The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2021 9:05 pm  #551

Re: Galaxian's Conglomeration of Lack of Creativity (Version -∞)

Run! I can't make Chinese names! xD
Tbh it's funny because I've been making Chinese characters since I was,,, little teeny tiny itsy-bitsy spider but I haven't improved in my taste in names lol. 
I think the only name I actually like is Galaxian and I only realized that yesterday xD (as in why I like it)
Every time I tell my mom a Chinese name that I created she's like "which tubaozi made up that name lol" and I'm like "YOUR tubaozi xD"
(Tubaozi refers to someone with lack of taste, which I am! Hello! I do not deny being a tubaozi lol it's part of my identity along with nerd and geek and other synonyms)
Also the other day I showed her Raez in a realistic style and she was like "he's not handsome"
I was like "FJSDJSIFJODFJDOI YES HE IS"
I think it might be 'cause I suck at the realistic art style lol (imo Raez in that style was really handsome but idk give me half a year to look back at it and I'll see if I'm just,,, disoriented since I made that picture or if we just have opposite opinions)

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

2/09/2021 12:25 am  #552

The world should regret giving me the ability to be literate.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

2/10/2021 2:56 am  #553

I just wrote a paragraph (or two) by accident. It wasn't supposed to happen. I'm kinda happy with said paragraph/s but lol I need to stop now :') (*is feeling pain from the fact they're pretty sure all their mind wants to do right now is write or draw*)

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/10/2021 3:08 am  #554

For some reason I just thought of that question where it's like, "If you were an animal, what would you be?" Tbh, I feel like a lot of people think of those questions as silly questions, but whenever I think of them, I always try to think hard about what I'd answer. 
I have no idea what my permanent answer would be, but right now my most dominant answer choice would be a baby sea turtle. Metaphorically, of course. I feel like I'm one of the many sea turtles trying to reach the vast but dangerous ocean, and that once I reach it, I'll have to swim frantically, like I've lost my mind, to get away from where the greatest risks and dangers are. But before that, I'll have to hope I find the actual horizon, and not false lights that don't come from the sun and mislead me. 
I wonder what happens once I escape the shore. Will I disappear for a decade? I hope not. 

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/10/2021 10:39 pm  #555

I've written 2 sentences for the essay thing, and I've yet to start on this module's work; also, I still need to figure out what emails I need to write for next year's applications, figure out whether or not I should apply for a club, and try to figure out what I'm gonna try to write on Monday and Tuesday.
I'm doing great, lol.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/11/2021 2:21 pm  #556

Grammar lesson of the day: If you only have one friend, use commas to substitute for those nonexistent friends in the appositive phrase, but if you have more than one friend, you don't deserve the companionship of commas, they are better than you

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/12/2021 6:18 pm  #557

Lol don't mind me, I'm just getting saltier and saltier because character ideas and writing inspiration are there but I don't have the time to write, and also the ideas are literally just hovering there like a fly outside the window. My mind is the window. 

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/14/2021 12:20 am  #558

I can write!! I can write! I'm ridiculously happy about this lol

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/16/2021 2:46 am  #559

I don't mean to sound crazy, but I feel like there's some art to the most liked YouTube comments on videos I see and that there's something to learn from them. I currently have no idea what it is though.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/20/2021 10:59 pm  #560

Please do not make me write according to a template (I don't mean a form template, I mean a format template; even forms can sometimes stretch it a bit)

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/21/2021 3:34 am  #561

This. Is very true.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/22/2021 1:36 am  #562

So its impossible to become inspired?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

2/22/2021 3:06 am  #563

Yeah for me the odds of actually remembering my inspiration is like one in a million or a few million

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/24/2021 5:03 pm  #564

Thank you writing inspiration for suddenly hitting; you do realize I have 2 weeks of a class's work to make up and this week's worth to do, brain?
I think whenever I get emotional spikes of any sort the part of my brain cell that wants to write goes "IT'S OUR TIME TO SHINE"--like, no it ain't.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/25/2021 4:24 pm  #565

JFISDOFJDSOFJO 
ok so my English teacher asked us if we want to read Julius Caesar or some other play that's much longer and harder (forgot the title) and told us to tell her our preferences
I literally just went: "Julius Caesar, because Fate depicted him as an overweight guy with a sword and I wanna see how wrong that is"
My teacher called that a "very good reason" FJOSDIJFDO how horrible are others' reasons???

This is Caesar in Fate btw

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/25/2021 4:26 pm  #566

I wish my teachers would stop putting my writing as examples :') I am not in a good writing place rn and it takes a lot of effort to write anything unfortunately assignments are usually all writing
I mean I guess it means it was good? But like, lol

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/27/2021 2:34 am  #567

This is such a weird thing to put here but
I wanted to note how a copper color in the night sky is a horrible color.
It kinda is jarring and completely unnatural.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/27/2021 8:07 pm  #568

I feel like I either am just horrible at writing literary analyses or my writing standards for them are different than what my teacher expects or something
Every time I get a good score (I either get 100 or I get something that makes me disappointed in myself) on it, it's usually something I forced out and did not have high opinions on.
I dunno. For me I don't really go back to look for evidence to prove things--I usually conglomerate everything I read into one internal interpretation. That sucks because that's not how literary analyses work and my memory for where evidence is sucks as well. Evidence-finding turns into like a complete re-skimming of the book jfidsijojfd
It probably also doesn't help that I somehow lapsed back into a phase without writing much too. 

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/27/2021 11:24 pm  #569

One assignment of mine requires me to write an executive order as if I were a president and my mind just made a huge continuous raspberry noise.
...fair enough.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/28/2021 3:19 am  #570

I feel like political document writing takes most English writing tips and throw them out the window
Also lol
"the term “Government of Nicaragua” means the Government of Nicaragua"
Lol wow I understood the term "Government of Nicaragua," I must be a genius, praise me

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/28/2021 11:40 am  #571

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I feel like political document writing takes most English writing tips and throw them out the window
Also lol
"the term “Government of Nicaragua” means the Government of Nicaragua"
Lol wow I understood the term "Government of Nicaragua," I must be a genius, praise me

-Galaxian-

I've done things like this so many times for some of my other classes too fjslkdfjkdsl reading through my notes I'm always like "what on earth was I thinking"

Autumn (Librarian)
she / her | kinda a nerd
hello :D hope you're having a good day

"The true sky, and songs that cageless soar
Were they not wishes worth fighting for?"

2/28/2021 2:37 pm  #572

xD R.I.P.
But the "the term “Government of Nicaragua” means the Government of Nicaragua" thing was from an actual political document of course I cut a bit off at the end but xD wow

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/28/2021 3:47 pm  #573

OH fjklsfkd an official document huh
Being thorough with definitions is probably important for those type of things but still wow

Autumn (Librarian)
she / her | kinda a nerd
hello :D hope you're having a good day

"The true sky, and songs that cageless soar
Were they not wishes worth fighting for?"

2/28/2021 4:08 pm  #574

Yeah agreed, but then again they take forever to connect the predicate and actions too, which is supposedly also important for reader comprehension xD

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

2/28/2021 9:44 pm  #575

Lol at this point I'm too lazy to write "or" in English notes, I just write "o," like in Spanish

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera