The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2023 2:19 am  #576

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

No, but you can. At least in theory you can.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

1/29/2023 2:48 am  #577

"Huh? What do you mean?" The answer is obvious, considering Silence is a magic user, but she doesn't seem to get it.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/29/2023 3:20 am  #578

Make me go away. If the connection is broken, the effect will stop.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

1/29/2023 4:31 am  #579

"... What's the downside. There's no way in hell that there isn't some sort of misfortune that would happen if I did. There is no way that it's that easy."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/29/2023 4:46 am  #580

Maybe you're right, they concur, but they don't answer, possibly indicating that they don't know. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/29/2023 5:05 am  #581

"...What do you think would happen if I severed the 'connection', or whatever. Other than the bright light going away."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/30/2023 2:36 am  #582

I don't know. Your guess would be better than my guess. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/30/2023 3:22 am  #583

Silence internally groaned before stating, "How would I know better if you're the one this light is hypothetically connected to?! Adding on, how am I suppose to break the connection? You're pretty (censor)ing vague."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/30/2023 3:27 am  #584

In earth time, I have 'existed' for less than two, six, zero, zero, one, four seconds, they respond, again not responding to the tone of her voice. Because you've existed longer than 'me', something tells me it is plausible that you would know more about Galaxian Explosion's situation and this light you speak of. Really. It's strange that you ask so many questions.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/31/2023 2:09 am  #585

(The feeling when you write a POV and the site crashes)

Silence clicked her tongue, her eyebrows furrowing and her eyelid twitching ever-so-slightly. She's reaching her tolerance limit, which can as well be noted that the room's temperature has increased by a noticeable amount. Except for around Echo, which stays cold.

"Unfortunately, my age doesn't have much effect on how much I know. Have you ever considered that Galaxian possibly has not told me anything about his situations?"

Silence doesn't mention her terminal condition, nor does she mention its effects on her memories.

Her smile became very forced. She's starting to use her customer service voice.

It's a little scary.

"Also, we're in my damn house. I can ask as many (censor)ing questions I want."

Silence finally, begrudging, starts to use magic to try to:

1) Sense the source of light.
2) Sense what kind of energy or magic type the source is.
3) Find any weak points within the source.
4) Check on Hitan, because she just remembered she is holding him and he's been extremely quiet. Which is EXTREMELY suspicious.

Of course, two and three depend on if one is able to be achieved.

Silence is definitely going to complain later about how using magic is so tiring and how much it drains her.

(Silence a Karen Confirmed? XD)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/31/2023 2:34 am  #586

(I had a feeling that happened lol. F in the chat. F)

Minty's considering the notion now, yay.
And Hitan's definitely not making minuscule chewing motions with his mouth for apparently no reason. He's focusing on a spot on the counter for no reason too. Totally not suspicious at all. Silence should focus on what she's doing and definitely not what he's doing. 

The light seems to be strongest in the living room where they were before--not really a surprise, right?--but there doesn't seem to be a singular source to it. The only notable thing seems to be that it is constrained by boundaries in almost the exact shape of the house. 
Perhaps you should ask for help, Minty suggests. Wow, that's like the first wise thing they've said! Way to go, minty mint!

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/31/2023 11:01 pm  #587

Aww, Minty Mint :3

"Well. Then." She sucked air through her teeth like she was in pain. "Hhh. H. HHHHHH. HAAAA. Ha. Heeeeeeh. Hhhh... hh... Help."
This time, it's definitely a demand and not an ask.

Silence gritted her teeth. What was the one thing worse than apologizing? Asking for help.

Her face was contorted into an expression similar to if she ate an unripe lemon.

"Also, Hitan, the hell are you chewing on?" Silence asked, immediately followed with a grumble of, "If it's my (censor)ing hair-!"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/02/2023 2:36 am  #588

I can't help with magic, comes their usual infuriating sort of response. Though to be fair, although they weren't specific on whom to ask for help, technically it could probably be guessed they don't know much. Since they're...Minty. Lol.

"Nothwing," he says. Thankfully, Silence's hair does seem to be intact this time, though. For now.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/02/2023 8:20 pm  #589

Silence pulled Hitan away from her shoulder so she could look him in the face, and while doing so she asked Minty, "Well, can you find someone who can?"

