The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2020 3:54 am  #26

Re: Rhythm Access (A Forumfic) - Sign Up

@Marshall/Hungrycat1 - you're welcome to write a oneshot, but it's not going to be regarded as canon in the world of RA ^^;

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

6/03/2020 3:56 am  #27

*raises hand* In this world are vampires humans who get converted or their own separate species or both? This is important information for vampire-angst-one-shot purposes

Call me Marshall. Or Hungry, as that usually describes me.

"Chaos is only an enemy if you're unable to adapt"
-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Dealer of cursed artifacts

Chaotic Neutral energy

T̢h̛e v͝͝oi͜d̷̛ í̶s͘͜͞ ͢͠l̀͞o̵v͝ȩl̛y̸̢,̕͢ ̢̀h͡ǫ҉ṕ̶ ̵͟͏o̧n ҉̛i҉n̷̡

6/03/2020 4:04 am  #28

Vampires are their own separate species! Most of the "converted" died a long time ago, after alternatives to human blood were established.

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

6/03/2020 4:05 am  #29

I see. Thankee kindly

Although now I'm intrigued and want to know all about the historical lore of this world

Call me Marshall. Or Hungry, as that usually describes me.

"Chaos is only an enemy if you're unable to adapt"
-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Dealer of cursed artifacts

Chaotic Neutral energy

T̢h̛e v͝͝oi͜d̷̛ í̶s͘͜͞ ͢͠l̀͞o̵v͝ȩl̛y̸̢,̕͢ ̢̀h͡ǫ҉ṕ̶ ̵͟͏o̧n ҉̛i҉n̷̡

6/03/2020 4:15 am  #30

theres a lotta lore buddy it'd take a whole book and a while for me to write
thank you though !

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

6/03/2020 6:48 am  #31

oi thanks

A-x-e-l, got it memorized?
   ----------------------------------
   Bow Before Ark Angel

eye see you
      Constantly Tired
     WE FOUND THE CHEESE

6/10/2020 4:11 pm  #32

Hey, very cool!
Would a toned-down form of ESP be okay to use in the fighting game if it replaces one of the user's senses (sight, I mean)? Just making sure before I continue with my form.

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

6/11/2020 8:45 pm  #33

@Spec yeah that'd be fine! i'd presuming the character is blind so esp is their way of perception?

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

6/11/2020 9:00 pm  #34

Yep! That's kinda what I had in mind. Really poor vision so that replaces their sight in extreme cases.
Also for aesthetic in their fighter design. I'm working on the form, expect to see it sometime soon .

6/15/2020 3:52 am  #35

I kind of went lazy when creating the form so I’m sorry if there’s missing information! I tried to do at least a good job at describing ^_^.
If there's something like an incomplete sentence/thought just tell me and I'll fill it in.

