The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2020 1:02 pm  #26

Re: Galaxian's Conglomeration of Lack of Creativity (Version -∞)

Oh so you're making a Saint seyia AU now huh?? Nice.

I figured what I was saying was related with snow and stuff

do you ever just xue hua piao piao bei feng xiao xiao

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/16/2020 1:47 pm  #27

@Time - Not really an AU, just putting down some stuff for funsies. Also 'cause these characters are in the AgK! AU too and Hitan is being very difficult to write xDD
Gosh I feel dumb saying "Funsies" xD.
"Bei Feng Xiao Xiao" isn't really a saying tbh but from what I can tell you're saying the wind is blowing me while snowflakes floaty floaty

@Specter - Indeed. Though I'm not sure if you're happy about their host being a very nice person because of their host or because they are now a Not Very Nice Person due to Akuma lol

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

6/16/2020 1:49 pm  #28

By the way, I did write 4 pages just for Akuma ("write" as in "randomly scribble down things") haha. They are very interesting.
I find it funny how I prioritized them before Hitan or Helen or even just any other major deity
I feel like Hitan in SS would be even more taciturn oof

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

6/16/2020 1:53 pm  #29

Btw I'm also still working on the AgK! AU thing (having some organization complications atm as usual oof) and forms and stuff, and also atm I'm writing something short for AgK! to boost my inspiration up a bit, yeah yeah.
So basically I'm kinda cheating by characterizing characters in supposed Saint Seiya for AgK! ? xDD
Anyways, so since Akuma is a human in the AgK! AU (as they all are,,, hopefully) I did need to come up with a name for them and stuff. I feel like I'm satisfied (reasonably) with their name, but idk since I might just like weird letter combinations. 
The Emperor in the AU isn't quite as inexperienced/dense (hopefully) as original AgK! so Akuma does need to be a bit more composed and stuff. I'm not saying they're sane though haha, not at all. Just saying they're a bit more task-focused, maybe seemingly more common-good-oriented, still very strange but semi-socially acceptable.

-Galaxian- 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/16/2020 2:33 pm  #30

I'm refrenceing the chinese song Yi Jian Mei, by Fei Yu-Ching, which is a popular meme rn.

Apparently the translation of the lyrics says "Snowflakes fluttering as north wind whistling." Or "The snow falls and the wind blows"

​​Do you ever just 雪 花 飘 飘 北 风 萧 萧

Is Akuma the Prime Minister?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/16/2020 2:55 pm  #31

Ohhhh I thought you meant "bei" as in "被", which basically makes any verb a past tense kinda? That makes more sense haha.
I have no idea what that song is. I don't listen to many Chinese songs hehe.
Are they?

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/16/2020 4:22 pm  #32

Oh ok lol.

I don't really either. It's just a song that's popular atm by memes.

Are they? Uhh yes? Maybe?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/16/2020 4:24 pm  #33

Well, that's very interesting xD. Maybe I'll give it a listen. (Watch me regret it lol lol)
Are they :D?

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/16/2020 4:37 pm  #34

Me: (*calls the Wattpad title something that implies all the Jaegers are protagonists*)
Wattpad: Who is your protagonist?
Me: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wattpad: Hint--the protagonist is the one person whose fate your readers follow most closely
Me, totally not biased towards Run, Wave, and Kurome:

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/16/2020 5:53 pm  #35

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

@Specter - Indeed. Though I'm not sure if you're happy about their host being a very nice person because of their host or because they are now a Not Very Nice Person due to Akuma lol

-Galaxian-

Tbh the way you said the description it sounds like they're the Prime Minister 0.0 truly a thing to fear if it is so. I wonder who the Emperor is, owo! But still, 👀👀👀.

About the SS thing oof lol I find it hard to imagine a taciturn Scorpio Saint xD because y'know how the canon and the LC one were lol.

Very 👀 in general.

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

6/16/2020 5:59 pm  #36

I'd think it would be galaxian bc of his appearance of a however old he is child. But you never know

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/16/2020 6:18 pm  #37

I'm not aiming to be too mysterious about who's who and who's on which side so I think who the Emperor is should be pretty apparent xD. Ofc the corruption and stuff, like I mentioned, will have a slightly different take and all.

In terms of Scorpio "personalities" (and how they're apparently supposed to be), they're actually supposed to be the moodiest out of the zodiac xD. Aquarius is cold but not moody. Honestly there wasn't much characterization on Camus except that his methods to teach lessons to his students lowkey sucked Also do keep in mind this is a different Sanctuary with a different Athena (I don't mean Helen I mean Athena's soul xD)--and since Akuma is Hades and stuff I'd think this world would have an Athena who's better at rooting out traitors in her army. Apparently she's still not all that humane but xD one can't ask for that much from an ancient war goddess

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/16/2020 6:25 pm  #38

Alrighty, cool!
And sorry for turning your thread into a chat XD.

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

6/16/2020 6:31 pm  #39

No, I love chatting (when the others are taking the initiative ), xD it's actually pretty helpful. As usual, just don't expect coherent answers, but talk away xD.
Only rule is, like, don't spew on about tanks while I'm talking writing but that's a reference to the YS wiki lol

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/17/2020 1:19 am  #40

*insert tank spew here*

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/17/2020 1:56 am  #41

Time, I will find you

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/17/2020 3:20 am  #42

I came on this thread in the morning with intentions to translate the SS Not-AU Info I had from yesterday
How on earth did I get so distracted??

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/17/2020 12:32 pm  #43

magic

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/17/2020 10:03 pm  #44

Indeed.
I'll get to all my obligations some time I swear, for some reason today has been a Personal Wiki Page day.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/18/2020 3:15 am  #45

I am looping a sad song about tragedy while writing :D.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/18/2020 12:59 pm  #46

I swear I'll do all 20 things or so I've said I'll do, it just takes a huge while.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/18/2020 1:02 pm  #47

p is for procrastination.

What what you were writing supposedly tragic?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/18/2020 1:56 pm  #48

I mean, I was thinking about a character with the song as his theme song, but his form actually wasn't a priority.
A fanfiction is once again turning into basically a story chapter lol, that's all.
It's not even procrastination if I'm actually doing stuff, right? There's a lot of stuff though.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/18/2020 5:21 pm  #49

AgK!Rai's theme song do be making me inspired to make an AMV when I can't (lol you guys don't have a Surface RT, don't talk about making videos, I can't even use the camera) but not to write.
I can't keep looping "#23 Hospital Bed" either, I'll probably end up getting some kind of unneeded depression (not saying any depression is needed, but rn I'd like to feel normal thank you very much) from doing so.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

6/18/2020 5:47 pm  #50

I love the feeling this three-way friendship gives haha

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera