The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2020 8:01 pm  #1

Post here and I'll write a scene based on what I associate you with!

I think threads like this are really fun, so I might as well do one myself! :-D

Last edited by Rune01 (7/25/2020 10:26 pm)

7/25/2020 8:02 pm  #2

Re: Post here and I'll write a scene based on what I associate you with!

Hi! I read "scene" as "scone" xDD

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

7/25/2020 8:04 pm  #3

👀👀👀

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

7/25/2020 8:10 pm  #4

:eyes:

xenon 
he/him || god of scones || brian david gilbert stan
gemini // mirage // the copy
too many forks, not enough spoons

7/25/2020 8:41 pm  #5

O👄O

Bobcat
"To be kept waiting is unfortunate, but to
be kept waiting with nothing interesting to
read is a tragedy of Greek proportions.” 

-Maryrose Wood

7/25/2020 8:41 pm  #6

heyooooo

kat !
any prns

7/25/2020 9:10 pm  #7

👁

[ JACK ]
she/her | aquarius | frog lover

7/25/2020 9:29 pm  #8

uwu

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

7/25/2020 10:13 pm  #9

Oh wow, this is a lot more people than I anticipated XD

@Galaxian -- Yeah I'm going to describe for you a scone now XDD

Deep in endless space, a singular object drifted through space, frozen in time. 

It was triangular, but with soft edges and flakey. The light beige color was inturrupted by splotches of blue, signs of where blueberries were hidden away. 

It was a scone. A delicious, blueberry scone. 

Time dragged on, and the unconscious scone was carried along with it. Planets passed and stars drew the scone in, but for some strange reason the scone never stayed in orbit. Then, finally, the scone hit something -- a spacecraft.

The vehicle was at a standstill, and it pushed the scone backwards. Not a second later, however, the ship began moving forward again and trapped the scone in a tractor beam. 

The buttery confection was drawn into the ship, spinning. The scone was drawn too close to the edges of the ship, and gently brushed a tank of gas. 

In a blinding flash of white light, the tank exploding, taking the whole ship (inconveniently carrying explosives) with it. Everything was light, then it was dark, filled with colors and sound, and then silent and...blank. Empty. Lifeless.
But the blueberry scone remained, and continued drifting. 

@Specter --

The mouth of a cave yawned open before you, soft blue light emanating deep from within. It was strangely alluring, and so you stepped inside and headed to it. 

The passage of the cave remained faintly illuminated, but it was enough to keep you from tripping over any stalagmites or slipping into an underground river. Steadily, the light grew brighter, until finally you found the source. 

Sitting at an old, wooden, rotting table was a wrinkled, balding, transparent man outlined in glowing blue. In his hands was a deck of cards he was currently shuffling. When you came to a stop, he looked over at you and grinned. 

"Care for a game of Go Fish?" he croaked. "It's been ages since I've last played a good card game."

"What's the catch?" you asked, taking a seat in one of the chairs. Despite rotting, it held your weight. 

The ghost roared with laughter. "Catch? No no, there's no catch. Can't a ghost just have a bit of fun?"

You smiled softly, and then gave a quick nod. "Ok, deal me some cards."

Five cards were delt to the two of you, and the remaining spontaneously folded to look like fish and began floating around the small cavern, each holding a faint blue light like the man. 

"Any twos?" he asked. 

You shake your head. "Go fish."

He reached a wrinkled hand out and snatched one of the floating fish. The card instantly unfolded, and he added it to his hand.

"Do you have any...tens?" 

Hours ticked by, and there you sat with the friendly ghost, enjoying a game of Go Fish. 

Last edited by Rune01 (7/25/2020 10:14 pm)

7/25/2020 10:48 pm  #10

Hello.

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
Our scarlet eyes will watch you keenly... friend.
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

So I guess we're gonna have to... FACE. OFF.

The hydra was better.

7/25/2020 10:48 pm  #11

Unfortunately I feel like I'm edible now and I've just never known it. xD Thank you!

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

7/26/2020 1:20 am  #12

Oooh yes, bonding with a ghost I love it.

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

7/26/2020 1:56 am  #13

Rune01 wrote:

the unconscious scone

HOW DID I MISS THE DETAIL ABOUT THE SCONE/ME XDDD

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/26/2020 7:54 am  #14

:eyes:

Autumn (Librarian)
she / her | kinda a nerd
hello :D hope you're having a good day

"The true sky, and songs that cageless soar
Were they not wishes worth fighting for?"

7/26/2020 8:04 am  #15

heyo *waves*

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

7/26/2020 9:13 am  #16

👀

Zzzzura 
Administrator

7/26/2020 6:12 pm  #17

@Xenon--

The laboratory was kept spotless, orderly, and perfect. Well, almost perfect. 

"Please work for me, please work, please please please work!" someone hissed under their breath. Standing behind a tall table was a scientist dressed in a white lab coat and purple tinted goggles covering their eyes. 

Set out before the scientist, who's jaw was tightly clenched, was a series of vials, pipes and droppers. A glowing purple liquid travelled through a small pipe and then pooled into a large vial. The scientist was practically frozen as they counted the drops. After reaching 108, they stepped back and grabbed a small, white clump from a container with a pair of tweezers. 