Name: Specter de las Ánimas
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Sexuality: Aromantic
Gender + Pronouns: Nonbinary. They/them
Languages: Spanish and English.
Species: Vampire
Ethnicity: Latino
Personality: In general, Specter is a rather cheerful and pleasant young person. They’re kind of an ambivert in most situations but have a mostly friendly attitude. It’s not hard to note that they’re distracted and have a sort of tendency to daydream or get lost in their thoughts. Specter doesn’t usually show an impressive intellect or anything or the sort—they’re rather smart, but most of the time they don’t even bother to use that to their advantage. Their non-social actions tend to be tinged with light apathy and boredom if it isn’t something that they love. Because of this, Spec really jumps at opportunities to do things that aren’t in their routine. But don’t get it wrong. Just because they seem apathetic, it doesn’t mean that they actually are like that. They have a more cheery demeanor when around friends. However, they do have a short temper that is restrained most of the time, especially so when around close ones.  
They get bored really easily, finding even their daily life rather monotone. They see Rhythm Access as a way to detach themselves from reality and forget everything that should worry them. It often has Specter fantasizing about their next battle with anticipation and following the other related events with great interest.
Physical Description: Specter does not look like your regular vampire at a quick glance, but the traits become distinguishable with further observation. They’re around average height (1.70 m (about 5’7’’)) and with a thin body build which doesn’t get to skinny, but certainly makes Specter look even taller. It doesn’t seem to have easily identifiable gender-defining parts. Their skin is rather dark. It’s some sort of medium olive color with a grayish hue overlaid over it. It both burns and tans easily. They’ve got long canines, the regular for their species. Specter’s eyes are pretty big, with black pupils apparently camouflaging in dark gray irises. Spec's hair is dark brown and short but curls up at the tips. It’s long enough to cover half of their neck’s back though. Except for their bangs, half of which completely obscure the right side of Specter's face (and the right eye). While it’s well-brushed and often looks neat, it is nearly always very stiff thanks to hair gel.
Specter is not one to care much for fashion, clothing-wise. So they’ll generally wear casual and comfortable clothes. Generally, black jeans and sweaters in shades of red or muted pinks plus some sneakers is their preferred choice. Most of their skin is covered by clothing to avoid sunburn when possible.
Powers: Very good agility and flexibility, slightly above-average strength but not supernatural. They have some sort of limited “ESP” that activates progressively as their sight disappears, working better with closed or blindfolded eyes. But it’s not really psychic or abilities related to the future. Instead, it consists of being able to visualize their surroundings in their mind and can effectively replace the sense of sight. It mainly works for short-range but that range can be extended with concentration. Spec doesn’t bother to do that a lot of the time, since it’s inconvenient to stand still to try to sense things that are far out of your reach. It does not equal x-ray vision (say, it wouldn’t be possible to see the inside of a closed box) but all angles of an object found within can be perceived. Should probably note that this ability is passively active in a very small amount most of the time, because of the way Specter wears their hair.
Likes: The supernatural, glittery/shiny stuff, music, videogames, food, learning new things, cool stuff, and the color maroon.
Dislikes: Boring people/things/situations, being bored, loneliness, betrayal, radishes, and pecans.
Strengths: Physically, they’re very agile. Aside from that, Spec’s optimism can be considered a strength since it doesn’t allow them to succumb to depression easily. They’re rather persistent in their activities and do not like to leave tasks without finishing once they’ve started those.
Weaknesses: Physically speaking, Specter has bad/hazy vision when exposed to very lit up areas. Personality-wise it’s rather easy to see that they have some naivety that can lead them to be rather gullible. It’s a strong weakness (sounds weird lol) because it combines with their tendency to put all their heart and emotions into relationships and endeavors… and you can imagine the results.  Another weak point could be that the fact that they’re absentminded plays against them at times, making Specter rather forgetful if a thing doesn’t hold their interest.
Other: Beat

