The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2022 7:20 pm  #526

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

The lil rascal looks at her with the haughtiness only a child could muster up.
"Because Rai woke me up," he says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.
...well, in his defense, it was pretty obvious earlier on in the thread, lol.  

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

7/28/2022 12:31 am  #527

To be fair, bold of you to assume the Narrator or Silence would notice obvious things.

Silence isn't really phased by the look/Vibes Hitan gives.

"Damn it, Rai...!" Silence muttered under her breath. Of course he did!

"Why even is he up too?! I should have asked him that. Hmph."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/29/2022 5:19 am  #528

"No, you were right to not ask," he goes, definitely still in smart-aleck mode. "Rai-san doesn't really answer questions."

(R.I.P. also forgot how Hitan addresses Rai here lolol)

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

8/03/2022 12:32 am  #529

"Hmph." She crossed her arms and tapped her foot a little as she thought for a bit.

Silence didn't want to say Hitan was right, so that's about as close as it'll get. She did like, however, that Hitan said she was right, despite that she wasn't really right and more or less just forgotten to ask.

"Tsk. He really should answer more, then," Silence finally criticized.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/06/2022 2:31 am  #530

"That's definitely not gonna happen," he says cheerfully--and correctly. "Though maybe you could try getting him to do that? Then maybe he'll finally admit what happened to my egg muffins!"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/07/2022 8:48 pm  #531

"If he ate them, then it's unlikely he would say so," Silence pointed out. "However, maybe if I pester enough he'll answer questions."

She's making that assumption based on what she does, so... It's very likely to be wrong. XD.

"...Egg muffins..."

Silence looked back towards the house they were previously in, wondering if she and Hitan should go back. There was in fact a stranger in her house, which she did not enjoy the fact of.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/10/2022 2:49 am  #532

On the other hand, Hitan doesn't seem to be worried at all, which honestly is rather predictable. He kind of just makes a "hmm" noise, revealing that he definitely doesn't think it'll work at all but kind of just wants Silence to try so he doesn't have to or something like that.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/21/2022 11:52 pm  #533

Lazy child, or at least that's what Silence would say if she noticed that Hitan was trying to get her to do all the work.

"Well then. I'm going back inside. There's a stranger in the house that I must cut up into bits if they screw something up." She reached for her sword, grasping only air as it wasn't on her at the moment. She realized this and sighed, slightly frustrated that she had forgotten that her sword was in the house.

"Are you coming along or must I carry you? Or are you going to follow that devil?" By "that devil", she means Rai.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/22/2022 2:42 am  #534

Hitan is accustomed to Silence's threats of violence, so much so that it's like she said "I'm going back to the house to grab a bottle of water." On the other hand, it's also possible that he just didn't really listen to anything but the question. Since he's now trying his best to make a thinking pose. It is hilariously stereotypical, probably because of him mimicking someone who also acts stereotypically. 
"I think I was supposed to go look for something," he says finally. "But I forgot." And of course he says it like there's no fault in him doing that. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/22/2022 7:21 pm  #535

"...I pray to the gods that it wasn't something important... also I pray for a god to throw you a brain to use in that empty space of yours," Silence sigh, poking Hitan on the forehead. "Nothing but candy and whatever-the-hell up in that skull." She's scolding him for being careless, trying to get him to take some responsibility of forgetting. It's a bold assumption that Hitan is capable of doing so.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/23/2022 3:17 am  #536

Did you know that his skull is actually empty? Even the skull's barely a skull.
Anyways, her tactic doesn't work. He just grins in his lil stupid dumb way. He probably doesn't even know what shame is.
It is possible that his expression is indicating that he's thinking, but more possibly, it means that he's just sorta spacing out and is thinking about some weird off-topic stuff.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/26/2022 12:46 am  #537

Silence, without much other thought, picked Hitan up and started carrying him much similar to how an athlete holds a football.

"Let's go beat up that intruder."

With that, she's carrying Hitan back to the house, but she won't fight him if Hitan decides to leave. She mostly just has murder on her mind, at the moment. She's much similar to a cat, now that the Narrator thinks about it.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10/27/2022 2:23 am  #538

"Violence isn't good," Hitan says in what somehow seems to be equally sincere and insincere. He lets his arms hang loose so that he can swing them perpendicular to the direction they should actually be swinging in. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/10/2022 6:39 pm  #539

"Violence isn't suppose to be good. It is fun, however."

Silence, don't encourage bad behavior D:

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/10/2022 9:37 pm  #540

"You never look happy when you're doing it," he points out, surprisingly insightfully. "You also get hurt sometimes, and you always complain about that."
He puffs his little chest out on her shoulder. "In conclusion, I think you're lying. Or forgetting." 

~

"You can stop now, Silence-san."
She turns around, her eyes both cold and aflame, to face the angel. His brows are slightly furrowed, ever so slightly, to indicate his disapproval. But he stands his ground--in fact, he advances it by stepping forward. He places a hand on her shoulder as if to close both the distance and difference between them. She flinches at the contact, but she doesn't step away. She just stands there stiffly, her hand frozen in its grip of her sword's hilt.
As if on cue, his eyes follow the contour of her arm to her hand and, as if by instinct, his other hand drifts forward to the sword, as if to gently pull it away. This time, she jerks violently, denying him the contact. He looks at her apologetically.
"I'm sorry. I just wanted to take it away from you for a while. You've been fighting for a long time."
The apology is sincere, but she's still shaking somewhere inside. And although she wants to say something like, "I'm fine," what pops out is instead harsher:
"I don't need your concern. What do kids like you know about fighting, anyway?"
But if he's hurt, he's far from showing it. He just shrugs with a smile. "Not much, with all honesty." He glances towards the side wistfully, his face turning towards the grassy field and pale, illuminated sky. "But that's also why we want to share that lack of knowledge with you. This world is peaceful for the most part, and so different from the world you came from. So, while you're here, please let us share some of that experience and burden you bear." He focuses on her again. "Because as long as you're here, you don't need to fight so much."
He's using words he's used before, the same radiance in his face shining just beneath the surface. But damn him, she can already feel herself softening, the fighting spirit in her leaking out with every second, like all the fatigue from earlier just set in and is now trying to drag her down to the ground. And as if he can sense all of it, he keeps his hand on her shoulder and continues smiling, as if his words and the worlds, of fighting and strife, are all merely theoretical with his presence.
Her sword falls from her grip, and he catches it as he would an afterthought.
“Let’s go meet up with the others,” he says. “I heard that the forumers planned a celebration back when this just started.” He grins back at her, her sword in hand, his hand outreached in beckoning. “I trust you are already guessing what that entails, right?”
She scoffs and begrudgingly trails after him. As she prepares her own comeback, most likely related to his gluttony towards apples, the wind picks up their words and their thoughts, sweeping them up towards a time far away.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/16/2022 4:41 pm  #541

(*FOAMS AT MOUTH /POS* I LOVE CHARACTER CONTENT WBBXNANCNQKFN I LOVE READING YOUR WRITING SJDNANNDWM LET'S GOOO)

For a second, her eyebrows slightly raise in the smallest twitch. It's hard to tell if it's shock or surprise that causes it, although the slight difference between the two emotions doesn't matter. She glances at him and then rolls her eyes with an exaggeration.

"Me? Lie? Forget??? Don't be insolent. Hmph! You're getting very bold in your assumptions, kid. Watch your ego."

She doesn't sound austere, in honest opinion. Her tone is a bit lax, considering that she's scolding him again. Her expression doesn't match with her chiding, with her frown overplayed and her emphasis too pushed to be completely genuine. Of course, there is some authentic annoyance, as per usual within Silence's dialogue.

(reading "He puffs his little chest out on her shoulder." made me imagine Silence as a fluffy chicken and Hitan as a tiny chick XD, it doesn't help that Silence has big, fluffy wings already XD)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/06/2023 5:42 am  #542

(I regret it now lol xD
Also that was the intention xD yay)

He just grins again.

Should we, uh, define what's going on inside the house?

