The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2021 10:34 pm  #251

Re: (Another Private RP @GalaxE) I'm literally shaking, I'm nervous

"I think so. She got real... uhmmm... angry about it and cursed until the pain was gone. I wonder if cursing took the pain away faster?"

Idk if you're asking me or Hitan, but the Narrator over here jsn't planning anything.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/12/2021 2:11 am  #252

"I don't think so," Hitan deduces gleefully (and probably accurately), looking like he's about to spring into the ceiling. "It probably made it worse."

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

12/13/2021 3:13 am  #253

"Oh noooo... but why, uhm, why would she do that? Make it worse and all?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/13/2021 7:26 pm  #254

"I think Silence-san isn't that rational," he offers. "So the reason is just that she likes to curse. Or she's just used to doing that."

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

12/17/2021 8:19 am  #255

"Well... I don't think, uh, don't think she's quite irrational, though..."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/20/2021 8:39 pm  #256

"Not that irrational," he agrees. "But a lot of people are somewhere in between."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/21/2021 12:45 am  #257

(Lol I just read your signature and all I imagined was North making a peace sign and fading out of existence XD)

"Hmm... I-I guess, uh, I guess so!" Echo nodded in agreement, too scared to argue while simultaneously genuinely agreeing.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/22/2021 3:33 am  #258

"Well, she's not my sister, so I don't really know," he concedes, though he only concedes when others are willing to do the same for him. "If you think she's more rational, then maybe she's more rational than I think she is!" He stops briefly and grins. "I wouldn't know."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/26/2021 3:44 pm  #259

"Ah, well, I mean, it's Silence, so, uhm..." Echo shrugged again.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/26/2021 7:49 pm  #260

Hitan waits for her to finish her sentence despite knowing that she probably won't.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/26/2021 8:19 pm  #261

"So, uhm, so, yea..." Echo made a vague hand gesture, as if wrapping up what she was saying.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/27/2021 9:24 pm  #262

"Wanna go back now?" he asks. "The ice creams might melt."
Yeah, uh, "ice creams."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/28/2021 7:04 pm  #263

"Uh... sure?"

Echo waited for Hitan to lead the way.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/29/2021 2:10 am  #264

She doesn't have to wait long, or at all, because he run. Out of the kitchen.
Guess whoever his legal guardians are did not teach him to not run in the kitchen, or at least they didn't teach it enough.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/30/2021 12:23 pm  #265

Echo walked briskly behind him, trying to keep up without running.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12/30/2021 9:29 pm  #266

"I got water," Hitan announces loudly when he gets back to not-the-kitchen.
Wait, when?
"And fruit snacks," he adds happily.
When???
"Ice cream too," he adds, plopping down at the most convenient place possible. Maybe a couch, maybe the floor.  

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

12/31/2021 2:49 am  #267

Probably the floor, or maybe on the couch beside Silence because that's a funny mental image.

"Did you just (censor)ing raid us?" Silence said, although it was very obvious that Hitan had done so.

Echo was amazed that Hitan somehow carried all that stuff.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/03/2022 1:15 am  #268

"Aww, don't be such a miser, Silence-san," Hitan says, pouting and waving his hands around in the air. "Three things can't constitute a raid. Though," he says, springing up, "I can show the correct definition of one! Just give me a few more minutes."
In Chinese this is calling "burgling a house in front of the owner."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/06/2022 3:58 am  #269

"You sit yourself right back down, mister!" Silence hissed, motioning for him to sit down with a snap of her fingers. She continued on to scold him, which is almost as endearing as Silence can get. "Now, don't you be giving yourself a (censor)ing stomach ache! I don't want to hear you complaining if you eat too much."

Echo looked around for Galaxian, worried still about his wounds. It felt like everyone else forgot. Maybe Echo was too worried about it? Echo crossed her arms protectively around herself, nervously rubbing the top of her hands and wrists. She couldn't help but feel a pull of dread. "Wounds" itself had a very negative meaning, even more so when someone like her had seen so many.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/06/2022 4:45 am  #270

"But that's not faiiirr," he whines. "You're not letting me even try to win. I think that counts as cheating."
Speaking of whom, the forumer has sat down on the floor and is seemingly going to stay the night there. He even closed his eyes. Geez, he really does feel like everywhere is his home or something.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/07/2022 2:46 am  #271

"It's not cheating if we aren't even playing a game. It would be a boring and stupid game anyway, indecent for both of us. Chose something actually fun if you want to play so badly."

Echo quietly sat down beside him, not saying anything. She couldn't think of anything to say that would be meaningful or eloquent. At least from her anything said wouldn't be so. She stared at the ground, pulling her knees up and trying to fix her wings, gently flapping as to not disturb her friend.

The ground itself was very clean. In fact, it was spotless, which was nice. Echo wondered if Galaxian was comfortable, and if she should get him a blanket. She looked over to him and stared, her mind drifting back if she should say something.

Are you okay?

Do your wounds hurt?

If you want, you could pain-switch with me. I won't mind.

Do you need anything?

Each question that materialized into her thoughts seemed too awkward. At least to Echo it did. Would anything she could say or do even matter? He would probably not answer anyway. Perhaps he would see her as a bother. Did he see her as one right now?

"...Sorry..." Echo muttered absentmindedly, continuing to stare.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/07/2022 3:06 am  #272

"You don't think of anything as fun, though," the little devil-angel points out, miming seriousness. "Like that other day when I asked you to play..."
He squints. Nighttime Hitan is not prime time Hitan.
"...Candy Land!" he finishes after a few seconds. "You said that was boring, too. And it had all those bright and pastel colors, too! No one else would have thought it was boring! Only you!"

Must be awkward for Echo to look up and see that he's suddenly staring at her. His eyes are blank as usual, though they're covered by his hair somewhat.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/07/2022 3:15 am  #273

"Well, I'm sorry, but there's no strategy to it! It's based on pure, (censor)y luck! How about chess, wise guy? It's better for you little pea brain." Silence huffed after.

"Plus, pastel isn't my kind of thing." For Now (:

"O-oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," Echo whispered. She doesn't look away, although Galaxian's eyes creeped her out a bit.

Blank like fresh, clean slate...

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/07/2022 3:22 am  #274

"That's what's so fun at it! Since I know I could beat you in chess!" he declares triumphantly.
Maybe when you're older, little guy. But even then it kinda counts as cheating.
He continues, "Meanwhile, luck isn't as consistent! You could win sometimes! I could win the rest of the time!"

Mmm, chomp chomp.
He doesn't even blink. He just keeps staring.
Is it just her imagination, or is there a crackle? It sounds kind of like a broken radio, but very, very faint.
Wonder what's going on.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

1/07/2022 3:34 am  #275

"Hmph... you arrogant brat...Oh, I know. How about I get a nerf gun and shoot it at you. One of the large ones, modified. If you can dodge all of the foam bullets, I'll let you pick out a few pieces of candy from The Stash. You know... from all my good candy."

There was a leer in Silence's eyes when she said "modified", which probably (most definitely) isn't good. Adding on, it's a good reminder that Silence has a horrifyingly accurate and precise aim on top of an advantage of being able to move and see in between seconds (which was probably exercised a lot due to her past of staying with the Babey Gold Saints, as well as Adrik wearing her out).

Of course, is Hitan going to consider these things? Is he even going to accept this challenge?

Echo's ears twitch, which rustles her hair a little. She continues her stare.

"I, uhm, sorry..."

Just say it now!

"...Are you doing okay?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Board footera