Fighter Add-On—
Fighter Name: Exspiravit
Weapon: Chain whips!  Actually it’s just one chain whip. As the name suggests, this would essentially be a chain that is used as a whip. This one is a shiny silver color and moderately long. The links are medium-sized and a bracelet-like circle at one end of the chain is designed to half slip into Exspiravit’s wrist to help them wield the weapon.
Statmix Username: @Ex_Spira
Fighting Style: They’re dangerously unpredictable in a fight. And dangerous not only to the opponent, but to themselves as well since they do not have a set fighting style. Instead, they improvise on the spot with every move, hoping for the best. Exspiravit doesn’t bother to analyze the rival’s weaknesses since they believe those will show through as the round progresses. Most of the time, the improvised style has worked rather well when combined with their agility, so it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that they purposely do fancy or aesthetic moves just for fun. Anything for a cool battle, y’know? But they’re not super good at close range, so a lot of their focus goes into dodging and long to medium-range battling.
Personality while Fighting: While Specter’s personality doesn’t entirely change when battling as Exspiravit, it is noticeable that they’re considerably merrier and determined. It’s almost as if they can’t feel negative emotions at all (though of course, this is just an act), a smug smile or cocky grin taking the place of it all. Maybe to the point where it seems like they don’t take many things seriously, but hey, who cares? It’s all supposed to be a good show for the fans. Specter takes the opportunity to live in the moment—quite literally. They take the fighting as a means to forget their real, more serious life. Exspiravit won’t be ashamed or cringe at any of their actions and will instead be more outspoken and bolder than normal. Very dramatic.
Best Performance Categories: Pop, rock (favorite category), and happy hardcore.
Performance Costume: The main thing that stands out from Exspiravit’s outfit is the loose maroon coat that is their “signature”. Said coat reaches to their knees, but the lower border is very (intentionally) frayed to simulate wear. Underneath, they have a gray shirt that has a white Pacman-like ghost decoration on the center. They wear darker gray leggings tucked into black knee-high boots with tiny heels.  A silver belt secures the leggings under the shirt and around their waist, but doesn’t include the maroon coat.
They let their hair loose from all the hair gel, causing the bangs to fall around the areas where their eyes would be.
Mask Design: Exspiravit’s mask is more similar to a blindfold than an actual mask, but the part that covers the eyes is not made of cloth. The mask is dark red to match the coat and has thin gray borders. It ties behind the head with loose strings which aren’t really necessary to hold it up.
The mask blocks their vision entirely, activating their ESP. But it doesn’t give any other particular advantages.

7/06/2020 2:41 pm  #36

Name: Echo Archer

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Sexuality: Greyromantic Asexual

Gender + Pronouns: Bigender (Male, Nonbinary), He/Him/They/Them

Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese

Species: Siren

Ethnicity: Half Hispanic, Half American

Personality: He is quiet and not very good at talking, and he seems to choose his words carefully to not upset other people. He can seem rather on the pessimistic side at times, but he generally tries his best to look at the good side as well. He is more talkative when it comes to people who are closer to him, and he becomes loud when excited and extremely happy. At times he can be a narcissist when upset, tending to push people away and try to deal with his own problems until the problems become too much to deal with alone. He tends to not be able to physically cry through. He has a bit of a "stay away from me" type vibe sometimes, and he has a bit of a "serial killer resting face", but he generally tries to be nice to other people. He tends to avoid talking to other people, and he hates to be physically touched by most people other than close friends or close family. He's standoffish, I guess lol. He can also be very weird and daydreams a lot more than a healthy amount. He is rather studious, and he likes to read young adult novels and books about history, especially stuff about war.

Physical Description: He stands at a 5'5 height with light olive skin. His very wavy hair is a bright, neon-y cyan, and reaches to his collarbones (he ties it back often in a low ponytail, and he has sideswept bangs). His eyes are dark grey and are almond-shaped with thick eyelashes, and he has a beauty mark at the corner of his right one. He has a little bit over-weight body, but not by much. His face is round with a roundish nose. He likes to wear blue hued hoodies, T-shirts, and jackets, and usually wears black skinny jeans. His clothing is usually over-sized and comfortable for him. When in public, he hides his bright hair in a beanie hat because he feels like it makes him stand out too much.

Powers: He has trained his voice well enough to be able to sing people into a very sleepy state if he wanted to, but not quite able to force them fall asleep. He is also able to breathe underwater, and can somewhat manipulate water into ice, but water/ice manipulation drains a lot/most of his energy, so he doesn't do it often.

Likes: Books, history, art, singing, folklore, mythology, playing guitar, swimming, winter

Dislikes: Summer, human interaction, conversations with strangers, the dark

Strengths: He is less likely to make people upset, and he always has an idea of what the outcome of a situation will be because he's always thinking of the outcomes of anything (he's anxious and overthinks a bit lol, but he basically is very... thoughtful? I can't word today, hope this makes sense). As well, he has good stamina and is pretty strong, but he relies on his speed the most. 

Weaknesses: His knees are a bit weak. As well, due to his overthinking nature, he seems to be frightened of how people view him and so he doesn't interact with people often, so he doesn't have very good social skills or many friends, so at times he can be lonely and a bit depressed due to his pessimism. As well, he overthinks the simplest things to the point of confusing himself.

Other: [/b] Beat (Can't do colours atm lol)

Fighter Name:  Mortum Flos (Dead Flower)

Weapon: A thick staff made of black wood. It's hard to break and polished. It seems to be taken well care of

Statmix Username: @Death_Rose

[b]Fighting Style:
They rely on his speed and stamina to tire out the other fighter, and sometimes he tries to sing them into a more sleepy state. He usually attacks the legs of players to trip them up.

Personality while Fighting: He acts mysterious and cool, often brushing off his own emotions and tries to pull through any condition. He often speaks poetically, and he puts on an emotionless facade. He shrugs off remarks from other fighters.

Best Performance Categories: J-rock, punk, and power metal

Performance Costume: He wears a royalty fashioned black and gold suit that looks a bit gothic. He has black and light blue baseball shoes on though, lol, because the type of shoes help him run. His hair is fashioned into a low ponytail and stands out against his suit.

Mask Design:
He has a full mask that covers his face. The mask has jewels and feathers on it, as well as a piece that looks like a flower on the right side. It looks like a masquerade mask, and you are unable to identify him with it

I am so sorry this is very very late haha

Last edited by EchoDraws (7/06/2020 4:43 pm)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/06/2020 3:04 pm  #37

I forgot to add that when fighting, he can be a bit dramatic and likes to pose a lot and sort of flirts with the audience lol

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/06/2020 3:09 pm  #38

I also forgot to add (I'm so sorry) that he likes to fight because he can forget who he really is and it's sorta like a persona he puts on when he fights. He doesn't really like himself that much and when fighting he gets to be someone else lol

I swear this is the last thing I'm adding in with

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/17/2020 11:00 pm  #39

Name: Ash Diavolo
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Sexuality: Straight
Gender + Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Languages: English, Italian
Species: Fire Elemental
Ethnicity: American Italian
Personality: Ash is a tricky fellow. He sometimes says nonsensical things, however other times he states science things only people well-versed in that field knows. However, most of the time he’s a fairly friendly person that talks about things relative to the current topic. When angered, most of the time it is a cold anger of hatred or on rarer occasions it’s just a blind rage. He spends considerable amounnts of time at night gaming and scrolling through statmix and whatever tumblr the hellsight has become by that time.
Physical Description: He stands at a height of 5’6” and has an athletic build. He has dirty blond hair and peircing blue eyes. He often wears a hoodie that goes down to his thighs and black jeans. He wears a dark grey t-shirt under his hoodie and almost black combat boots. He has growing bags under his eyes.
Powers: pyrokinesis, and just he be faster than most people?
Likes: Books, looking through chosen social platforms for updates on stuff, biking at 3 pm, sitting inside as much as possible while listening to music, and learning facts that impact nobody’s lives.
Dislikes: having to explain himself and not having pizza rolls
Strengths: fire, kicking, and eating
Weaknesses: quick math, liturature
Other: Betroot
 Fighter Name: Pompeii
Weapon: a six and a half foot long halberd with a black axe-head and a dark gray speartip. The pole is made of what looks like spruce. The axehead has rubies lining the edges, and the spear has sapphires doing the same.
Statmix Username: AshenWar
Fighting Style: Depends on which part he's using. When he uses the axehead he aims for joints to hit from below or at an upward angle to cause the opponent to fall, at which point he will lay the axe head facedown towards a vital area; usually the neck or heart. When using the speartip he aims to hit them off balance whenever they're off the ground and thrust it forward towards them, usually feinting and swiping towards their feet.
Personality while Fighting: He doesn't really care much for chatter although he does produce some witty banter from time to time. He's usually focused on the fight but if his opponent chats a lot (e.i. Bunni and the like) he will mostly respond.
Best Performance Categories: Rock, Electro Swing, and Punk
Performance Costume:Ash wears a dark grey cloak over black armor inscribed with silver lettering. The silver appears to be the nordic runes that mean 'armor' 'safe' and 'protect' over and over again. The silver is mostly on the limb armor peices. A volcano, seemingly designed after Mt. Vesuvius, is etched into the chestplate. It seems to have thin golden outlines and details, some details being made from bismuth and other shiny materials. Instead of the mountaintop, a large cloud shape covers it all, outlined by silver and other gray tinted materials.
Mask Design: His mask is styled after Medico Della Peste, with colorings of gold and gray. His eye holes have a sculpted gold plate around them and connecting over the nose. The mask is mostly gray then, except for the underside of the beak. The underside is  gilded gold.