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/06/2023 4:16 pm  #543

(It's great tho TwT)

Probably. Who should define what is going on first?

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/13/2023 4:19 am  #544

On this end: The inside of the house is just as unnervingly blinding as it was before, but Minty hasn't spoken in a while. In fact, it's like they're almost gone.
Echo can take that as she will.
Imagine if someone else in the house gets up for a midnight snack or something lol.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/13/2023 8:24 am  #545

Echo is just sitting at the kitchen table. Really, one would think she'd be much more reactant to the blindingness (considering her and her siblings' eyes are very sensitive), or maybe that she'd be upset that Minty was (probably) gone, but she seems rather bored at the moment, if feeling anything at all. She quietly hums. It's funny of how she can be calm at the most unusual and most worthless of times.

So, overall, she isn't doing anything to really address the problem at hand, which is actually pretty on-point for her.

Echo fidgeted with her hands, tapping her palms and fingers. She's staring down at the table blankly, and there probably isn't much going on in her head other than what note she would hum next.

She hums pretty well.

Edit: added more detail

Last edited by EchoDraws (1/13/2023 11:45 pm)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/15/2023 6:30 pm  #546

It's been a few seconds, but Hitan's head is already starting to droop. Looks like his attention span and time needed to fall asleep have some kind of positive correlation to each other. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/16/2023 5:45 pm  #547

Very subtly, Silence adjusted her arms to hold Hitan better in case he was going to completely doze off. She didn't want him to slide out of her arms onto the ground.

The image in her head of it actually happening was a bit funny, however.

She imagined him to be made of a clay instead of flesh, and like a cartoon he would smush up and make a silly splat sound. She would then have to pick him up again, dusting him off and continuing onward, with Hitan completely fine and probably saying something either childish, unsettling, or a mix of both. Perhaps even laughing about the whole ordeal, or maybe even commenting on the fact Silence let him fall. She then would apologi- no, she then would state that rather of her letting him fall, Hitan had thrown himself from her arms for gods know why.

Without making notice of her own actions, Silence shifted Hitan in her arms to hold him much more similarly to how one would hold a sleepy child rather than a football. It's likely much more comfortable now. It's a wonder of how Silence moves with such fluidity while covered in layers upon layers of thick fabrics.

Silence is lost in thought, although considering how bright the inside of the house is getting, this will be broken harshly once she eventually opens the door to step inside.

There's still some distance to go.

The outside of the house seems peaceful. With neither of them talking, the low hum of crickets and the distance abrupt call of frogs can be heard. The moon I dictated that it was much further past midnight now, perhaps a half past twelve or forty past twelve. Silence would have noted that it was chilly out, although in reality it was warmer than Silence felt it was.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/17/2023 1:59 am  #548

It seems Silence has always been warmer than others, since the gang made a very distinct habit of mooching off her body heat in the past instead of being in closer proximity to Camus, who somehow managed to feel cold to the touch no matter the weather. Other than Milo, of course. But the Scorpio was a weirdo. And Camus' friend. The two labels could be put together, honestly.
Anyways, in the present, Hitan is definitely way too used to this. And for actual reason. Lil moocher.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/17/2023 10:25 pm  #549

Silence is very used to it, at this point, due to the gang's mooching. As usual, she allows it, although this time she doesn't give any sort of commentary. She doesn't say anything all the way to the house.

Silence made her way up the steps of the porch, careful in her pace. She never took off her shoes before entering the house, very unlike the rest of the household. However, she never seemed to track dirt or mud. Perhaps the earth was too intimidated to cling to her feet.

With one hand, she opened the door and immediately cringed back due to the light. A noise escaped her throat from the surprise of the light against her sensitive eyes. She squinted, trying to make out anything in house, trying to force her eyes to adjust.

"Ugh. The hell."

Silence is annoyed.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/18/2023 3:29 am  #550

Hitan doesn't even react to the no-no word. He definitely fell asleep. So much for remembering what he needed to do.

You're back.
Oh, great. Seems like Minty knows how to use telepathy. We really needed more telepathy users around here.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera