presumably to North--while not backing up at all. That's probably supposed to work as a double response to what Echo said as well

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/22/2023 9:24 pm  #621

Echo nodded, "Yeah, whhhhy am I uppp?"

North handed her a cheese stick, which immediately Echo seemed to be in a better mood while she was opening it.

"Sorry, I wasn't sure if I would need your help or not with magic," North said to his sister. To Hitan, he asked, "Want a cheese stick?"

Last edited by EchoDraws (2/22/2023 9:24 pm)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/23/2023 2:06 am  #622

"Am gud," Hitan responds, because the cheese stick box being much emptier than usual totally wasn't his doing or anything. "Thank you."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/24/2023 1:57 am  #623

North smiled at Hitan's politeness, and he didn't suspect a single thing due to it.

"Hmm... Voice Person? Would you like a cheese stick?" North called out.

Echo was slowly eating her cheese stick, and she spoke up, "Their naaaameeee is Mintyyy..." She then yawned and continued slowly munching.

"Oh! Minty! Wanna cheese stick?" North wasn't sure if Minty could eat, but it's better to at least be polite about the whole ordeal, just in case.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/24/2023 3:40 am  #624

As he shouldn't! :D

They don't seem to be responding.
Hitan intrudes the silhouette's personal space even more, and then he kind of just. Sticks his hand into its face. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/24/2023 3:46 am  #625

North immediately said, "Oh no! Don't do that to our friend! Galaxian probably wouldn't like it, if that is him! Unless if you're trying to fix whatever problem we're suppose to be solving-" (Narrator Note: North is kind of getting more and more confused about the situation).

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Board footera