The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2020 11:28 pm  #1

Rogue!AU Signup Thread

Hello! Okay, right off the bat, I guess I'll 'splain the rules and basics and stuff about this RP

-This AU is literally all of us coming up with plot randomly and going along with a lot of stuff. There is no actual plot outline of this AU, and we all work together to figure out future plot. Any idea is a good idea because literally no one else came up with the idea you have, which makes it good. Also there is a lot of meme possibilities and headcanoning

-Planning, plot related chatting, memes, headcanons, ect all can be discussed on the planning thread. As the creator of this AU, I do way too many memes and headcanons lol

-Your main character OC is typically an AU version your forum!sona, but since some people don't have one, it's okay to make up a character. If you do have one, it's not a forced rule to make an AU version but it's pretty cool if you do

-This Alternate Universe is literally "Just mix it up and be different, anything is possible when it comes to character creating". Examples of this could be like, a gender bend, different personality, some kind of spin off of the original persona's backstory, ect, ect. If you need help, I am gladly willing to help

-There can no longer be any more Elite soldiers, and Glitchian OCs have to be discussed and verified by me, please. (Glitchians are a humanoid species made by me, but feel free to make your own kinds of humanoids!)

-When you join in, make sure your OC's backstory makes sense and ties into what is happening (also if you don't have any backstory ideas, don't worry. There is always time to make one later). As well, when RPing, make sure your character's first appearance make sense in some way

-The storyline so far is set up in the forums, specifically in the SAMB, but will probably move on to other dimensions (it's a dimension multiverse) or other forums like WoFMB or stuff. Depends on the planning

-It is a good idea to check the planning threads! Here are links to the most recent planning thread and RP thread in the SF! Wiki (we had to move here due to the Boardhost being easier to access):
https://scholastic-forums.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:23245?useskin=oasis#406

https://scholastic-forums.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:23632?useskin=oasis#383

-Don't be OP or make perfect characters or whatever. I don't really think there will be a problem with that though lol. A good way to not make characters too OP or too weak is to make their strengths have weaknesses, and their weaknesses have strengths. As well, giving whiplash and setbacks on their powers is a good idea to do. (Rogue!Echo has a pretty OP power, reality manipulation/atomic manipulation, but I have set a lot of limitations and stuff on it so she isn't like, all OP and stuff)

-Have fun with this

-Checking the RP thread on here and the SF!wiki would help. The First Chapter isn't necessary to check because it was just an intro of characters and a start up of the plot, and nothing important really happened other than a few character interactions (like Rogue!Echo getting in trouble with the law lol). The real important stuff is in Chapter Two, which has recently been started. Of course, I'll update this thread when we reach a new chapter

-Here is a link to the Rogue!AU page, which holds an unfinished summary of chapter one and links to character pages (which helps figuring out the plot):

https://scholastic-forums.fandom.com/wiki/Rogue!AU_RP.

-Extra OCs (Aka not your main/s) can be discussed on the planning thread after you are accepted. Heck, though, because you don't need to make a form or even discuss adding in OCs. Throw them in the RP if ya want lol. Only after your an accepted member of the Rogue!AU though, and make your OC's intro to the RP tie into the plot or something lol

-You can join in or leave the AU at anytime ya want, just make it convenient for everyone else/the plot when ya do lol. Randomly disappearing works as well lol, but just make it, idk, work.

-The ages of the mains currently are around 17-19, but older or younger if fine lol. Idk if this info would help or not when filling out the form

-I may or may not add more rules or extra info later, and I am so sorry you had to read through all of that

-This is more for helping with ideas for filling out the form's backstory part, but it has been mentioned that there are "void" dimensions. "Void" is a term I created for dimensions that have been abandoned by their inhabitants or destroyed by outside forces (The Elite soldiers void dimensions and kill the inhabitants who try to save their dimension, but there has been mentioning of survivors that dimension hop to other dimensions to try to live/escape to there instead). As well "void dimensions" can be dimensions that are unable to be lived in fully or are unable to produce or maintain plant/animal life. I think on the planning thread in the wiki, I explained this better, but that'll take some searching (it may have as well been explained in the RP thread in the wiki). As well, hopefully this helps, is that the MBs are huge cities connected by trains, and surrounding each cities are walls due to monsters. It has been mentioned/discussed recently, but there was an idea about there being wastelands and apocalyptic towns/areas nearby the MB cities, and possibly anybody who live in those areas are possibly not welcoming to newcomers or are somewhat suspicious of others due to monster attacks (it has been mentioned that some monsters and shiftshape into humanoid appearances, which doesn't help anybody suspicious lol). I hope this info helps anybody, and checking recent threads of the AU or checking the links can help with all this

Okay, here is y'all's form set up and stuff. Make sure to bold or space the categories or whatever because it helps my eyes read. Anything with an "*" is optional to fill out

Also erase the parenthesis and whatnot, lol, thank you for your patience with me

AU of Forum!Sona or Nah?:

Name:

Age range:

Pronouns:

Appearance:

Personality:

Are you willing to let the maker of this AU draw cursed drawings and memes:*

Character species (Human, humanoid, ect go wild):

Backstory:*

Position in society (EX: Law enforcement, traveler, survivor, civilian, military ranks, ect, ect go wild):

Other (idk anything I might have missed can be placed here):*

I am so sorry there is a lot to read! Thank you for being patient with me! ^v^

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/17/2020 11:29 pm  #2

Re: Rogue!AU Signup Thread

This took me about over an hour to type lol

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/18/2020 1:09 pm  #3

Bruhh... rip

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/21/2020 10:19 pm  #4

yeah, it's pretty open.

Like open in are there still spots open? Yeah. Anyone can join at any time.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/21/2020 11:06 pm  #5

Yeppers! Join in anytime you want! ^v^

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Board footera