The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2020 2:40 pm  #1

a homey hobbit hole in an enchanted forest - azure's homethread -

greetings! I'm azure, i'm demiromantic, panromantic, and asexual. I identify as genderfluid and use they/them pronouns. i'm agnostic, which for me in particular means that I think there's probably some greater being or deity that set things up but I feel that organized religion is to easily misused and misinterpreted to be used for someone's benefit.
i have anxiety, depression, adhd (inattentive type), and social communication disorder (which means I have enough symptoms of autism that it’s a problem, but i’m just short of the diagnosis). feel free to ask me questions about them and i'll do my best to answer
if you were on the SAMB or the WoFMB, you might have known me as Silver/Eevee, or by the username turquoisepegasus48. i might act differently from how you remember, but i like to think i've matured. azure is my favorite shade of blue, which is why it's my new name. silver/eevee is an extremely old name that no longer fits - i only adopted the name silver because it was the name of my first oc, named after her hair color, and eevee's my favorite pokemon (that name was only added to differentiate between silvers). anyways, that's why i've rebranded as azure.
I like roleplaying, writing, character design, and worldbuilding. this, when combined, means I have a ton of characters and potential worlds but no plot.
I like a ton of books and games, but my overall favorite book is Simon vs The Homo Sapien Agenda and my favorite game is Subnautica. recently I fell back into undertale and harry potter, which are my current special interests.
I listen to a lot of music, including some german folk music and K-pop. i'm no longer super obsessed with kpop but I do like listening still.
feel free to pop in and chat with me or just take a peek at my random thoughts/ideas.

Azure (formerly known as Silver/Eevee)
~ they/he pronouns please ~

8/11/2020 11:08 am  #2

Re: a homey hobbit hole in an enchanted forest - azure's homethread -

hooo boy... im moving into my college dorm today! im both excited and terrified. wish me luck?

8/11/2020 1:27 pm  #3

Hi ther Azure

I thought you were a different azure.

Going into a dorm during corona?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/11/2020 8:39 pm  #4

yeah, my college requires freshman to live on campus in the dorms their freshman year. if i had the option to not live in what's basically a giant glorified petri dish, i'd take it. i just finished getting moved in, and i'm waiting to see if they send us home in like 3-4 weeks, heh.

8/11/2020 8:46 pm  #5

uhhHhhhh why would they do that in the middle of a pandemic I don't know but stay safe, please, Azure

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

8/22/2020 2:40 pm  #6

an update on my situation: we have had the first positive case of corona in the residence halls! and apparently it was two floors above me! horrifying!

8/22/2020 3:49 pm  #7

Oh, OOF.
I hope you stay safe :> remember to wash your hands and keep the distancing as much as possible!

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

8/22/2020 6:32 pm  #8

Oh yikes,,, hope you stay safe!!

Autumn (Librarian)
she / her | kinda a nerd
hello :D hope you're having a good day

"The true sky, and songs that cageless soar
Were they not wishes worth fighting for?"

8/22/2020 6:44 pm  #9

Ay dw too much, just are a mask and social distance and keep clean.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/22/2020 10:27 pm  #10

yeah, i'm not overly worried since i have been wearing a mask whenever i've left my dorm room (which today was once to get food while i binge-played pokemon ultra sun lol) but still. not super comforting to hear the first positive is in the same building as you.

11/15/2020 9:46 pm  #11

currently hyperfixated on the king of fighters/fatal fury/art of fighting game series by snk and still hyperfixated with subnautica
got a cute plague doctor plush for the aesthetic.
mostly wildin' on discord with some buddies.
learning lots about rocks, earth, and the environment while majoring in geology.
this has been an update with azure. thank uwu

11/15/2020 9:56 pm  #12

Nice

Russet 

5/29/2022 7:42 pm  #13

oh man it's been ages since i've been on here, but sometimes i just nostalgia trip about the SAMB.
i've changed a lot in 2 years, and yet somehow i'm still me. i was rereading a lot of my old RPs via the wayback machine and i'm still just as excited reading them now as i was writing them then.
and somehow i've come full circle - i'm back to hyperfixating on subnautica, though i'm now also hyperfixated on hermitcraft. it always comes back to minecraft with me, somehow, ever since 2010.
i've figured out my gender more, and have arrived at the conclusion that i am a trans demiboy. i've also started collecting pronouns and using neopronouns, i'm up to 28 pronouns and still collecting (you can see the full list here https://pronouny.xyz/u/anxiousazure )
uh, let's see, what else has happened? i got a girlfriend, i met her online, i love her dearly and we plan on moving in together once i finish college. i got diagnosed with asthma, which puts a lot of things into perspective. oh! i am wiccan now, which has brought me a lot of peace while practicing.
man, doing this feels kind of like i'm a traveler in a fantasy setting, writing home about my experiences, but i guess i kind of am. well, writing home at least. anyways, i'll see you guys later (and hopefully won't forget to post for 2 years oops-)

5/31/2022 5:58 pm  #14

Hey! This place is rather inactive, but welcome back nonetheless. I'm glad to see people post here even after seeing how inactive it is, since to me it shows that they really did care about the forums enough to take a step forward into a potentially awkward situation. Thanks for posting.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

3/20/2024 7:32 pm  #15

man hey remember when i said i hopefully don't forget to post for two years...? whoopsie daisy!!
uh, huh, let's see... broke up with previously mentioned girlfriend (mutual thing, we're still good friends :3), have a new crush that i spend a lot of time with irl, switched majors in college entirely... lots has happened! uh, i've actually. gotten back into roleplaying, weirdly enough - somehow it always comes back or something. i'm active in a silly pokemon roleplay blogging community on tumblr (pokemon irl, if anyone knows it lmao-) and i've been having a blast! ignore the fact that. my silly little guy's blog has. over 300 posts in. just about two months. i'm so totally normal about this /silly
i'm making friends in said rp community! feels... feels a lot like how i felt about the mbs, actually. warm and silly and... caring. if a little anxiety inducing at times when someone i perceive as large blog notices me lmao- (mortifying ordeal of being known) but. genuinely, i'm pretty happy.
it's actually... pretty funny. a bunch of people in that silly rp community are all people who got their start roleplaying warrior cats or wings of fire, just not on the MBs - or at least no one has admitted to it yet /silly. feels like rereading an old favorite book, i think.
either way! that's my updates and writing home done - maybe this time i won't forget to check this dang place for two years..?

Board footera