(Aww, Hitan is so cute XD but also very relatable)

Last edited by EchoDraws (2/02/2023 8:21 pm)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/03/2023 2:46 am  #590

He doesn't seem to be doing anything. His eyes are so innocent and wide too. 
I am constrained within the boundaries. So, for the options, I suppose we have two. Oh, there is someone who sounds like Echo. He seems to be making strange noises with his airway. Shall I call him?

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/04/2023 1:12 am  #591

Silence narrowed her eyes at him, but gently set him back against her shoulder. She would check the counter later.

"...Sure," Silence said.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/04/2023 2:11 am  #592

Oh, his jaw is definitely moving against her shoulder now, the little dum-dum.
They don't find a need to re-affirm again. In actuality, it's taking them a bit to figure out what to do from here.
When they finally figure it out, a certain North hears an extremely screechy ringing in his ears. (The narrator apologizes.)

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/04/2023 2:41 am  #593

A heavy thumping noise could be heard from upstairs, and perhaps a sound similar to a chicken's suprised squawking.

North had fallen off of his bed, startled awake by the ringing. He was still half asleep and very confused, stretching his wings as he rubbed at his ears, looking around as if he would find anyone around him. His snoring definitely stopped.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/04/2023 3:17 am  #594

Chew chew chew.

Hi, a rather matter-of-fact voice goes in his head. I'm Minty. I talked to Echo...many seconds ago. You sound like her. North?
Unfortunately, it seems they didn't turn off the ringing, but at least their voice (if it could be called one) goes over it. Kind of.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/04/2023 3:49 am  #595

Silence pulled Hitan away from her shoulder to look him in the eye again, trying to see what he's chewing on.

North slowly blinked a few times, a smile starting to make it's way on his face. It's much more fitting than the grumpy, serious expression on his face when he woke up.

"...That's me! What doth thee needeth?"

Seems like North is still pretty sleepy. He continues to rub his ears.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/05/2023 3:40 am  #596

Nothing, it seems like. If the windows to one's soul were truly the eyes, this kid definitely doesn't have a soul.

Silence needs help.
To be honest, that statement probably is unnecessarily anxiety-inducing. Or funny, if you take it out of context. Either way.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/05/2023 3:16 pm  #597

Silence turned to look at the fridge and counter behind her.

North tilted his head, still grinning. He doesn't seem that worried, his optimism battling away any anxiety that phrasing could give.

"Certainly! What doest..." He yawned. "...What do I need to do?"

He's a bit more awake now, stretching and standing up. It seemed like the fact he needed to help Silence has woken him up a bit more.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/06/2023 3:16 am  #598

The fridge is closed, but there's a certain drawer of the counter that's slightly ajar. Looks like the one where Hitan usually stores his Silly Bandz. (:
Unknown. Please come down.
The narrator should mention that North can probably see the bright light from the outside seeping in through the bottom of the door, kind of like how smoke in a burning house works. It honestly is a bit unnerving. Though, perhaps it's interesting that this room (among others) has been left in the darkness for the most part.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/07/2023 6:22 pm  #599

Oh. Oh No.

Silence slowly looked at Hitan, confusion set on her face.

"...Are you eating (censor)ing Silly Bandz."

North could indeed see it, but he was rarely unnerved by much. He thought it was pretty.

He stood up completely and said, "Okay! Let me get a shirt on-"

North's room was a bit messy, cluttered with open books about various topics. He had multiple English, Spanish, and Common Tongue books and dictionaries. There were books about social etiquettes in multiple different cultures; there was a sea of opened recipe books, enough so in both number and quality that a professional chef or baker would become jealous. There were some anthropology and folklore books scattered about, and then there laid some Glitchian history books on his desk (which said desk was as well covered in inky, colorful maps, lined papers, letter envelopes, poetry journals, and books of Shakespeare plays).

He managed to find a loose shirt on the ground, and it took him a bit to button up the back around his wings. His siblings would have laughed at the way he managed to wiggle around on one foot as he awkwardly reached around to grab the buttons (he and Echo competing to be the least graceful out of the family), and perhaps Echo would help him button it up if she was there.

Finally, North stepped out of his room, triumphing his little moments of struggle. He forgot to tie his hair back, so he actually looked almost completely identical to Echo, minus the wings and scar differences, as well as his hair was longer. He made his way downstairs, lightly humming a joyful tune.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2/08/2023 4:47 am  #600

"And why would I do something like that?" he asks. He would have sounded convincing had he not been mumbling.

...on what? Minty eventually asks.
Oof, R.I.P.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera