The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2021 7:07 pm  #1

stepping down

I'm making this post rather impulsively. I might change my mind and end up coming back. that's how this usually tends to go, after all. but regardless, I haven't been active here hardly at all, and there's no point in pretending that's going to change. I've lost interest in this place as a whole and don't feel like I belong here.

everyone seems to be having fun though, and I love seeing that. I'm so glad you guys enjoy these forums. 

there's a lot going on right now that I don't want to get into, and I don't want any unnecessary obligations, so I'm handing things over to my admins and getting out of here. there's no way to officially transfer ownership that I know of, but they're in charge now unless I decide to come back for some reason. please go to them with any issues, as I will no longer be responding.

if you want to contact me for any reason, I am active on Fandom here. I have Discord as well but will not put it here as it is prone to change. contact me on Fandom if you want my username/tag.

I had a great time here and, when it was active, on the SF Wiki. I wish you all well.

--Zura

Zzzzura 
Administrator

1/10/2021 7:32 pm  #2

Re: stepping down

Best of wishes and good luck. I hope you're okay, please don't push yourself. Thanks for helping with keeping this community alive.

Russet 

1/10/2021 7:53 pm  #3

I'm sorry you've felt out of place here. Know that there's people always happy to see you around, even if you're not on very often if at all anymore. Thank you so very much for making this place and the Scholastic Wiki, and reuniting a ton of people here!! It's great to see a place that's like the WOFMB and SAMB tbh

I hope things can calm down a bit for you, and I hope you stay safe! Good luck with life and best wishes, like Russet said! 

1/10/2021 8:47 pm  #4

goodbye zura

A-x-e-l, got it memorized?
   ----------------------------------
   Bow Before Ark Angel

eye see you
      Constantly Tired
     WE FOUND THE CHEESE

1/10/2021 11:21 pm  #5

Alrighty, see you.

Like the others, thank you so much. And especially create one of the few last areas where our group can talk.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

Board footera