The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2020 12:43 pm  #1

October Newsletter

yes these are definitely monthly I don't know what you're talking ab-

Please share the forums!
Kind of a strange announcement to make when you consider how opposed we used to be to letting non-wikians in, but times have changed. The wiki is more or less dead now, and these forums have become more of their own thing. So spreading the link around is, in fact, encouraged. Send it to ex-forumers, friends, whoever. Everyone is welcome here.

I'm also putting up a Boardhost listing for this place, though I don't know how many people will come in that way because Boardhost is kind of  o b s c u r e.

We will still be keeping the user approval system in place to help prevent trolls.

Updated rules
The rules have been updated. Please review them here.

Happy Halloween
Hope everyone is still able to have a fun Halloween this Saturday! Don't eat too much candy.

Zzzzura 
Administrator

10/26/2020 5:45 pm  #2

Re: October Newsletter

Question about the updated rules--should the mods try to censor common curses not included on the list, then, via the censor words function?

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

10/26/2020 7:30 pm  #3

Re: October Newsletter

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Question about the updated rules--should the mods try to censor common curses not included on the list, then, via the censor words function?

-Galaxian-

No, that gets complicated and messy fast, and I don’t want any form of a filter on here. Just edit them out if you see them and give a warning. 
----

Should also clarify that "bastard" will not be considered a swear. It is permitted.

Last edited by General Zura (10/26/2020 7:32 pm)

Zzzzura 
Administrator

Board footera