The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2020 1:23 pm  #76

Re: [Private @Echo & Specter] It's broad daylight...

"Sure. but not all of them, or else she'll turn to dust. I think." Specter shrugged.

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

8/12/2020 5:12 pm  #77

"Okay." He puts his hands on his hips and turns to face Echo squarely. "Sooo...are you going to contribute more? 'Cause this is kinda your PG-13 warning here."

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

8/12/2020 6:25 pm  #78

"What do you mean?" Echo asked, yawning. "I'm sleepy and your words make no sense. Are you telling me to keep it PG-13 and not get detailed on the gore and horror? Aww... but I like horror and gore."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/12/2020 8:20 pm  #79

"Guess that's what you get for staying up so late ."

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

8/12/2020 8:49 pm  #80

"Oh yeah," Specter started, pointing at Echo first and then at Galaxian. "You should get some sleep, and you too, and..." They pointed to themself. "I guess I should too. Anyways! Let's stay PG-13 here. I don't see why we would torture a character from a PG-13 universe in a non-PG-13 way."

8/12/2020 9:46 pm  #81

"I had a lot of sleep," Galaxian says haughtily. "Also, SS's PG-13??????? With all that gore???? It's PG-13??????? How do movie ratings work nowadays?"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/12/2020 10:13 pm  #82

"Idk, I thought SS was PG-14," Echo shrugged. "Anyway, on Netflix the original show is PG-14, while Lost Canvas is rated M, I think, both for nudity. Honestly, you think the cursing and blood would have rated the original in the M section lol. And I got a healthy amount of sleep last night! I'm just lazy and always tired!"

They pointed dramatically at Specter and Galaxian, muttering some Japanese that would translate into something about them being wrong. Echo then crossed his arms, thinking.

"Anyway, I'm sure most of my horror can be rated PG-13! Really, my details of murder aren't gruesome enough to be rated M, I think! Come on, my writing isn't that dark, is it?"

There they went again, pointing at both GalaxE and Spec dramatically and waving their hands around weirdly to punctuate the words.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/12/2020 10:52 pm  #83

Galaxian just stares. "Wait, what the chocolate? There's a PG-14 rating???"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/12/2020 11:05 pm  #84

"Yeah, it's pretty close to M rating iirc," Echo yawned.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/13/2020 12:18 am  #85

Specter just blinked.
"Alright alright, whatever, I guess. My narrator wouldn't mind gore but... can we not do too much of that here? For my sake? And I don't think excessive bleeding counts as gore anyways... hmm." They shrugged, quickly glancing at Saori. "I have no idea of ratings and whatnot but let's not worry about that and just get started!"

8/13/2020 12:35 am  #86

"Gore is defined as blood that has been shed, especially as a result of violence. And you said it doesn't count as excessive bleeding?"
Ya don't define a term incorrectly and go past it. Nuh uh.

Last edited by GalaxianExplosion (8/13/2020 12:35 am)

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/13/2020 12:38 am  #87

"Huh, now that's interesting. Not the definition I was taught but it's better to know the official one, I guess! Anyways, that much is fine. Maybe. Therre are more ways to torture people than just bloodshed. Like, raisining."

8/23/2020 10:17 pm  #88

(Day 10 of waiting for Echo to POV xD)

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/23/2020 10:26 pm  #89

"Oh my gosh, y'all actually kept track of how long I procrastinated on POVing? Well, I actually didn't exactly procrastinate because I didn't know that I was the Choosen One tm to POV," Echo blinked. "But whatever. Anyway, idc what we do, as long as it's satisfying to narrate and makes me have a small laugh."

Echo shrugged.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/23/2020 11:59 pm  #90

"You know I keep track of POVing better than you," Galaxian retorts. "I just am too lazy to, hence all the threads I dropped on GGaD until I feel like responding again. Back to what Spec said...so we're raisining?"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/24/2020 6:54 am  #91

Echo shrugged, "Sure, raisening sounds good."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/24/2020 10:13 pm  #92

"Ining," Galaxian corrects. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/24/2020 10:36 pm  #93

"Specter's memory fails them when notifications disappear," Specter said pensively. With a single clap of their hands and a smile, they continued, "Perfect! So, how do we raisin?"

8/25/2020 6:23 pm  #94

"You raisin," Galaxian says, a spiral of heat starting around in their surroundings.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera