The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/04/2020 1:54 pm  #51

Re: Memoria Tenere- A FWRP

Nickname(s): Moonflight
Pronouns: she/her
Appearance: Physically appears to be made out of a smooth, even gray stone. Possesses a shorter stature, but nonetheless fit. Her eyes glow a deep, subdued pink. She is wearing a white, cloth sundress.  Her hair is short and green, as though grass were growing out of her head.
PersonalityMoonflight is kind and motherly, and very protective. She is naturally suspicious. She is excessively polite. She can be a bit bossy, and is a good leader, although she would never put herself in that position on her own. Moonflight avoids her problems instead of facing them, and ignores them until they go away. She always stands a bit too far away, but when she speaks, all attention is suddenly drawn towards her. She appreciates good tea, and always seems to have some to offer. However, she has a devilishly twisted sense of humor, and watching others suffer is a much-hated guilty pleasure of hers'.
Memories: She remembers her nickname and a strong sympathy for fallen heroes. In addition (mostly because of her experience with her minor powers,) she understands water to hold some sort of meaning to her, although she isn't sure what and is quite wary of it. 
Main Power: Moonflight can harden her body like stone, making her quasi-invulnerable to most physical attacks. However, it requires effort to maintain that form and additionally requires a diet of rocks and stones.
Side Powers: When Moonflight looks into bodies of water, she sees visions of past, present, or future events that have happened near a body of water. However, she can't control these visions and still doesn't understand what they mean. She is usually shown scenes of importance but they can appear random and difficult to interpret.
*Weapons: N/A
*Trivia: idk
Other: Memento Mori

MOONFLIGHT
20 | she/they
since 7/31/2017

12/04/2020 2:58 pm  #52

I'd say that's good to go @Moonflight! Are her water visions always active though?

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

12/04/2020 9:12 pm  #53

@Moonflight

Looks good to me! Only asking the same question as @Specter.

Requiem/Legacy

Ace/Genderqueer: They/Xe

It's Always Spooky Season Time.

Just an eldritch dragon disguised as dice.

"Dude! Let me in! I'm a fairy!"
"DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN F A R I E S ?"

12/10/2020 6:23 pm  #54

so sorry for the late reply! and also i, uh, am not sure what you mean by active?

to go into further description, her visions are always present when there is a reflective body of water, and she watches them as though a movie were projected onto the surface. Of course, it isn't actually a movie because her visions are not nearly so precise or interpretable, but i think you get it? she doesn't participate in the visions, just watches them. She is also aware of everything else going on as well, but she could get too focused on a vision and forget about her surroundings. typically though she tries her best to avoid having those visions, since they're strange and disturbing, but also weirdly alluring

MOONFLIGHT
20 | she/they
since 7/31/2017

12/16/2020 11:05 am  #55

Oh, so she sees the visions whenever she looks into water!
If they're not clearly interpretable then I'd think it's good. Whaddaya say, @Legacy?

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

12/19/2020 3:01 pm  #56

@Specter @Moonflight

*Comes back from work* *Remembers the forums* *Panic*

Okay I'm back, so sorry!

Also yep, I think it's alright!

@Moonflight

Accepted!

Requiem/Legacy

Ace/Genderqueer: They/Xe

It's Always Spooky Season Time.

Just an eldritch dragon disguised as dice.

"Dude! Let me in! I'm a fairy!"
"DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN F A R I E S ?"

Board footera