His breaths came slow and shallow, hardly caring to breathe anymore. With steady arms he moved the vial away from the expensive and ellaborate set up. Now in one hand he gripped the chemical, and in the other he tightly held the vial. Closing their eyes, the person in the lab coat muttered something under his breath and then dropped the white clump in. 

Nothing happened.

After several seconds, the scientist peeked an eye open and noticed the lack of reaction. They cursed under their breath and then set the vial back down on the table.

Not even seconds later, the purple liquid began to fizz and pop, and out from the vial flew colorful and harmless sparks. 

Incredulous, the scientist froze and turned to see their success. It took a few moments for them to process what was going on, but a second later their lips twitched into a wild smile. 

"It worked!"

@Russet--

It was a chilly autumn morning, and the golden leaves of the trees seemed to shine almost brighter than the sun.

Trotting through the undergrowth was a large cat with dull orange fur. Tied around it's neck was a thick red ribbon and a bell that jingled merrily with each bounding step. Hanging next to the bell was a small name tag that marked the cat as Potato. 

Potato began to purr as he bounded along, growing more and more excited as he drew nearer to his destination. One hundred yards... seventy... fifty... ten...

With a leap, Potato burst through the bushes and into an open field. The grass was staring to turn an unexciting yellow-brown as the days grew colder, and flowers were dying and falling limp to the ground. Towards the middle of the field, ground sloped upward. 

Something lay on the top of the tiny hill. It was hard to make out what exactly it was because of the brown color it held that matched the dying vegetation nearby, but it soon grew apparent it was a lumpy, burlap sack. A sentance in red labeled the sack as a bag carrying sweet potatoes. Without hesitation, Potato jumped onto the sack and began purring louder as he enjoyed the following hours with just his potatoes under mid-day sun.

{I don't know very much about you, Russet, but your nickname made me think of the color orange, and then a cat. When I looked "russet" up though, all I got was potato recipies though, so hence the cat being pleased with his sack of potatoes in fall XD}

Last edited by Rune01 (7/26/2020 6:30 pm)

7/26/2020 6:54 pm  #18

What is this

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

7/26/2020 9:38 pm  #19

Rune01 wrote:

"Please work for me, please work, please please please work!"

me @my computer trying to run yt and chat and 3 docs tabs at the same time

thank you for this!! much appreciated

xenon 
he/him || god of scones || brian david gilbert stan
gemini // mirage // the copy
too many forks, not enough spoons

7/26/2020 10:02 pm  #20

@Galaxian, "Unfortunately I feel like I'm edible now and I've just never known it. xD Thank you!"

Ah yes, goal accomplished. And you're welcome! :-D it was fun to write about a scone. 

@Specter, :-D glad you liked it!!

@Russet, XD yes, I had a strangely fun time writing about a cat rushing to meet his potatoes. @Xenon, Very relatable XD. Anyway, no problem! Glad you liked it!

@Everyone else, sorry if these come a little slow! These are turning out to be more of...one shots I guess? I'm working on them in a doc though! But there's no particular order because I'm terribly disorganized XD

7/27/2020 12:11 am  #21

Oh dw I don't need a oneshot from you if it's getting too busy. I'm just here to look and read lol

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

7/27/2020 8:13 am  #22

Rune01 wrote:

@Everyone else, sorry if these come a little slow! These are turning out to be more of...one shots I guess? I'm working on them in a doc though! But there's no particular order because I'm terribly disorganized XD

don't worry about it! take your time; if it gets overwhelming for you always feel free to skip over me

Autumn (Librarian)
she / her | kinda a nerd
hello :D hope you're having a good day

"The true sky, and songs that cageless soar
Were they not wishes worth fighting for?"

7/29/2020 2:54 pm  #23

@Bobcat--

Dazzling white snow sent sharp rays of sunlight back into the eyes of a lone hiker. 

The hiker was covered in head to toe with winter gear. A bright red coat was zipped tightly up, and the hood was pulled over a brown hat. Over her eyes were a pair of goggles to keep the snow from hitting her eyes, and warm winter boots capped her feet. 

If she remembered the map correctly, she was getting close. Excitedly, she stepped forward, the snow crunching beneath her with each step.

It wasn't long before the evergreen trees around her began to thin, eventually up to the point where they were far and few between. The snow covered ground pointed in only one direction: ahead. 

The hiker paused for a moment to catch her breath, not daring to waste a second. Following a pathway of footprints before her, she noticed the ground on either side was steadily growing narrower, until there was only the small strip of land she was standing on. Suddenly, the ground ahead of her stopped. However, instead of being surprised, the hiker sighed and stared out at the view she had worked so hard to get. 

Stretched out beneath her was miles and miles of snowy land. A singular road cut through the icy landscape, and lining either side of it were barbed fences that kept cows from wandering out into the road during the summertime. Trees dotted the hills just on the other side of the far away street, blocking out some of the harsh sunlight. 

Contently sighing, the hiker took off her backpack and pulled out a lunch to eat while studying the view. 

7/29/2020 3:14 pm  #24

yeet

[/Astra|Evergreen\]
She/Her
s l e e p

wow i exist??

7/31/2020 1:30 pm  #25

Heyy Rune!  XD

Last edited by Andalite (7/31/2020 1:31 pm)

My name is Andalite, look it up (not a rock I swear)

She/Her

I hate it when villains quote Shakespeare ~ Farscape

Board footera