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (8/03/2020 10:01 pm)

IT'S THSPOOKTIME

7/18/2020 1:41 pm  #40

I keep forgetting how short Ash is irl until he submits a character based off himself (or something of the like)

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

7/18/2020 7:24 pm  #41

This Ash is still taller than me how dare you

I will skin you one layer at a time

IT'S THSPOOKTIME

7/18/2020 7:53 pm  #42

Wait, how tall is irl Time?! I feel short now ;-;

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/19/2020 2:15 pm  #43

I think I'm actually pretty average. It's just Ash is short.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

7/19/2020 2:25 pm  #44

Name: Xenon Pohl 
Zodiac Sign: aquarius 
Sexuality: bi 
Gender + Pronouns: nonbinary + he/him 
Languages: English, german, scots gaelic 
Species: Elemental bender - air 
Ethnicity: of eastern european descent 
Personality: NERD. A big reader, writer, and inventor. Highly intelligent. He's an introvert, though he doesn't mind hanging out with small groups. Not great at making long-term connections, but not for lack of trying. He finds himself forgettable, though whether he actually is remains to be seen. His only real friend is a bird robot AI named Enten that he built a few years back. He's not secretive, per se, but he struggles to open up to people. This reflects in his posture as well - he keeps his arms crossed, and his facial expression isn't always friendly.  
Physical Description: Xenon's a painfully average 5'7 and of wiry build. He's light-skinned, and his hair is a soft brown, tipped with purple. It's short-ish, undercut, the top reaching just under his cheekbones, and he often has it tied back in a bun. His eyes are brown, and he wears thin-framed round glasses. He always wears layers - like, always, no matter the weather. His most common outfit includes a jean jacket over a soft-coloured hoodie, black denim pants, and checkered vans. His ears are pierced, and he has a septum ring.  
Powers: general airbending, though he uses it mostly to do menial stuff, like dry glue/paint or move objects without getting up.  
Likes: any type of book, experimenting with internet and tech stuff, birds, mediterranean and middle-eastern food, fast cars, storms, hot tea 
Dislikes: large groups of people, hot weather, coffee, people who have opinions they can't back up, misinformation and celebrity gossip 
Strengths: physically agile and semi-flexible, can do simple acrobatic moves. He's a trove of information - useless or not. very intelligent.
Weaknesses: low stamina, very blunt, has a bad habit of correcting other people and questioning their opinions relentlessly, no matter if he agrees with them or not. he's lost a few friends this way.  
Other:  beat

Fighter 
Name: Gemini 
Weapon: a silver spear with a feathered tassel near the long, thin blade 
Statmix Username: @dùbailte_ 
Fighting Style:  Gemini uses his spear both like a spear and like a staff or a vaulting pole. He starts fights in a more defensive stance, gauging his opponent's style and figuring out how to take them down with the least effort possible. Given his low stamina/endurance, he has to do it this way, or else he'll tire out and get sloppy. He tends to use more martial-arts techniques as attacks, rather than jabs or stabs. He doesn't want to seriously hurt his opponents.
 Personality while Fighting:  All about performance, and much more charismatic and friendly. It's like when he puts on his costume, he becomes an entirely different person. He's open and honest and, again, his posture reflects this - loose and languid. He does get stalled if he thinks he's hurt an opponent badly, something that could definitely be used against him. 
Best Performance Categories: Electro swing, future type, and rock 
Performance Costume: Skintight black and white superhero-style suit. It's split down the middle - the left side is black, and the right is white. Over this, he wears a blue-grey cropped jacket with a koi fish embroidered on the back, and leather biker boots. He's also got fingerless gloves, one black and one white, on the opposite sides as the suit. His fingernails are painted alternating black and white as well.  
Mask Design: a full-face motorcycle helmet with a darkened visor. The helmet itself is split like his suit, though the colours are switched. It's slowly accruing stickers - right now, there's just a gemini symbol, a pride flag, and Rhythm Access and Statmix logo stickers.

xenon 
he/him || god of scones || brian david gilbert stan
gemini // mirage // the copy
too many forks, not enough spoons

7/19/2020 2:43 pm  #45

Oh lets go

full masked fighter gang

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

7/21/2020 8:12 am  #46

riri i apologize for doing this now but i realized i could have described ark's Beat mask a little better

it basically looks like this but purple: https://dpbfm6h358sh7.cloudfront.net/images/11716067/791724471.jpg

A-x-e-l, got it memorized?
   ----------------------------------
   Bow Before Ark Angel

eye see you
      Constantly Tired
     WE FOUND THE CHEESE

7/21/2020 11:18 pm  #47

yall r all accepted!

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

7/23/2020 9:55 am  #48

Name: Yume “Corvus” Matosuki
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Sexuality: Bisexual
Gender + Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Languages: English, Japanese
Species: Animal-Human Hybrid
Ethnicity: Japanese-American

Personality: Appears loveably awkward and relatively quiet, but is a perceptive listener and is generally charismatic. Uses his ability to read into the symbolism behind word choice and body language for both nefarious and wholesome purposes, be they to make people laugh, to flirt, or to intimidate or blackmail. Does morally questionable things without regards to others.

Physical Description: Tall (6’0) and toned with alabaster, pale skin that is dotted with freckles around the eyes and arms. Shaggy but soft white hair that ends around the ears. Bright yellow eyes derived from sheep genetics, but with a normal human pupil. The eyes are heavily bagged from lack of sleep. The left hand is marked with small cut scars, especially around the sides of the fingers. Two sectioned, slightly curled, horns sprout from either side of the head. Sometimes pitch black feathers can be seen scattered through the hair or sprouting from the arms, these fall out very often as Corvus molts.

Powers: Nothing mystical to note.
Dislikes: Strangers, being called by his first name and owing people favors
Strengths: Good listener and negotiator, good at sensing lies, very athletic
Weaknesses: Amoral, detached from emotions, pushes people away, flustered easily,  

Other: Both of Corvus’ parents were human-animal hybrids, but they were of different animals: crow and sheep. Toriningen literally means “Bird human”. The epithet in Corvus’ fighter name was not of his choosing and was coined by audience members. [[[BEAT]]] 

Fighter Name: Toriningen the Chained Devil

Weapon: Two kusarigama -- kama with chains (9ft in length) attached to the bottom of each hilt which are weighted on the other end by a heavy steel weight (imagine the end of a flail)

Statmix Username: Toriningen

Fighting Style: The kama (chopping end) of the kusarigama are used both in close-quarters engagements and also to slice at the weak points of an opponent from afar . The weight is used to bash metal and heavier, more fortified parts of a person during a fight. The chain is used to guarantee that the kama or weight will come back to Corvus once he has thrown it, but he also likes to use it to ensnare an opponent should they grab the weight or kama out of mid-air, pretending to be caught off balance if they tug the weapon back as an excuse to get close and chain them up. He also makes ample use of acrobatics during fights to avoid getting caught in unfavorable situations, and occasionally to deliver a kick to the head, chest, or legs with his heel. Instead of parrying an opponent’s strikes with the blades of the kama, Corvus will do so with the reinforced chain of the weapon, wrapping the chain around their blade or the handle of the weapon if it is a polearm.

Personality while Fighting: Corvus foregoes talking in favor of putting his full attention on the fights during a tournament, hiding his usual awkward habits to analyze his opponent’s moves.

