The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2020 4:51 pm  #51

Re: Rogue!AU RP Planning and Discussion Thread

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

9/23/2020 8:38 pm  #52

EchoDraws wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

EchoDraws wrote:

Possibly that person was late and walked into a meeting room and sees all the corpses. In a fearful mindset, they go and find a way to dimension jump themselves or something like that?

We doing this?

Yea

Wait so who is going to be the new Glitchian

I'm guessing Spec because they came up with the idea?

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/24/2020 11:21 am  #53

I agree

Or we can have one just left alive to tell the tale, spread fear and stuff

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/24/2020 3:37 pm  #54

Oh true since their government uses fear tactics against it's people

Also I have some more ideas to make the kingdom more and more worst with executions and manipulation (:

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/24/2020 4:52 pm  #55

Nggggh you want me to make another character? XD sure I guess. I'm just not very sure of what Glitchians are like so uhhhmmm,,,

You guys' characters are currently involved in the attack so the survivor decision is up to you.

Darnit Echo XDDDDDD

9/24/2020 10:29 pm  #56

I could some up with a physical description if you want, and you could come up with the personality and actions @Spec as well just take into consideration of what their living style could be lol

There is a huge divide between the rich and poor, as well anyone living in the Middle Kingdom (aka the kingdom Creator is running) has grown up under a completely psychotic dictatorship that is only disguised as a monarchy. The poor usually don't have housing, and if they do then it's the really old, run-down houses or abandoned houses. If the poor have jobs, then they are minimum, low-paying jobs. But the poor seem to have the most rebellious and hopeful people. Most children are orphans and, if lucky, can be taken in by decent orphanages runned by the very small middle class

(Iirc, in the Rogue!MD, the Miles Volantes doesn't exist due to the Elite, so there are little to no child soldiers other than the Elite)

The rich on the other hand usually work for the government or are entertainers/actors/singers. Some even have lived through the days before the dictatorship, but never speak up. They're lucky, they remember, to be privileged. Some believe deeply in the dictatorship, propaganda and manipulation controlling their morals. But there are a few who use their privileges as an advantage to help revolting and rebelling against the corrupt government by buying weapons and feeding their teammates.They are healthier as well. Some people have realized the strictness and pressure they are put under to not be executed

On both sides, it is a common belief that all the other dimensions are worst and barbaric and will kill them on sight. They both don't trust other dimensions very easily due to this, and will be often confused by any generosity given to them. As well, they have no idea what is happening in the other four kingdoms, but it is rumored that the East and South Kingdoms have fallen while the North and West Kingdoms are still fighting against the Middle Kingdom. As well, everyone is forced to watch executions. The executions are broadcast live and are mandatory. Before the executions, the crime(s) the person/people have committed are announced, as well as the name of the person and which family they're from. Family members are forced to watch at the front of the crowd. There are execution platforms in every city, and there is military everywhere. Any and all crimes, even petty theft, is punished by death.

Recently, it has been rumored that they might start executing the elderly or disabled. The common ideology of "Survival of the Fittest" is ingrained into the mind of the children, as well as being ready to die for their kingdom at any given moment. Most beliefs of certain gods or afterlives are forbidden, almost all churches/temples are destroyed.

As well, it is possible for any class of people to work as servants for the castle

I'm more than likely missing some (or a lot of) pieces but for now that's all I have. If you don't really want to RP the survivor, I could lol, but I kinda want to see what you could come up with. I think I left out a lot but my brain is fried from tests lol

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/25/2020 1:15 am  #57

Oh WOW
I fear the MD tbh if I had grown up there,,, *shudders*
Alright lol I have a vague idea for why the character would rebel. I also got an even vaguer idea for personality and uhhhh all I have for appearance id that they're a guy. So they're a he.
@Time any input lol?

9/25/2020 9:18 pm  #58

I'm glad you fear it (:

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/26/2020 12:46 am  #59

Wait wait wait so if I'm getting this right all of this is happening in the main Dimension?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/26/2020 1:00 am  #60

Yep (:

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/26/2020 1:11 am  #61

And the Middle kingdom is all the rich people?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/26/2020 1:57 am  #62

No, Middle Kingdom is the kingdom the Elite are at (aka the kingdom Creator runs), which is both rich and poor with a very small middle class (see my post before the last one that is explaining the government there)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/26/2020 8:58 pm  #63

But Creator only runs the middle kingdom?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/26/2020 9:37 pm  #64

Yes, but he is waging a huge war against the other kingdoms, and it is rumoured that he brought two kingdoms down already (:

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/27/2020 12:57 am  #65

so uhh he basically rules the dimension, yea

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/27/2020 7:52 am  #66

Kinda, yea. He's kinda the main ruler at the point yea

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/27/2020 5:36 pm  #67

What about the other Kingdoms? What ab their rulers?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/27/2020 6:06 pm  #68

(:

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/27/2020 10:28 pm  #69

(:?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/28/2020 11:23 am  #70

o.o

9/28/2020 5:36 pm  #71

How do y'all like Clement as the name for the survivor dude?

Echo I need a general physical description of Glitchians pls
I can design his hairstyle too. Imo character design is my forte XD I like doing it.

9/28/2020 5:54 pm  #72

I like clement indeed

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

9/28/2020 6:39 pm  #73

I love the irony since Clement means merciful XD as well it's similar to the flower name clementine OwO which makes sense with Glitchian naming lol

Okay, so let me copy and paste what we had in one of the planning threads because I think I gave some description of Glitchians at some point on one of them give me moment

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/28/2020 7:10 pm  #74

Hm I didn't recognize it as a word in English but I do know its meaning in Spanish

Yeah I remembered that but I don't have time to look for it now xD sorry.

9/28/2020 7:17 pm  #75

Alright, so I couldn't find anything from the more recent one and I didn't want to search through the older one so Imma just type lol

Okay, so Glitchians usually have muted hair colours or really light hair colours. It's more common for all ages and gender to have longer hair/hair that can be tied back, but short haircuts are cool too. As well, it's kinda been shown that Glitchian hair is thicker, but idk lol. As well, Glitchian hair can be black or white. Natural ombre hair is rare

Eye colours can be extremely bright to greyish, dark colours, and eye shape can be any and colour can be any

Skin tone can be any

It is shameful and considered ugly to not have wings. Wings usually are big enough to brush against the ground, and it's rare to have dove, songbird, or peacock wings. People with the more rare wing types are able to have entertainment or model-type jobs. Wings are usually VERY taken care of and very strong

Height ranges from 5'2 to 6'2, sometimes 6'3

Clothing is usually very frilly and lacy, crossdressing being a normal occurrence. Usually clothing is Victorian/Rococo or Medieval styled, corsets being a normal thing most people wear, but there is somewhat more modern clothing being worn lately. Jewelry is usually worn by the rich, white gold being popular. Makeup is worn by the middle-class and rich by both genders.

Their teeth usually have larger canines, and usually are pretty sharp

Glitchians are born with magic runes on their arms that can summon weapons. The runes are like dents in their arms, and the more often they summon weapons the more calloused and hard the skin gets. Being born without this trait is rare

I'm probably forgetting something but here is a simple explanation lol

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Board footera