The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2023 4:26 pm  #551

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

"Well, duh," Silence replied, rabidly blinking. Her voice was quiet as to not wake Hitan, yet it still held the same amount of disdain.

"Now, get out of my head and talk using your mouth. Rude."

Silence was thinking as to where she should lay Hitan down. They had a guest room, although it would be a hassle to walk up the stairs, especially considering she still couldn't see anything.

Last edited by EchoDraws (1/18/2023 4:27 pm)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/19/2023 2:31 am  #552

Hmm, I thought that's also ru...ruude. Especially with that angel there. 
Looks like they have some trouble with the r sound, or maybe just that word in particular. In any case, they fall silent again. At least it seems that they have a better idea of how much to talk now.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

1/19/2023 10:05 pm  #553

"Hmph. At least ask first before using telepathy. Which I now grant permission." She doesn't seem very strict at the moment, which is probably because she's more irritated that she can't see more than she's irritated directly at Minty.

She thinks about the word angel for a second as her eyes still adjust.

"Hm. Angel. More like diablo pequeño." She blinks a few more times before she manages at least a little regain.

With a minimum of good enough eyesight, she's now heading towards the stairs to go put Hitan in bed.

"What the hell did you do to my house."

She sounds more demanding than asking, and the whisper level she gives makes the question sound much more harsh.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/20/2023 2:22 am  #554

Rest assured, they are not picking up on any verbal cues. What's a house?

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

1/20/2023 3:26 pm  #555

Echo has fallen asleep at the kitchen table, which can be figured by her lack of humming. She somehow manages to sit up straight in her sleep.

Silence mumbled a bunch of curses under her breath, before giving her grand enlightenment of, "A building in which people live in. That should be good enough for you to answer me." She paused at the bottom of the stairs, giving Minty an opportunity to answer, if they chose to do so. Or perhaps they could give another question.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/21/2023 2:26 am  #556

Oh. Where is it? I can't remember much, they explain.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/21/2023 12:28 pm  #557

Silence, inconvenienced, mentally groaned before telling Minty, "I'll explain it in a bit." She's starting to sound a bit more frustrated.

With that, she is now heading upstairs with Hitan.

Last edited by EchoDraws (1/21/2023 12:29 pm)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/22/2023 2:34 am  #558

Alright.
The little devil-angel nearly kicks Silence's chest as he starts. "I remember now!" he exclaims with no context whatsoever. "Galaxi said if he dies we can just find a nice hole to put him in. Like fertilizer. I was supposed to look for some tree seeds."
Surprisingly dark, but that's not the worst thing Galaxian would say to a fellow kid, so maybe it could slide or something.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/22/2023 2:53 am  #559

Silence made a small gasp of surprise, managing to not jump from being startled. Once he pauses talking, she holds Hitan away from herself with both hands, staring him down. She has a good grip on him, so there is no worry she would accidentally drop him down the stairs.

"What the (censor), kid?! We're on stairs! I could have fallen down and... tree seeds... Is..."

She hesitated, although her cross expression didn't shift.

"...Is Galaxian dead, or do you mean that you need to buy seeds just in case he does die?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/22/2023 4:13 am  #560

"I don't know," he answers. "He's hard to read when it comes to that."
He's not dead, comes the very detached voice of Minty. Come to think of it, there's no distinguishing quality to their voice whatsoever. There's not even the signature echo that telepathic messages seem to have. 
If he were, I wouldn't exist, they add, as if that explains much.
Hitan jumps a bit when he hears their voice. Definitely not helping much in the don't-drop-me-down-the-stairs department.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/22/2023 4:21 am  #561

"What do you mean you wouldn't exist?" Silence asked, gripping Hitan harder so she wouldn't drop him. It probably hurt, although momentarily as she brought him close again and held him as she was before he woke up. She starts going down the stairs again.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/22/2023 4:49 am  #562

I wouldn't be talking to you, they specify, supremely helpful as always.
The angel in question is twisting himself up to try to get in a sitting position and wrap his arms around her neck. Also very helpful.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/22/2023 4:36 pm  #563

"I know that, but why? Why wouldn't you exist, why wouldn't you be talking to us?"

Silence pauses again to let Hitan do so. She gives him one of her signature annoyed glances.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/23/2023 2:43 am  #564

Because Galaxian Explosion would be dead. Clearly no one has taught them the circular reasoning fallacy yet.
Hitan's in his eyes blank, head empty phase at the moment. Maybe he's thinking.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/23/2023 3:52 am  #565

"What I'm getting at is: are you some being he created? Honestly, that would make the most sense," Silence huffed, continuing down the stairs. She enters the kitchen.

"Damn, you're dense. Also, where is Galaxian? He didn't even dare to give me a proper greeting? How cowardly, I expect better from him."

Once again, Silence is starting to talk big and criticize with no real reason to do so.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/24/2023 3:14 am  #566

Something enters Hitan's eyes as soon as they change rooms. Oh no.
Most likely not, they say, pausing for a bit to indicate a transition in the question they're addressing. That would depend on what component you are asking for...about...regarding. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/24/2023 10:27 pm  #567

Silence doesn't notice.

"Component? Elaborate."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/25/2023 3:20 am  #568

Some things start floating in the fridge.
? The sentiment is literally indicated by another stretch of silence. 
There is no component named 'Elaborate' for him. At least that I know. 
The light just grew a bit brighter. Somehow. 
But he almost never names anything, I think. Or is it different? Maybe he named you...that strange name. Victoria? 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/25/2023 10:55 am  #569

Silence doesn't notice the whole thing with the fridge yet, her focus too occupied by Minty to open said fridge.

There is a shift of recognition in Silence's expression, in her eyes, but Silence wouldn't be able to explain why. The name felt familiar, yet it wasn't a warm, welcomed familiarity. It was a frustrating familiar feeling. She couldn't remember why she felt that specific name was attached to her identity, and she didn't think Galaxian had given it to her. Or maybe he did? Why couldn't she remember? Where did that name come from?

From the kitchen table, Echo starts snoring very softly. The teen still is sitting upright, still as a soldier, in her sleep. By now, one would expect her head to at least come crashing down and smack the table, yet Echo defies how the average person sleeps. However, there is some strain in how she's sitting up, and her face looks very serious, so it's not a comfortable nap.

Silence held Hitan with one arm as she used the other to rub her face, the brightness becoming a bit too much, even if Silence's eyes had adapted to sunlight over time. Her eyes were starting to tear up, which made Silence even more mad. Silence hated crying, even if it was a pain response. She accidentally smudged some of her eyeliner.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/26/2023 2:36 am  #570

Hitan, being the little dum-dum he is, doesn't seem to notice her sudden...silence (ahaha). He's very much concentrating on opening the fridge. If he put this effort into other things,,,
As for Minty, "sympathy" probably doesn't exist in their repertoire. So that's there.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/26/2023 11:04 pm  #571

The fridge's door opens quietly, the hinges well oiled due to North's persistent care in every small detail. However, it's only a smidgen of opened. Silence doesn't notice this, so Hitan has luck on his side today!

Silence hissed at Minty, "Do not use that name if you truly do not know." Her voice is very harsh and judging.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/27/2023 2:24 am  #572

Nothing says Hitan more than stealing food while some sort of unknown, Galaxian-linked existence accidentally offends his mother/older sister figure.

Alright, they answer, completely unperturbed.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/27/2023 3:26 pm  #573

Hitan really do be food motivated.

Silence then snapped, "Damn it, why is it so (censor)ing bright in here? Are you responsible for this?" She continued rubbing her eyes, further messing up her makeup. RIP

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/28/2023 2:09 am  #574

Maybe, they answer. But only partially if so. Connected beings can't fully cause...bright...ed...ness. Within your perceived world. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/28/2023 11:59 pm  #575

"Well, can you do anything to turn it down?" Silence asked, which, as usual, leaned toward a demand.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Board footera