Best Performance Categories: Rock, alternative and classical

Performance Costume: A black waistcoat vest and pants over a blood red undershirt. Metal cuffs are on either wrist, the chains between the two have been snapped. A metal collar is around the neck, also with a snapped chain. Instead of shoes, a pair of black boots is worn with this outfit, the toes and heels are steel-tipped.

Mask Design: A red oni mask, covers the nose downwards. 

Last edited by Corvus (7/23/2020 10:00 am)

--[CORVUS]--
Addicted to Joy.
He/Him
Reddelynn#8028 for important stuff.

7/25/2020 6:18 am  #49

ACCEPTED ACCEPTED ACCEPTED 

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

7/27/2020 8:57 am  #50

Name: Kaori Yamakawa

Zodiac Sign: Pices

Sexuality: Pansexual

Gender + Pronouns: Male  (he/him)

Languages: English

Species: Element Bender

Ethnicity: Japanese/African-American

Personality: 

Kaori is a shy and reserved person, only opening her inner feelings to people whom he's formed close relationships with. He doesn't mind hanging around new people, as long as it's not for too long and he can go back to cozying up in a corner reading a book. He's very non- confrontational and will do anything to avoid an argument or disagreement, which is one of the main reasons he wanted to be a fighter. He's very calm and collected, and even when he's struggling he won't let you see it on his face. He's very empathetic and tries to be there for anyone that needs him. He lives his life outside of Rhythm Access with a happy and bubbly personality, smiling and trying to please everyone that he comes across.

Physical Description:

Kaori is almost never seen without a slightly too big hoodie on, even on the hottest days. He always wears some form of boots, whether they be combat or fashion, and he wears ripped jeans religiously. He's 5'7 1/2, and has a medium athletic build and works out regularly. He has a scar on his back from an incident with a toaster oven, and has multiple piercings on his left ear.

Powers: As an element bender, he has the power of fire bending. He can create fire, manipulate the direction of fire, and the intensity. He hasn't quite mastered putting the fire out though...

Likes: Anime, Hip-Hop, Rhythm Games, Food, Painting, Books and Hoodies

Dislikes: Rhythm Games, Coffee, bad vibes, judgemental people, himself (only sometimes) and sushi.

Strengths:  He's strong-willed and doesn't give up easily. When there is confrontation he's able to suppress his anxieties and deal with the problem.

Weaknesses:  By repressing his feelings they build up inside him and lead him to start to panic or break down in the heat of the moment. The more he suppresses his feelings the more fragile he becomes, and the easier it is to break him down.

Other: He has a cat named Mika, and he got his Rhythm Access name from Minecraft. beat

Fighter Add-On

Fighter Name: Ender

Weapon:  Rapier

Statmix Username: k.ender.1

Fighting Style: Since he has a Rapier blade as a weapon his fighting style is similar to fencing minus the stance. The rapier blade is mainly used for slashing, so he has a medium-wide stance with one arm semi-extended when beginning a fight.

Personality while Fighting: 
He puts on a confident but not cocky facade and becomes serious and focused. When in difficult moments he tends to freeze to analyze the situation, leaving him weak and vulnerable. When fighting he can get wild when he becomes frustrated and he'll lose his composure and technique.

Best Performance Categories: Hip-Hop, EDM and Future Type

Performance Costume: 
He wears a black kevlar jacket with purple lining the seams, and charcoal grey jeans (that aren't ripped? wow) He has combat boots with purple laces and wears all black fingerless gloves (you know, for the sword.)

Mask Design:
He wears a black balaclava that comes just over his nose with a smile painted in white on the front. beat

edited for grammar and spelling

Last edited by kaori (7/27/2020 6:01 pm)

ĸαorι

"heaven for the climate, hell for the company"- mark twain
~𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓴𝓲𝓭~
pronouns: he/him

#ccsurvivor

Happy Birthday Hybrid Theory!

Board footera